Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore, has started Registration for NEET UG Second round counselling from today. Karnataka NEET counselling 2018 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply for MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Karnataka. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Karnataka Examination Authority. The Karnataka Examination Authority will release the official notice of Seat Matrix of the Karnataka UG NEET 2nd round counselling on July 24, 2018, after 05:00 pm.
The candidates who had registered and verified their documents in the NEET 1 Round counselling they don’t need to be registered themselves again for the second round. But, they can change and rearrange their options for the 2nd Round Counselling.
Second Round Counselling Tentative Schedule
Candidates can get the complete information of Karnataka NEET Second round Counselling Schedule and Complete Process
Note: Before filling the process of Registration for second round counselling through online Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin Karnataka NEET UG 2018 and understand the eligibility conditions, classification of seats (different types of category of seats) and the complete Information which is required for registration.
How to Register
- Click here to go to the official website: kar.nic.in.
- Select “Online Application for NEET” under the UG-NEET 2018 menu.
- Login with required documents
- Fill the complete information Name, Enrollment No., D.O.B
- Follow the instructions and complete the online registration for round 2.
- Take a Printout copy for future preference
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Karnataka NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
NEET Counselling is a gateway of taking admission in every medical and dental college in the state. For more information about all government and private medical colleges of karnataka (cutoff, fees, ranking and review), Please click on the link given below
List of Medical Colleges In Karnataka
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated to||Aid Status|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Trust|
|JJM Medical College, Davangere||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Trust|
|Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Trust|
|Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|S. S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Trust|
|Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences, Belagavi||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
Top Dental Colleges In Karnataka
|1||A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||1985-86||Private||BDS||100|
|2||A.J. Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||2002-03||Private||BDS||100|
|3||Al Ameen Dental College & Hospital, Bijapur||1992-93||Private||BDS||40|
|4||Al-Badar Rural Dental College & Hospital, Gulbarga||1992-93||Private||BDS||100|
|5||AME’s Dental College & Hospital, Raichur||1991-92||Private||BDS||40|
|6||Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||1991-92||Private||BDS||60|
|7||Bapuji Dental College & Hospital, Davangere||1979-80||Private||BDS||100|
|8||College of Dental Sciences, Davangere||1990-91||Private||BDS||100|
|9||Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpat||1999-00||Private||BDS||40|
|10||D.A. Pandu Memorial R.V. Dental College, Bangalore||1992-93||Private||BDS||60|
Best of Luck…!!