Jagannath International Management School KalkaJi (Delhi) is one of the best and famous private college in kalkaji Delhi. it is also known as JIMS Kalkaji is established in the year 2006. The college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
The JIMS Kalkaji consistently focuses on imparting value-based management education, thereby fostering an environment for developing professionals with a contemporary and pragmatic attitude and approach.it is offers many graduate and post graduate level courses.
- 1 Jagannath International Management School KalkaJi
- 2 Courses offered
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Fees Structure
- 6 Placement details
- 7 Placement highlights of Batch 2014-16:
- 8 Cutoff
- 9 Rankings and Reputation
- 10 Contact Details:
Jagannath International Management School KalkaJi
|Name of Institute||Jagannath International Management School KalkaJi Delhi|
|Popular Name||JIMS Kalkaji|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Jagannath International Management School KalkaJi Delhi(JIMS Kalkaji ) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Accredited by: NAAC
- Aid Status: Private
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central library.
- Cultural and tech fest
Jagannath International Management School KalkaJi is famous for its Management Programs. Check out the List of some of the Best courses offered by JIMS KalkaJi.
|BBA (1st Shift+ 2nd Shift)||60||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||120||2 Years|
|PGDM-International Business||60||2 Years|
The admission to various programmes of the Jagannath International Management School KalkaJi is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|Courses||IPU CET Entrance Exams|
|BBA||IPU CET BBA|
|PDGM||IPU CET PDGM|
Counseling process to JIMS KalkaJi can be best explained by this flowchart.
The Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure to different courses offered at JIMS KalkaJi can be described as follow.
|Bachelor of Business Administration
|Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) & PGDM-IB
|50% marks in graduation in any discipline. (Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible).However, they are required to submit their final year results by Oct 2017.
Valid Exam Score (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA).
MAT /ATMA/XAT – 500 Composite Score or equivalent /CAT – 60 Percentile.
|Courses||Fee (Per Year)|
Jagannath International Management School KalkaJi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
Placement highlights of Batch 2014-16:
- 80 Companies had picked JIMS Kalkaji students for SIP of batch 2014-16.
- Students of Batch 2014-16 doing Summer Internship in reputed brands as SAIL India Ltd, MakeMyTrip .com, Heinz India Ltd, Bajaj Alliance, Divyani Ltd, ILNFS( Rapid Metro), HT Media, Amazon .com, DS group, ITC, Rolls Royce, Videocon.
- Internships offered in core Finance and HR and International Business specializations.
- Highest Salary till now is Rs 14.75 Lakhs
- International placements – Amazon.com, KPMG, Al Marai (Al Kharafi Bother) Kuwait.
- Pre-placement offers to students after successful completion of Summer Internship
Some of the Major Recruiters at JIMS KalkaJi are listed below.
|Biogenesis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.||ICE Institute||Oyster Connect|
|Standard Chartered||ICICI Securities||Benzara|
|Bharti Airtel / Khimji Ramdas||HDFC AMC||Asian Paints|
|Bharti Airtel||Times Business Solutions||BDC|
|Deloitte||Just Dial||Café Coffee Day|
|J. K. Tyres||Veekay Polycoats Ltd.||Videocon|
|Khimji Ramdas||Feetlnch Studio||Naukri.com|
|Cargodel Infotech Solution Pvt .Ltd.||IL&FS||Effectual Services|
|Lifecell||Pagan Paints||Vishal Megamart|
|Paytm||Onmobile Global Ltd.||Mahindra Holidays|
|Oyster Connect||RBS||Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd.|
The JIMS KalkaJi is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
JIMS KalkaJi Cutoff ( IPU CET 2016)
|Courses||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi General||211||–|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Delhi SC||3282||–|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Kashmiri Migrants||4339||–|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi SC||4479||–|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi ST||10617||10617|
|BBA||Outside Delhi General||447||921|
|BBA||Outside Delhi SC||16050||16050|
|BBA||General Physical Handicapped Delhi||18129||18129|
- JIMS Kalkaji B.Com Cut-off (GGSIPU B.COM Cut-off 2017-18)
- JIMS Kalkaji BJMC Cut-off (GGSIPU BJMC Cut-off 2017-18)
- JIMS Kalkaji BCA Cut-off (IPU BCA Cut-off 2017-18)
- JIMS Kalkaji BBA Cut-off (GGSIPU BBA Cut-off 2017-18)
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Jagannath International Management School Delhi|
The JIMS KalkaJi has turned out to be one of the Best Private Management College in Delhi/NCR. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- The Times of India in its latest B-School Survey 2017 has ranked JIMS Kalkaji amongst the top 52 B-Schools in the Country and the 16th Best in North India.
- 23rd best B-School in India for “Academic Excellence”
- 24th best B-School in India for “Faculty Profile”
Jagannath International Management School,
MOR Pocket 105, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019
Tel: 011-40619200 (100 Lines)
Mobile: 09868239472, 09953892274
For further admission related queries, Comment on the Box below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Read Also: International Management Institute New Delhi
Best Of luck..!!!