KEAM 2020: Attention admission seekers, the Commissioner for Entrance Examination Kerala has released the online Application form for KEAM 2020 Examination. Aspirants can apply for the said examination through online mode. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination Kerala will conduct the KEAM 2020 examination on 16 July 2020. across 14 district centres in Kerala, Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai.
KEAM Entrance examination is conducted to offer the admission in medical, agriculture, forestry, veterinary, fisheries, engineering, architecture and pharmacy courses. Candidates who want to get admission in B.Pharma will have to qualify only KEAM 2020 Paper I and will be given admissions based on their scores of KEAM Paper I. The qualified candidates of KEAM 2020 will be called to participate in the counselling procedure.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for KEAM 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of KEAM 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM)||Conducted By Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Kerala (CEE Kerala).|
|Official Website||cee-kerala.org||For Application Form, Notifications and Related Process|
|Exam Type||State Level Examination||For Admissions to 150+ Colleges in Kerela.|
|Mode of Application||Online||On the Official Website only from First Week of February 2020.|
|Exam Mode||Offline||As Pen-Paper Based Exam.|
|Exam Duration||2 hour 30 minutes||Conducted once in a Year in English Medium only.|
Candidates can check official exam dates as given below:
|Online Application Release||February 1, 2020||Official Notification was released on November 8, 2019.|
|Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||May 25, 2020 (Till 5:00 pm)||Online on the official website|
|Admit Card Release||To be announced soon||Available on the Official Website.|
|KEAM Date 2020 – Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry)||July 16, 2020 (Revised)||120 Questions of 480 marks in Each Paper.|
|KEAM Date 2020 – Paper 2 (Mathematics)||July 16 2020 (Revised)||4 marks allotted for a Correct Answer. -1 for an Incorrect One.|
Declaration of Results
|To be announced||KEAM 2020 Application Number and Password required to view the Result.|
|Counselling Starts||3rd Week of June 2020||Conducted in 3 Rounds, an additional round for vacant seats as well.|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided KEAM 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack KEAM 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
Commissioner For Entrance Examination Test is also known as KEAM is an entrance examination in India, the aspirants who wish to study Professional Degree Courses like (Engineering Courses, Architecture, Medical etc.) in Government or Private Colleges in Kerala. It is an entrance examination of a Professional Degree Courses sector which is conducted by State level, After qualifying the KEAM examination, Candidate able to take admission In Engineering Courses, Architecture, Medical etc.
KEAM was beginning for admission in courses of Engineering, Architecture and Medical in the colleges of Kerala. With NEET becoming the National level medical/dental entrance test, KEAM medical exam has been suspended. The candidates have taken Admission to Architecture and Medical courses basis of NATA and NEET scores. Information on certificates required for KEAM, NRI quota seats has been released on the official website.
Why Choose KEAM Entrance Exam?
Before going to deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of KEAM Entrance Exam 2020, which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance exam
- KEAM 2020 is the states level examination for admission to Professional Degree Courses Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Kerala (CEE Kerala) is the conducting authority which organizer the KEAM examination every year in various Kerala State.
- KEAM 2020 application form available online only.
- Those candidates, who will commit Mistake during application filling, they can make it correct in the 1st week of Mar 2020.
So, if you have already made up your mind be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about KEAM Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the notification of KEAM 2020.
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the KEAM exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing KEAM exam is given below
- Candidates who will be 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board can apply for this exam.
- Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathes subjects. It is necessary to score 50% marks in mathematics individually.
- Students appearing in the Higher Secondary examination are also eligible to apply. Provided, they must pass the examination with the above-mentioned criteria in order to be eligible to take admission through KEAM 2020.
For more information about Eligibility criteria: Click Here
How to Apply?
There is given below detailed application procedure
- The Admission seekers have to visit on the official site Click here
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during registration.
- Candidates can make a correction in the application during the verification process at the designated centres.
- There is no need to send the printed application to the board.
The KEAM application fee which has to be paid at the time of submission of application form of KEAM 2020 is different for different categories. Aspirants may check in the table given below the requisite application fee to be paid at the time of KEAM 2020 application form submission.
|Engineering only/B.Pharm only/both||700||300|
|Architecture only/Medical & Allied only/both||500||200|
|Both (a) & (b)||900||400|
|Dubai Examination Centre||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000 + application fee/Rs. 12000|
KEAM 2020 application fee can be a summit in Online mode. Aspirants may choose from the following mode of payment of KEAM application fee 2020:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Net Banking or UPI
- The applicant In order to pay the application fee through offline mode, take a print of the e-challan from the website and pay cash at any nearest branch of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM 2020) will be an offline mode (pen and paper-based mode) test held in India. The questions will be in mix set multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Subject wise questions distribution
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
|Paper 1st:- Physics/Chemistry||120||480|
|Paper 2nd:- Mathematics||120||480|
For more information about Exam Pattern: Click Here
KEAM 2020 Syllabus is prescribed by the CEE Kerala. The level of the examination is of 10+2 or equivalent level exam. The detailed syllabus is listed below.
