JP DAV Public School Ganaur is a co-educational school. This is among the Top 20 Private Schools in Sonipat. The school came into existence in 1991 to provide an opportunity through quality education. It was recognized by Directorate of Education, Delhi.
JP DAV Public School Ganaur is affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Students take the AISSE (class X) and AISSCE (class XII) Exam in the month of March every year.
JP DAV Public School Ganaur
|Name of Institute||Jayanti Prasad DAV Public School, Ganaur, Sonipat|
|Popular Name||JP DAV Public School Ganaur|
|Year of Establishment||1991|
|Category||Private Schools in Sonipat|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Recognised by: Deptt. Of Education
- Affiliation No: 530465
- Aid Status: Private
- Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Math Lab
- Swimming Pool
- Medical Facilities
- Auditorium Academic
JP DAV Public School Ganaur offers a world-class education with the help of modern equipment and updated teaching methodology. The school allows admission from I to XII.
|Classes||Total Seats Available||Seats meant for EWS/BPL students Under Section 134A||Seats filled up under Section 134A during 2016- 17||Vacant Seats under Section 134A to be filled in 2017-18|
JP DAV Public School Ganaur is primarily meant to cater to the educational aspirations of the students and parents residing in Sonipat. No discrimination is made in the name of caste, creed, race, status or gender. We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the regulatory bodies such as MHRD, CBSE and the Directorate of education. The admission process is designed in accordance with the instructions available from time to time. Provisions for admission of the children from economically weaker section is in place in accordance with the existing rules.
- Admission is granted purely on the basis of relevant guidelines without any prejudice whatsoever. Parents/ Guardians are required to register their wards online as and when the notification is issued.
- The registration does not guarantee admission unless the candidate has completed the entire process successfully.
- Admission in classes I to XI is subject to the availability of vacancy. Admission criteria and other details are notified as and when applicable.
*** Fees will be updated soon.***
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||JP DAV Public School Ganaur|
- This is one of the Top 20 Public Schools in Sonipat.
- We would like to give this college 4.3 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Private Schools in Haryana.
- List of Private Schools in Delhi by Department of Education (Govt. of Delhi)
- How to get Admission in KVS Schools (Step by Step Guide) in PDF
- 5 Ways to Verify School Mark sheet in India
- Expert view: Career and Courses after class 12th Science
- Expert View: Career and Courses After Class 12th Arts
For any feedback and suggestions, comment the box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!