We have going to share most important stuff for JSSC TGT Exam 2017, Yes JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017. Jharkhand JSSC going to conduct Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 (CGTTCE-2016). There is 17572 vacancy this year so this is a golden opportunity. In this post, we are providing Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017.
JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017
There will be two papers for the Jharkhand SSC TGT Post. I paper will be of General knowledge and Hindi where the II paper will be of the Concerned subject. Duration of Paper 1 and paper 2 is 3 hours each. Scores will be out of 450 marks and merit list will be prepared.
|S. No||Papers||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper I||General Knowledge||100||100||3 Hrs|
|2||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 Hrs|
Things You Must Know About JSSC PGT Exams 2017
Details about Jharkhand SSC PGT Prelims Exams
- Primiliary Exam will contain two sections: General Knowledge and Hindi
- The Total Number of Questions in Prelims: 200 (100 from GK and 100 From Hindi)
- Each question carries on mark
- Negative marking of 0.33 mark for each wrong question.
Details about Jharkhand SSC PGT Mains Exams
- The main Examination is for 300 Marks (From Concern subject)
- The total number of questions in Mains Exam are 150 and each question carries 2 marks.
- For each wrong answer, 0.66 marks will be deducted.
- In this paper, the questions are asked from the Specialised subjects.
Syllabus for JSSC TGT Prelim Exam 2017
- Current Events – National & International.
- Geography – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- History – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- General Polity.
- Economy – India.
- Socio – Economic Development.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
General Hindi Syllabus
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Usage of Words.
- Tenses etc.
READ ALSO: Subject Wise Syllabus of Bihar TET 2017