Dr. Jiba Kanta Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Jorhat are one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Jorhat. The college is popularly known as Saikia Homoeopathic College Jorhat and was founded in 1975. This famous Dr JK Saikia Homoeopathic College in Jorhat is affiliated to Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Science, Guwahati and is approved by Central Council of homoeopathy in India.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Dr JK Saikia Homoeopathic Medical and Hospital College Jorhat Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking And Reputation
9. Contact Address
10. Frequent Asked Questions
Dr JK Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Jorhat
Saikia Homoeopathic College Jorhat was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care and college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Naturopathy Medical Colleges in Assam.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of JK Homoeopathic College Jorhat.
|College Name||Dr.J.K. Saikia Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Jorhat|
|Popular Name||Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College Jorhat, JK Homoeopathic College Jorhat|
|Affiliated with||Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Science, Guwahati|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy in India|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|NEET Rank Booster||Know More|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Assam|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Science, Guwahati.
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Government
- Computer Labs
|BHMS||Homoeopathic||63||5 year 6month.|
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 50 numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under JK Homoeopathic College Jorhat The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Assam Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Assam Ayush NEET Counselling|
|Assam NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Assam NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Assam Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for a various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
Assam NEET UG Counselling 2021
The notification for counselling events is published on the official website of the university. Let’s have a look one be one.
- Fill the online registration form.
- Verification of documents at the designated centres.
- Exercising web options for desired seats.
- Downloading provisional allotment letters and reporting to the allotted institute within the stipulated window.
Check the detailed procedure here:
Document Verification: Take print-out of the filled-in application form and affix photograph, same as that in NEET 2021 application form. Carry this with original documents and three sets of attested copies of all the documents.
Allotment of Seats and Joining: The seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s choices filled and merit position. The candidate must report to the allotted institute at the specified time and date with their original documents.
Required Documents: Applicants have to bring the following documents at the time of counselling to verify original certificates.
- Original NEET-UG 2021 Admit card
- Original NEET-UG 2021 Scorecard
- SSC certificate or equivalent with Date of Birth
- Intermediate of A.P. or its equivalent examination with 10+2 pattern.
- Permanent Caste Certificate, if applicable.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Assam Ayush 2021, let us first have a look at the type of Ayush counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Government of Assam, Directorate of Medical Education, counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Government of Assam, Directorate of Medical Education|
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr JK Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College Jorhat|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Dr J.K. Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College Jorhat
Address: Club Road, Jorhat 785008, Assam, India
Official Website: http://www.hmcjorhat.in/
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, JK Homoeopathic College Jorhat is Government Homeopathic College.
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Government of Assam, Directorate of Medical Education.
A. Dr J.K. Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College Jorhat, Address: Club Road, Jorhat 785008, Assam, India
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
A. Without NEET Admission is not possible.
A. Yes, JK Homoeopathic College Jorhat provide hostel facilities for both boys and girls.