We have going to share most important stuff for JSSC TGT Exam 2017, Yes JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017. Jharkhand JSSC going to conduct Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 (CGTTCE-2016). There is 17572 vacancy this year so this is a golden opportunity. In this post, we are providing Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017
There will be two papers for the Jharkhand SSC TGT Post. I paper will be of General knowledge and Hindi where the II paper will be of the Concerned subject. Duration of Paper 1 and paper 2 is 3 hours each. Scores will be out of 450 marks and merit list will be prepared.
|S. No||Papers||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper I||General Knowledge||100||100||3 Hrs|
|2||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 Hrs|
Things You Must Know About JSSC PGT Exams 2017
Details about Jharkhand SSC PGT Prelims Exams
- Primiliary Exam will contain two sections: General Knowledge and Hindi
- The Total Number of Questions in Prelims: 200 (100 from GK and 100 From Hindi)
- Each question carries on mark
- Negative marking of 0.33 mark for each wrong question.
Details about Jharkhand SSC PGT Mains Exams
- The main Examination is for 300 Marks (From Concern subject)
- The total number of questions in Mains Exam are 150 and each question carries 2 marks.
- For each wrong answer, 0.66 marks will be deducted.
- In this paper, the questions are asked from the Specialised subjects.
Syllabus for JSSC TGT Prelim Exam 2017
- Current Events – National & International.
- Geography – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- History – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- General Polity.
- Economy – India.
- Socio – Economic Development.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
General Hindi Syllabus
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Usage of Words.
- Tenses etc.
READ ALSO: Subject Wise Syllabus of Bihar TET 2017