Syllabus for Physics
|S.No.||Syllabus for Physics|
|1.||Introduction and Measurement, description of motion in one dimension,|
|2.||description of motion in two and three dimensions, laws of motion,|
|3.||work, energy and power, heat and thermodynamics, the motion of a system of particles and rigid body rotation,|
For more information about Syllabus: Click Here
Syllabus for Mathematics
|S.No||Syllabus for Mathematics|
|3.||Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry|
|4.||Theory of Calculus,|
For more information about Syllabus: Click Here
Syllabus for Chemistry
|S.No||Syllabus for Chemistry|
|1.||Basic concepts and atomic structure, bonding and molecular structure, states of matter.|
|2.||periodic properties of elements and hydrogen, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium.|
|3.||solutions, redox reactions and electrochemistry.|
For more information about Syllabus: Click Here
Highly Recommended Books
Below we have mentioned some best and appropriate books for KEAM 2020 Examination. Aspirants who’re preparing for KEAM 2020 exam can check the best and appropriate books and learn about the subject matter to crack the KEAM exam. Here in this article, we have discussed some best books associated with the KEAM 2020 exam
For more information about Books: Click Here
The Commissioner for Entrance Examination Kerala has released the admit card for KEAM 2020 Examination. Candidates who have applied for the same can download their respective cards from the official website — cee.kerala.gov.in and cee-kerala.org. Candidates will be required to produce the printout of the admit card at the time of examination. No admit cards will be sent by post, said the exam authority. The name of the students, exam centre address, timings for the exam and other details will be present on the admit card of KEAM 2020. Failure to present the admit card at the exam centre of KEAM 2020 will make the candidates ineligible to attempt the exam.
For more information about Admit Card: Click Here
The important answer key of KEAM 2020 will be released within a week of examination. KEAM Answer Key will be published via online mode through the website. The aspirant may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key. All of the right answers to the questions asked in the offline entrance examination of KEAM 2020 will be present in the answer key.
According to Official instructions, CBSE will declare the result of KEAM 2020 tentatively by 22 May 2020. The result will release via online mode through the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The scores secured by the candidates in the KEAM 2020 exam will be available in the result. The result of KEAM 2020 has to be downloaded by the candidates since it will be required during the KEAM admission process.
The KEAM 2020 Cutoff will be released here after the KEAM result 2020 have been announced by the admission authority. For now, candidates can go through previous years cutoff of KEAM to have a probable idea of the cutoff for KEAM 2020. below we have mentioned KEAM 2020 Cutoff link it will help you to get a clear idea about the upcoming cutoff.
For more information about CUtoff: Click Here
Some College Accepting score KEAM Entrance in Kerala
1. Government Engineering College, Painavu, Idukki
2. College of Engineering, Adoor, Pathanamthitta
3. Government Engineering College, Kozhikode
4. College of Engineering, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram
5. Government College of Engineering, Kannur
6. College of Engineering, Pallippuram, Cherthala, Alappuzha
7. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Pampady, Kottayam
8. College of Engineering, Kottarakkara, Kollam
9. Government Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram, Palakkad
10. College of Engineering, Chengannur, Alappuzha
11. Government Engineering College, Thrissur
12. College of Engineering, Karunagappally, Kollam
13. Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Thiruvananthapuram
14. Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara, Ernakulam
15. College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
16. College of Engineering, Poonjar, Kottayam
17. Govt. Engineering College, Mananthavady, Wayanad
18. College of Engineering, Kallooppara, Pathanamthit
Below we have mentioned the list of Exam Centres of KEAM 2020 Examination.
|S.No.||Exam Centers||Center Code|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
A. No, Keam offered engineering, agriculture and medical courses.
A. 1. The Admission seekers have to visit on the official site Click here
2. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
3. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
4. Candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during registration.
5. Candidates can make a correction in the application during the verification process at the designated centres.
6. There is no need to send the printed application to the board.
A. KEAM is a Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical entrance exam and It conducts the CEE Kerala
A. For general/OBC- 50% marks and For SC/ST-40% marks
A. Offline mode
A. English Language
A. you have to score around 300 or more and good marks in 12th or +2, you will get a very good rank.
A. The rank defined on the basis of index as follows: The Chemistry score obtained from the Paper-I of KEAM is multiplied by 2.25 and added to the Physics score obtained from the Paper-I of the KEAM.
A. Remember, all candidates who desire Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical and Architecture admission should apply KEAM. therefore those candidates who wish to be considered for the allotment in Medical Courses should be qualified in NEET and be required to apply for KEAM.
A.the students appearing for both Paper I and II in 73437 2019.
A. Yes, submit income certificate for scholarship.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any KEAM 2020 related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.