Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research is one of the reputed Ayurved Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. It is popularly known as JIAR Jammu and was founded in 1999. Jammu Institute of Ayurveda & Research is affiliated with the University of Jammu and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Jammu Institute of Ayurveda & Research (JIAR Jammu), like Fee Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research
Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research is the only Ayurvedic college that occupies a prominent place in the medical field of the J&K state. The college has excellent, highly qualified staff with sufficient experience and enormous infrastructure and equipment for the academic and personality development of the student.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of JIAR Jammu.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research|
|Popular Name||JIAR Jammu, JIAR Jammu Institute of Ayurveda & Research|
|Location||Jammu Tawi, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Affiliated with||University of Jammu|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS UG, PG Course|
|Institute type||Semi government|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Official website||www. jiarjammu. in|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: University of Jammu
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Semi-Govt.
- Recognized by: Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
These are Facilities that are offered to students who are interested in studying or already studying at the Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
JIAR Jammu offer quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS||4 ½ years and One Year Internship (Compulsory)|
UG Course Intake Capacity
PG Course Offered
|M.S. Ayurveda-Shalya Tantra||3 Years|
|M.D. Ayurveda-Kaya Chikitsa||3 Years|
|M.D. Ayurveda-Sharir Kriya||3 Years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|M.S. Ayurveda-Shalya Tantra||05|
|M.D. Ayurveda-Kaya Chikitsa||05|
|M.D. Ayurveda-Sharir Kriya||05|
We will inform you about the BAMS Syllabus here at JIAR Jammu Institute of Ayurveda & Research this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Jammu Institute of Ayurved and Research, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under JIAR Jammu. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Jammu & Kashmir AIAPGET Counselling
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only JIAR Jammu with this information before filling out the application form.
|BAMS||1,13,500 Per Year||1,13,500 Per Year|
|MD/MS||1,72,500 Per Year||2,34,000 Per Year|
Note: The fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of JKBOPEE. Candidates can check the J&K Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
J&K Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Applicants will be required to log into their applicant login portal using their earlier login credentials while filling out the application form.
Step 2- Choice Filling Process: Aspirants must fill in the preferences/choice of courses and colleges to grant J&K Ayush NEET 2023 admission.
Step 3- Result of J&K BAMS counselling:
It’s wholly based on courses and colleges’ preferences, availability of seats, and reservation categories; authorities will publish the J&K counselling result in 2023. After each round of Ayush counselling, the result for each J&K Ayush NEET 2023 counselling round will be published separately.
Step 4- Reporting Process:
Candidates who will be allotted seats through J&K Aysuh NEET counselling 2023 will have to report to the designated colleges with a required document within the selected date & time.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir must register for the Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2023. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- The admit card for AIAPGET 2023
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET 2023 application form
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet
- Class 10+2th certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Ranking and Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Jammu Institute of Ayurved and Research ranking and reputation.
|Name of Institute||Jammu Institute of Ayurved and Research|
Jammu Institute of Ayurved and Research (JIAR Jammu)
Address: Nardini, Bantalab Jammu (J&K) – 181123
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www. jiarjammu. in
Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many seats are there for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in JIAR Jammu?
The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in JIAR Jammu is 60.
Does JIAR Jammu have a hostel?
Yes, JIAR Jammu does have hostel facilities provided.
How to get admission to JIAR Jammu?
Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to JIAR Jammu.
Can I know the exact location of JIAR Jammu?
JIAR Jammu is located at Nardini, Bantalab Jammu (J&K) – 181123.
Is JIAR Jammu government or private?
JIAR Jammu is a Semi-Government college.
Do JIAR JAMMU pay during internship course of bams students
Registration or admission date for 2019
Not declared yet.
Date for Admission of bams 2019
Date for Admission of bams 2019