JSSATE Noida Placement 2022: It gives us immense pleasure to extend a most cordial invitation to participate in the Campus Recruitment Programme of the JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida. With an increasing thrust being placed on Institute-Industry Interaction, I sincerely believe that your esteemed organisation and JSSATE Noida stand to gain immensely from this symbiotic relationship.
JSS Academy of Technical Education (JSSATE) is the top engineering college in Uttar Pradesh. This article will let you know about JSS Noida Placement details and different Placement Packages offered by Companies to the JSS students. The JSS Noida is undisputedly Number 1 college affiliated with AKTU Lucknow.
JSSATE Noida Placement 2022
JSS Academy of Technical Education has a highly experienced team of 250 faculty members and the finest accommodation for students. Well, reputed companies visit every year and offer placements to students with satisfactory packages.
1. Training and Placement Cell
2. Placement Policy
3. Major Recruiters
4. Placement Packages
5. Ranking and Reputation
6. Contact Details
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Training and Placement Cell
As per the University curriculum, all B.Tech students must undertake 6-8 weeks of training with the Industry on completion of the third year. Students take the activity during the summer vacation of the third year. The college facilitates the training at the premises of the Industry. The students are directed to the relevant Industry after a tie-up with the company. Students undertake this mandatory training in the following Industries.
Career Guidance Training & Placement
- Registration of Students
- Soft Skill Training
- Organising Invited Talks
- Arranging for Group Discussion
- Presentation Skills
- Industrial Visits
- Internship Programs
- Mock Interviews
- Placement Drive
The Training and Placement Cell (TPC) role is a facilitator and counsellor for placement related activities. The placement policy detailed here will apply to all the students registered and followed during the academic year.
Call Now to Get Admission Support: 09873-056-333
Companies Visited Year Wise
Placement Company Type
JSSATE NOIDA Placement Records
The JSS Academy of Technical Education Noida has provided workforce resources to drive the country’s growth engine. Over the years, more than 5,000 JSS students have got on-campus placements in MNCs and top organisations. Let’s check out some of the major recruiters at JSS NOIDA.
|IBM||Newgen Software||Amazon India||TCS||NIIT Technologies||Sapien||Tech Mahindra||HCL Technologies|
|Extramarks||Technip FMC||Deep Logictech||Certy Box||RTDS||Timex||Cognizant||Hexaview Technologies|
|ISGEC||QA Infotech||Birlasoft||Geminisolutions||ONE BCG||Hashedin||Globallogic||TA DIGITAL|
|Daffodil||Libsys||Newgen||Gradeup||Kronos||Adobe||Multitex Filtration Engineers Ltd||RateGain|
|Samishti Infotech||Capegemini||Indiamart||NTT Data||JARO Education||CVENT||BYJUS||KEC International|
|Chegg India Pvt Ltd||Jellyfish Technologies Pvt. Ltd||Eckovation||Torrentpower||10 Times||CadDesk||Mckinsol Consulting||Webkul|
The percentage of students getting placed in JSSATE Noida Placement is good. Many good companies arrive at the campus and offer good packages to the students. The percentage of students getting placed in JSSATE Noida is good. In CSE, ISE and ECE, the percentage of students placed is more than 90%.
|Highest Package||40 LPA|
|Average package||8 LPA|
|Lowest Package||3 LPA|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||JSS Academy of Technical Education Noida|
JSS Academy Of Technical Education
C-20/1, Sector-62, NOIDA, DISTT. U.P., INDIA-201301
Phone: 0120-2400104, 2400115
Official Website: http://www.jssaten.ac.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Almost every student got placed in the college in our course. The highest salary package offered is 40 LPA in JSSATE Noida.
A. The college is excellent in terms of placements and offers 90% placement. Adobe’sStudents can apply for placements in the last year. Students can apply for placements in the previous year. e highest package offered till now is about 40 Lakhs per year. Other companies are Wipro and Cognizant, which also offer decent packages.
A. According to AKTU/UPTU, 85% of seats are filled through UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination), and the rest, 15% of seats, are filled with management quota/direct admission.
A. The average package of JSS Academy of Technical Education stood at INR 8 LPA.