Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling 2020 will be conducted online by the Karnataka Examinations Authority, Karnataka. MDS Admission is based on the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test- Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS 2020). To get MDS Admission seeker can apply in all Private and Govt. Top Dental Colleges in Karnataka.
We have figure out the complete details of the NEET MDS 2020 Counselling in Karnataka which caters all the essential information of the Dental Counselling like Important Dates, Procedure, Seat Allotments, Documents, cutoff details etc.
NEET MDS Important Links:
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Coming Soon|
NOTE: If Admission Seekers know about NEET MDS AIQ Counselling Click here
|Counselling Name||Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling 2020|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2020|
|Counselling Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority, Karnataka|
|Counselling Purpose||Postgraduate Dental Course|
Candidates must have on the critical dates related to NEET MDS 2020 Counseling. you can checkout mentioned in the table below.
|Online registration for the first round starts||17th April 2020, 17:00 hrs|
|Last date to register online||20th April 2020, 23:59 hrs|
|Seat matrix for the first round will be released||23rd April 2020 after 16:00 hrs|
|Document verification||From 14.00 hrs on 18th April 2020
to 21st April 2020 up to 17.00 hrs
|Choice filling and option entry||24th April 2020 18:00 hrs
to 27th April 2020 11:00 hrs
|Seat allotment list (Mock)||28th April,16:.00 hrs|
|Edit window for the choices filled||28th April 2020, 18:00 hrs to
30th April 2020, 11:00 hrs
|Seat allotment list (First)||1st May 2020, 14.00 hrs|
|Payment of fee||2nd May 2020 to 4th May 2020|
|Collection of Admission order||4th May 2020 to 5th May 2020|
|Last date for reporting to the allocated institute||6th May 2020|
Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Examinations Authority, Karnataka to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2020 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET MDS 2020, Let us first have a look at the Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling schedule 2020.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Registration Online
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in desired Dental College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2020
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- Karnataka Examinations Authority, Karnataka
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filling by using NEET roll number and password created at the time of you’ll registration.
- The choice filling can be done on several session but remember to save and continues otherwise you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to website Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:–
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. if your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website- Karnataka Examinations Authority, Karnataka
- Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
- The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
Candidates who are applying to MDS courses offered various medical colleges the following flow chart.
NEET MDS Counselling 2020: Dates Schedule
|Online registration starts||18/03/2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||21/03/2020|
|Availability of seat matrix and fees||23/03/2020|
|Eligible list of candidates||27/03/2020|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||28/03/2020|
|Mock allotment results||29/03/2020|
|Choices filling and editing||02/04/2020|
|Announcement of round one result||04/04/2020|
|Payment of fees for choice 1 & 2 candidates||07/04/2020|
|Submitting original documents||09/04/2020|
|Last date to report at the allotted college||12/04/2020|
NOTE: The above-mentioned dates are expected these are subject to change.
NEET MDS Cutoff 2020
|General and EWS||286|
|General and EWS – PH||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||250|
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2020 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Top MDS Colleges in Karnataka Scorecard
|College Name||Links Here|
|A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||Click Here|
|A.J. Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||Click Here|
|Al Ameen Dental College & Hospital, Bijapur||Click Here|
|Al-Badar Rural Dental College & Hospital, Gulbarga||Click Here|
|AME’s Dental College & Hospital, Raichur||Click Here|
|Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Bapuji Dental College & Hospital, Davangere||Click Here|
|College of Dental Sciences, Davangere||Click Here|
|Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpat||Click Here|
|D.A. Pandu Memorial R.V. Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Dr Syamala Reddy Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Farooqia Dental College & Hospital, Mysore||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|H.K.E. Society’s, S. Nijalingappa Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||Click Here|
|JSS Dental College & Hospital, Mysore||Click Here|
|K.V.G. Dental College & Hospital, Sullia||Click Here|
|KLE Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore||Click Here|
|KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgaum||Click Here|
|Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|M.R.A. Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|M.S. Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Maaruti College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||Click Here|
|Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal||Click Here|
|Maratha Mandal’s Dental College & Research Centre, Belgaum||Click Here|
|Navodaya Dental College, Raichur||Click Here|
|P.M.N.M. Dental College & Hospital, Bagalkot||Click Here|
|Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Dharwad||Click Here|
|Sharavathi Dental College & Hospital, Shimoga||Click Here|
|Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital, Hassan||Click Here|
|Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Sri Siddhartha Dental College, Tumkur||Click Here|
|The Oxford Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|V.S. Dental College, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Yenepoya Dental College & Hospital, Mangalore||Click Here|
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Assam NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Goa NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Kerala NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Odisha NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, the entire counselling of NEET MDS 2020 will be carried in online mode
Ans: The seats allotted in round one will not be cancelled. If a candidate will not be allotted seat in the second round of NEET MDS counselling 2020, their seat in round one will be considered.
Ans: NEET MDS exam is a computer-based Exam containing a total of 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The entrance test will be conducted for 6,228 seats offered in various dental colleges in the country.
Ans: According to officials, General/OBC candidates were able to attempt only 3 times for NEET examination up to the age of 25 years while SC/ST could attempt same (3 times) up to the age of 30 years.
Ans: Yes, if there are seats left vacant even after the mop-up round of counselling. The exam conducting authority in consultation with the government of India will lower the NEET MDS cutoff.
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