JMI 2020 conducted by the Jamia Millia Islamia University New Delhi. Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is one of the Deemed University which was founded in the year 1920. Jamia Millia Islamia University is “A” grade Central University which is situated in New Delhi. It offers various diploma, certificate, UG, PG & PhD courses in its affiliated institutions. Successful candidates for JMI Entrance Examination 2020 will be eligible to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI).
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Entrance Examination 2020
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with JMI 2020 Exam like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
JMI 2020 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)|
|Name of the Exam||JMI 2020|
|Admission Forms Availability||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date of Application form Submission||2nd week of March 2020|
|Date of Editing the form||3rd week of March 2020|
|The issue of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Exam date||May 2020|
|Result declaration||Within one month after the exam date|
|Last date to Submit Qualifying Exam Result||September 2020|
|Academic Session Starts in August|
|Continuing Semester/Annual Classes||July 2020|
|First Semester/Ist Year Classes||1st August 2020|
Why choose JMI 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of JMI 2020 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose JMI 2020 Entrance Exam.
- JMI 2020 Entrance Exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University New Delhi.
- The University offers various diploma, certificate, UG, PG & PhD courses in its affiliated institutions.
- The Entrance test is your gateway to some of the finest Prestigious colleges in across India.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about JMI 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Entrance Examination 2020.
JMI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on JMI 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of JMI 2020 is given below:
- Candidate should have attained or will be 17 years old as on 31 December 2019. Those who are born on or after January 2, 2003, will be ineligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must qualify the qualifying exam from JMI or equivalent board/university. For UG courses, the qualifying exam is 10+2 while for PG courses, candidates must have done graduated in the relevant discipline with 55% qualifying marks
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also eligible to apply. They must submit the equivalent certificate before last week of September 2020.
***Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
JMI 2020 Exam Pattern
JMI Admission 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
Candidates can check the previous year’s question papers to know the exam pattern.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer (except M.Phil and PhD).
JMI 2020 Courses Offered
|Doctoral Programmes||Applied Science & Humanities/Architecture/Biotechnology/Commerce & Business Studies/Computer Science/ Law/Mass Communication/Nanotechnology, etc|
|Masters Programmes||L.L.M./M.A./M.A.-M.Sc (Geography) / M.Arch / MBA / M.Com /MCA/M.Ed/M.F.A/M.Phil/M.Tech|
|Post Graduate Diploma Programmes||PG Diploma in Self-Financed/Computer Application/Digital Cartography/Educational Management/Journalism/Remote Sensing and GIS Application/T.V. Journalism|
|UG Programmes||B.A. /B.Com/B.A. L.L.B./B.A. (Hons.) / B.Arch / B.D.S. / B.E. / B.Ed/B.F.A./B.Sc./B.Tech/B.Voc/Bachelor of Arts with Computer Application|
|Advanced Diploma Programmes||Advanced Diploma in Modern Persian/Modern Arabic Language and Translation/and many other languages.|
|Diploma Programmes||Diploma in Engineering/Disaster Management/Languages/Tourism and Travel Management|
|Certificate Programmes||Certificates in Calligraphy and many languages|
JMI 2020 Admission Form.
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the JMI 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of JMI (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
JMI 2020 Admission Fees
Category-wise Application Fees for the JMI Application form 2020 is mentioned below-
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Net Banking
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
JIM 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the JIM 2020 will be released before 2-week exams (Tentative). The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her JIM 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to Download Admit Card for JIM 2020 Entrance Examination.
JMI 2020 Result
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Result will be declared after 1 Month of Exams (Tentative). The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for JIM 2020
- Go to the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
- Click on “JMI Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download JMI.
JMI Answer Key
The entrance exam is held in online mode, the Answer Key of JMI 2020 will not be published by the exam conducting body, JMI Delhi. Moreover, medical coaching institutes will also not publish the answer key.
JMI 2020 Counselling
The authority will be conducted Counselling in online mode for the first and second round of counselling. The counselling for the open round will be conducted in offline mode only. Aspirants who want to participate required to register online. The details including schedule and procedure of JMI 2020 counselling are detailed on JMI 2020 counselling page. For each category, the number of candidates called for counselling were eight times the number of seats.
The counselling will be done purely on the basis of the JMI 2020 merit list. The details of how to register and participate in online counselling of JMI will also be made available on JMI online counselling page. Candidates can exercise their choice of subject in order of merit in accordance with seat availability.
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Address- Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, India
Phone: +91(11)26981717, 26984617, 26984658, 26988044,26987183
Fax: +91(11)2698 0229
JMI Admission Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to JMI 2020 Admission Notification.
JMI Admission 2020 Notification
|JMI ADMISSION 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|PGIMER 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
For any Query related to Jamia Millia Islamia, (JMI) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.