Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research Jammu & Kashmir is one of the reputed Private Ayurved Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. It is popularly known as JIAR Jammu and Kashmir and was founded in 1999. Jammu Ayurved College Jammu Tawi is affiliated with the University of Jammu and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Jammu Ayurved College Jammu Tawi (JIAR Jammu) like Fee Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research (JIAR Jammu and Kashmir)
Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research is the only Ayurvedic college that occupies a prominent place in the medical field of the J&K state. The college has excellent, highly qualified staff with sufficient experience and enormous infrastructure and equipment for the academic and personality development of the student.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of JIAR Jammu.
|College Name||Jammu Institute of Ayurved and Research Jammu & Kashmir|
|Popular Name||JIAR Jammu, Jammu Ayurved College Jammu Tawi|
|Location||Jammu Tawi, Jammu, and Kashmir|
|Affiliated with||University of Jammu|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|Institute type||Semi government|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Official website||www. jiarjammu. in|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: University of Jammu
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Semi Govt.
- Recognized by: Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
JIAR Jammu and Kashmir offer quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS||Five year+6 month internship|
UG Course Intake Capacity
PG Course Offered
|M.S. Ayurveda-Shalya Tantra||3 Years|
|M.D. Ayurveda-Kaya Chikitsa||3 Years|
|M.D. Ayurveda-Sharir Kriya||3 Years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|M.S. Ayurveda-Shalya Tantra||05|
|M.D. Ayurveda-Kaya Chikitsa||05|
|M.D. Ayurveda-Sharir Kriya||05|
We will let you know about the Jammu Institute of Ayurved and Research Jammu & Kashmir BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Jammu Institute of Ayurved and Research Jammu & Kashmir, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under JIAR Jammu and Kashmir. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Jammu & Kashmir AIAPGET Counselling
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only JIAR Jammu and Kashmir, with this information before filling the application form.
|Courses||Fee( per year)|
Note: Fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of JKBOPEE. According to NTA’s official notification, the Ayush NEET 2021 exam will be held on 12 September 2021.
J&K Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Applicants will be required to log into their applicant login portal using their earlier login credentials while filling out the application form.
Step 2- Choice Filling Process: Aspirants must fill in the preferences/choice of courses and colleges to grant J&K Ayush NEET 2021 admission.
Step 3- Result of J&K BAMS counselling:
It’s wholly based on courses and colleges’ preferences, availability of seats, reservation categories; authorities will publish the J&K counselling result 2021. After each round of Ayush counselling, the result for each J&K Ayush NEET 2021 counselling round will be published separately.
Step 4- Reporting Process:
Candidates who will be allotted seats through J&K Aysuh NEET counselling 2021 will have to report to the designated colleges with a required document within the selected date & time.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir must register for the Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2021. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- The admit card for AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET 2021 application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Jammu Institute of Ayurved and Research Jammu & Kashmir|
Jammu Institute of Ayurved and Research Jammu Tawi J&K (JIAR Jammu)
Address: Nardini, Bantalab Jammu (J&K) – 181123
Phone: 9419600008, 6005794917, 9419119123, 0191-2594262, 2597868, 2597926
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website: www. jiarjammu. in
Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in JIAR Jammu and Kashmir is 90.
Ans. Yes, JIAR Jammu and Kashmir do have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to JIAR Jammu and Kashmir.
Ans. JIAR Jammu and Kashmir are located at Nardini, Bantalab Jammu (J&K) – 181123.
Ans. JIAR Jammu and Kashmir are a Semi-Government College.