Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini (JIMS Rohini) was established in the year of 1993 and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The JIMS Rohini MCA 2020 Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students.
Throughout this article, we have provided the last years MCA cutoff of JIMS Rohini with the expected JIMS Rohini MCA 2020 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete information about cutoff, before selecting your dream college of GGSIPU Delhi.
Before we go to complete college MCA cutoff review, let us have a look at the major details of JIMS Rohini
|Name of Institute||Jagan Institute of Management Studies Delhi|
|Popular Name||JIMS Rohini|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
JIMS Rohini MCA Cutoff 2020
Before we check the JIMS Rohini MCA Cutoff 2020 (expected cutoff). Candidates are advised to read the some most important instruction about JIMS Rohini MCA Cutoff. So Let’s check out the most important instruction regarding Cutoff.
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding JIMS Rohini MCA 2020 Cutoff.
- The JIMS Rohini MCA Cutoff 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Candidates applying for the IPU CET MCA 2020 exam needs to check these important dates related to IPU CET MCA The given dates are Expected.
Master of Computer Applications /Master of Computer Applications (Software Engineering) –TO BE NOTIFIED LATER
JIMS Rohini MCA Cutoff 2018
Below we have mentioned the JIMS Rohini MCA 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank).
|IPU CET MCA 2018 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET MCA (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET MCA (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET MCA (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET MCA (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
JIMS Rohini MCA Cutoff 2017
The JIMS Rohini MCA Cutoff 2017 is based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Check out the GGSIPU BBA Cutoff for Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi.
1st Round Cutoff
Here in this section, you can get the JIMS Rohini 2017 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff carefully.
|(2nd Shift) (Timings 12.30 PM to 07.00 PM)||MCA||Min Rank – 1178 (07) Max Rank – 1736 (07)||Min Rank – 418 Max Rank – 725||Min Rank – 343 Max Rank – 417|
|1nd Shift||MCA||Min Rank – 817 (07) Max Rank – 1115 (06)||Min Rank – 133 Max Rank – 491||Min Rank – 1698 Max Rank – 2251||Min Rank – 2057 Max Rank – 2057||Min Rank – 157 Max Rank – 333||Min Rank – 1048 Max Rank – 1048|
2nd Round Cutoff
|2nd Shift (Timings 12.30 PM to 07.00 PM)||MCA||Min Rank – 729 Max Rank – 1003||Min Rank – 471 Max Rank – 591|
|1nd Shift||MCA||Min Rank – 1445 (06) Max Rank – 1445 (06)||Min Rank – 341 Max Rank – 616||Min Rank – 326 Max Rank – 494|
3rd Round Cutoff
|2nd Shift (Timings 12.30 PM to 07.00 PM)||MCA||Min Rank – 418 Max Rank – 1515||Min Rank – 754 Max Rank – 1060|
|1nd Shift||MCA||Min Rank – 1445 (06) Max Rank – 1445 (06)||Min Rank – 345 Max Rank – 1003||Min Rank – 1718 Max Rank – 1718||Min Rank – 2057 Max Rank – 2057||Min Rank – 347 Max Rank – 735|
The tentative schedule of counselling together with all will be notified by the University website, after a declaration of the results. Students have to follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- He counselling will be done based on the merit list.
- The list of documents required will also be informed through the detailed counselling schedule.
- Applicants should retain a printout of CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- For MBA, the counselling will be done in online mode only.
- Total 3 rounds will be held and one sliding around.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- Based on IPU MCA 2020 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats into various management colleges affiliated to IP University.
- Each candidate will have to choose from/out of those available when his/her turn will come.
Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini (JIMS Rohini)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
3, Institutional Area, Sector-5, Rohini
(Near Rithala Metro Station), Delhi-110085.
Tel.: 011-45184000, 45184001, 45184002 Fax. No: 45184032
Website: Click Here
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, JIMS Rohini is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that JIMS offers you superb arrangements.
A. JIMS Rohini affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
A. Admission in JIMS Rohini for various courses candidates has to clear the IPU CET entrance exam.
A. JIMS Rohini Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply