Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology popularly known as KCET Kishanganj is a minority engineering college in Kishanganj District of Bihar. The college was Established in 2012 by Millia educational trust with a motto to give the quality of Engineering education to the Minority. The Institute is affiliated with Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) Madhepura and all of its engineering courses are Approved by AICTE, Delhi.
The college is the result of some of the leading educationalist of Kishanganj. Before the establishment of the college, students of Kishanganj have to travel to other states for higher studies. KCET Kishanganj campus is professionally designed keeping in mind all parameters of a high-quality College.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India and is affiliated to Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) Madhepura.
- The institute works under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of Bihar.
- The college welcomes its student with best of the Faculties and also provide anti-ragging campus by AICTE Rules and Guidelines.
- KCET Kishanganj provides Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas.
- Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
- The college also provides E-Learning module like NPTEL, E-Thesis and other e-learning programs for the betterment of its students.
Courses Offered by KCET Kishanganj:
Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology offers both 3 years Diploma and 4 years engineering in the following streams.
|1.||Civil Engineering (Engineering + Diploma)||4 Years/6 Years||60+60|
|2.||Mechanical Engineering (Engineering + Diploma)||4 Years/6 Years||60+60|
|3.||Computer science & Engineering||4 Years||60|
|4.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Years||60|
|5,||Electrical Engineering||4 Years||60|
Facilities Available at KCET Kishanganj:
- Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology has Hostel for both boys and girls with 24×7 Electricity Backup.
- Dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport and medical care.
- Centralized Library. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Well-equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of the latest news& events.
- Well-equipped Lab with the latest aid on research and analysis wing.
KCET Kishanganj Admission Process:
Admission to B. Tech. course in Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology is open to all students upon following Admission Criteria.
- For admission in The Diploma courses of the college, candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education.
- For admission in 8-semester Engineering, the candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with at least 45% marks in PCM.
- The college conducts its Entrance Test for Engineering and Diploma Courses and Admission is made based on merit list.
Read Also: Everything related to BCECE 2017
- Candidate qualifying BCECE and JEE are also eligible to apply.
- The college also provides admission through lateral entry scheme for Diploma and Degree courses. candidate with 12th Science or with Vocational / Technical degree like ITI with an appropriate specialization can apply for the diploma. whereas students with appropriate specialization/diploma can apply for the 2nd year in Engineering Course.
Fee Structure of KCET Kishanganj:
The approximate fee to be paid per year for B.Tech and Diploma courses in Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology are as Follows.
Call Now to Get Admission Support: 09873-056-333
|S.No||Diploma(3 years Program)||Engineering(4 Years Program)|
|Rs 45000/- Only (approx)||Rs 68000 /- Only (Approx)|
Hostel Facilities: Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology offers Hostel Facilities to both Boys and Girls. The approximate Hostel fee of KCET Kishanganj for one year is approximately Rs 45,000/-.
KCET Kishanganj Placement:
First Batch of Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology has passed out in 2016 with an average placement record. It’s too early to judge this college by placement record. As The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college, the TPC is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. A vision of 100% Placement record is still in the basket. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students for placement are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
KCET Kishanganj College Ranking by Edufever:
Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology renders Technology Support Service in the promising areas of Engineering and Science with the best available equipment’s and faculties hence making all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are well trained. Highly equipped labs and Library add flying colours to its destiny. Fresh and Energetic faculty members are doing their level best to make the future of college very good. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
KCET Kishanganj Contact Address:
Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology, KCET Kishanganj
Veria Dangi, Near of Kishanganj Block, Kishanganj, Bihar
Mobile: 06456-222171 / 222172