JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017: Application, Eligibility, Books, Syllabus
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published the most awaited Teacher Eligibility Test CGTTCE-2016. There are 17793 Trained Graduate Teacher vacancies in various districts. Candidate must apply before 25 April 2017.
Pay Scale – Rs.9300-34800-+Rs.4600/- grade pay
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 Details
In this article, we are going to share all the important things related to Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment.
Job Seeker should complete Graduation with 45% Marks (40% for SC/ ST) from any recognized Institute and Must have B.Ed.
The process of Selection: Job Seeker will be selected based on Competitive Examination and Interview.
Age Limit: (As 01-01-2016) UR-21-40 years, Female(UR/OBC/BC)-21-43 years, SC/ST(Male/Female)- 21-45 years
Job Seeker has to pay Rs. 460/- and Rs. 115/- for SC/ ST candidates.
Read Also: Paper Pattern and Syllabus for Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam 2017
- Starting Date for Online Application – 06 Feb 2017
- Last date for Online Application – 25 April 2017
- Last Date for Fee Submission – 2 May-2017
How To Apply
- Job Seeker login the Official Website i.e www.jssc.in or, https://cgttce.online-ap1.com/
- Left Click on “Online Application for CGTTCE 2016″
- Carefully read the Instruction and Fill the details
- Check all the details manually.
- Don’t forget to keep a print out for future reference.