JIPMER PG 2020 July session exam Notification has been released. It is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. The University organizes JIPMER 2020 entrance exam to get admission to the MS and MD programme. JIPMER University is one of the famous Institution in India, which offer education in the field of medicine. JIPMER PG 2020 Exam is a university level entrance examination which is conducted twice in a year.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Full Exam Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Post Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Short Exam Name||JIPMER PG|
|Conducting Body||JIPMER Puducherry|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1600 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Seats||95 Seats|
It is well known by candidates that PGIMER is conducted twice in a year. It is divided into sessions July Session and January session.
For July Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Registration starts||4th March 2020|
|Registration closes||9th April 2020|
|Admit card availability||In the month of April 2020|
|Exam date||17th May 2020|
|Result declaration||In the month of June 2020|
|First counselling||11th June 2020|
|Final counselling||23rd July 2020|
|Closing of admission||31st July 2020|
For January Session:
|Events||For MD/MS||For DM/ M.Ch/ Fellowship|
|Application form filling starts||18th September 2019||18th September 2019|
|Submission of application form||25th October 2019||25th October 2019|
|Admit card availability||13th November 2019||13th November 2019|
|Last date to download admit card||8th December 2019||8th December 2019|
|Exam date||8th December 2019||8th December 2019|
|Merit List publication||On or before 18th December 2019||On or before 18th December 2019|
|Payment of Admission Fee and Certificate verification||–||24th December 2019|
|First counselling||27th December 2019||–|
|Medical Examination||–||30th December 2019|
|Issue of Admission Letter||–||31st December 2019|
|Commencement of Course||1st January 2020||1st January 2020|
|Second counselling||8th January 2020|
|Final counselling||5th February 2020||5th February 2020|
Why choose JIPMER PG 2020?
Before we go in deep, Let us have a look over some of the salient features of JIPMER PG 2020 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose JIPMER PG 2020 Entrance Exam.
- JIPMER PG 2020 popularly known as Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
- JIPMER Entrance Exam is a university level entrance examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- JIPMER Puducherry will conduct the JIPMER PG 2020 entrance exam for admissions to MS and MD programmes.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about JIPMER PG Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry Entrance Test 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on JIPMER PG 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of JIPMER PG 2020 is given below:
The aspirants must be an Indian citizen or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have the MBBS Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/institution which falls under Medical Council of India.
- Experience: Must complete the rotatory internship training on or before 31st June 2020.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: Aspirants should secure a minimum 55% marks (for all other categories including OBC), 50% marks (SC/ST Category).
- Aspirants should also register with the Central/State Medical Registration Council.
***Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
For More Details Click Here
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the JIPMER PG 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of JIPMER PG 2020 (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
|SC, ST||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 1200|
|General, OBC||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 1600|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Net Banking
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
IPMER University Admission 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Basic Clinical Sciences (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology).||100|
|Clinical Sciences (Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine).||150|
- Mode of Exam: It is the single-shift online-based exam.
- Duration of Exam: 180 minutes.
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language: English language only.
- Numbers of Questions: 250 questions in the test.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative marking:1 mark will be deducted for choosing a wrong response.
To Get Detailed Information Click Here
JIPMER PG Entrance exam 2020 is an offline objective written test. The questions related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology will be asked and also may ask Reasoning, General Logical Ability, Maths and General Knowledge. The nature of the questions will be objective in nature and for each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. One Should read given blow syllabus details.
There is given below Important Tips related to NEET 2020
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
The admit card of JIPMER PG 2020 will be released 28th April 2020 (Expected). The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to Download Admit Card for JIPMER PG 2020 Entrance examination.
Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry (JIPMER 2020) Result will be declared in On Before 22th May 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for JIPMER 2020
- Go to the official website of JIPMER University Common Entrance Test (JIPMER 2020).
- Click on “JIPMER PG Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download JIPMER scorecard.
After the declaration of the result, the counselling will be started through offline mode. The Counselling will begin on 5th Feb 2020. It will be conducted in four rounds. Aspirants have to go through Biometric fingerprint and image verification before appearing for the counselling. Aspirants have to produce their original documents at the time of the counselling process. Candidate’s documents will be verified during counselling. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
Nessecery Documents Required For Counselling
- 10th& 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th& 12th Passing Certificate
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020
- Age Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Six Passport Size Photograph
For any Query related to JIPMER notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.