KCET 2020: Dear applicants, Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 entrance exam notification has been released. The entrance exam will be held on the 30-Jul-2020 and 31-Jul-2020 is the state level entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority for admission in various courses like Engineering, B.pharma, D.Pharma, agriculture and veterinary in all the institutions/colleges of Karnataka.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with KCET 2020 Exam Like Application form, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Admission seekers want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for KCET 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of KCET 2020, that will help you.
|Karnataka CET Notification||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Slot Booking||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET College Predictor||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Syllabus||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Books||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Admit Card||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Test Series||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Counselling||Click Here|
|Karnataka CET Seat Matric||Click Here|
The KCET 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of KCET 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||Karnataka Common Entrance Exam 2020|
|Conducted by||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|KCET Exam Date 2020||30-Jul-2020 and 31-Jul-2020|
|Level of Examination||State-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||Mathematics-60 Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English, Kannada|
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Information Bulletin availability||05-Feb-2020|
|KCET Application Form release date||05-Feb-2020|
|Last date to submit the form||02-Mar-2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||06-Mar-2020|
|Application form re-open||08-May-2020 to 18-May-2020|
|Fee payment last date||18-May-2020|
|Application correction date||20-May-2020 (6:00 PM) to 31-May-2020 (6:00 PM)|
|Change the exam centre||20-May-2020 (6:00 PM) to 31-May-2020 (6:00 PM)|
|KCET hall ticket release date||Postponed|
|KCET Exam Date||30-Jul-2020 and 31-Jul-2020|
|Date of Kannada language Test: (Only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||01-Aug-2020|
|KCET Result Date||To be notified|
|KCET Counselling||To be notified|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided KCET 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack KCET 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Why Choose KCET 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of KCET 2020 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose KCET 2020 Entrance Exam.
1. KCET 2020 is a state-level entrance exam wherein candidates can secure admission to government aid as well as private unaided institutes.
2. Karnataka CET 2020 is conducted for admission to various courses in all the technical or non-technical institutions/colleges.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the KCET Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020.
Programmes Offered Under KCET 2020
|S.No||B. Tech Programmes Offered Under KCET 2020|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)|
|9||CSE with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM.|
|10||CSE with Specialisation in Open Source Software & Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|11||CSE in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|12||CSE with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|13||CSE with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|14||CSE with Specialisation in Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|15||CSE with Specialisation in the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|16||CSE with Specialisation in Data Analytics|
Applicants are advised to read the full detail information on KCET 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of KCET 2020 is written in this article.
Note: For more detailed information about Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
KCET Admission Exam Pattern 2020– The exam pattern specifies various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
1. Number of Papers: KCET 2020 will be conducting paper 1(Maths), Paper 2(Physics) and Paper 3 (Chemistry).
2. Number of Questions: Paper-1, 2, 3 will contain 180 questions.
3. Exam Mode: Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3 are the OMR based paper while the rest of the papers are Computer-Based Tests (CBT).
4. Subjects Covered: The subjects vary paper-wise. Candidates can check details about subjects in each paper from the below table.
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for KCET Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 are advised to read these following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in the pre-allocated seat
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle allowed.
How to Apply Application Form?
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the KCET 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of KCET 2020 (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
|Karnataka Candidates||general Merit , 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||500/-|
|SC, ST, CAT-1||250/-|
|Outside candidates||general Merit||750/-|
|foreign/NRI candidates||general Merit||5000/-|
The candidates are required to upload some documents while filling the application form of KCET 2020. These documents must be kept ready by the candidates to fill in the complete application form properly. These documents are:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature
- Class Xth Marksheet
- Class XIIth Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet (If required)
- A valid email id
- an active mobile number.
KCET 2020 is held for a total of 3 papers(B.tech). Each paper covers the subject from different areas. It is difficult to write a syllabus of all the papers. However, the detailed syllabus will be provided soon. The Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects of paper-1 (B. Tech./B. Tech. Agriculture Engineering) and paper-2 (B. Tech. Bio-Technology) typically comprising the important topics of the 11th and 12th standard.
Note: For more detailed information about Syllabus: Click Here
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is sufficient and you are working with proper planning, then you can quickly clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for Karnataka CET 2020 Exam. Below we have mentioned some top recommended books for Karnataka CET 2020.
Note: For more detailed information about Books: Click Here
Check out the comprehensive list of the total number of seats available in different B.tech for the academic year 2020-21. Let us first have a brief look at the courses offered and intake capacity of each participating institutes in the Karnataka CET 2020 Entrance exam.
Note: For more detailed information about Seat Matrix: Click Here
The admit card for the KCET 2020 will be released soon. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her KCET 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for KCET 2020 Entrance examination.
Note: For more detailed information about Admit card: Click Here
KCET 2020 Result will be declared soon. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for KCET 2020
- Go to the official website of KCET 2020.
- Click on “KCET Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download KCET.
KCET 2020 counselling may be started in the 2nd weeks of June 2020 through offline mode. The authority will organize a centralized single window counselling or seat selection process for admission into various courses. All information related to counselling such as counselling schedule or procedure will be published on our website within the prescribed time.
Note: For more detailed information about Counseling Procedure: Click Here
- B M S College of Engineering, Basavanagudi, Bangalore
- Dr Ambedkar Institute Of Technology, Bangalore
- R. V. College of Engineering, Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- P E S Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
After the Karnatak CET exam, Karnataka Examinations Authority will declare the cutoff list and college allotted as per the cut off list. So the candidates can check previous year or this year expected cutoff.
Note: For more detailed information about Cutoff: Click Here
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone No: 080 – 23460460
KCET helpline: 011-40360360
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Q. How to download the admit card of KCET 2020?
A: Here is the procedure of admit card downloading-
- Go to the official link for downloading the admit card.
- Log in to the website using given login credential.
- The admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Review the details and the download and take a printout for future reference
Q. Is there any negative marking for the wrong answer?
A: No, there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Q. What is the mode of the exam?
A: The exam is conducted in offline mode.
Q. What are the additional exams in KCET?
A: Language Test & Agriculture practical test is the additional exams.
Q. What is the application fee for foreign students?
A: The application fee for foreign students is Rs. 5000/-.
Q. Is there any limitation to the number of attempts?
A: No, there is no such limitation to the number of attempts but you can attempt till a certain age.
Q. Can a non-Karnataka student attend the KCET exam?
A: No, the non-Karnataka students are not allowed to attend the KCET exam.
Q. What is the advantage of solving the KCET previous year question papers?
A: The students must solve the previous year papers o know the weightage of the topics, to understand the demand of the exam and also to get an insight of the exam pattern.
Q. Will a student be eligible to appear for the KCET 2020 test if he is taking the qualifying exam in 2020?
A: Yes, he can. Students appearing in the final year exam (2nd PUC) will be eligible to submit the application form.
Q. Do I need to fill separate application forms for Medical courses?
A: No. The KCET 2020 application form will be common for all courses.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers