Kerala B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020-21: Government of Kerala is conduct the Kerala (B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing) Nursing Entrance Examination 2020 to get admission in Top Nursing Colleges of Kerala. Kerala Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode. Applicants belonging to Kerala state will be given preference. Govt. of Kerala takes a responsibility to organize an admission procedure for the qualified applicants every year.
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Kerala Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Sample Paper, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, Etc.
|Exam Name||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Type||UG, PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Government of Kerala|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing|
|Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Date
Here all the important dates about the this B.Sc Nursing Exams 2020 and for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)
|Registration for Online Allotment & Application fee
remittance in Bank
|2nd week to 4th week of July 2020|
|2nd week to 4th week of July 2020 (Challan)|
|Personal & Academic Data Registration||2nd week to 4th week of July 2020|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of August 2020|
|Publication of Personal & Academic Data after
|3rd week of August 2020|
|Rectification of complaints||3rd week to 4th week of August 2020|
|Publication of Rank list||4thweek of August 2020|
|Option Registration||4th week of August 2020|
|Trail Allotment||Last week of August 2020|
|First Allotment list||Last week of August 2020|
|Fee Remittance & Option rearrangement||1st week of September 2020|
|Publication of Second Allotment||1st week of September 2020|
|Fee Remittance and joining colleges||1st week of September 2020|
|Non-Joining Report||1st week of September 2020|
|Spot registration at District Facilitation Centres||2nd week of October 2020|
|Option Registration||2nd week of October 2020|
|First Online Allotment||2nd week of October 2020|
|Fee Remittance and joining colleges||3rd week of October 2020|
|Second Online Allotment (Vacancies if any)||3rd week of October 2020|
||4th week of October 2020|
M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Date
Here all the important dates about the this M.Sc Nursing Exams 2020 and for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)
|Starting date of the application form||4th week of July 2020|
|Submission of duly filled application form||Last week of July 2020|
|Admit Card||4th week of August 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of September 2020|
|Answer Key||1st week of September 2020|
|The objection of Answer Key||3rd week of September 2020|
|Allotment Results||4th week of September 2020|
|Students to join the allotted colleges||4th week of September 2020|
|To submit the final admitted list by Principals to the office of CEE through Online Admission Management System (OAMS)||4th week of September 2020|
B. Sc. Nursing Application Form
We have mention below all the important information about the application process for the reference of the applicants:
- Official authorities will make the availability of the application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- To download the Application Form and prospectus from the website applicants need to register themselves on the website by entering necessary details (name, date of birth, phone number, email Id, etc.).
- After downloading the Application Form from the official website applicants need to start filing the Application Form.
- But before that applicants are advised to check the prospectus and the information brochure completely after downloading the same from the university.
- After that applicants can fill the Application Form.
- At the time of filing the Application Form, applicants need to provide some basic details like personal, educational, course-related, parents’ details, etc.
- Once all the details are entered properly applicants need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- After that, the applicant is advised to check the Application Form and the information that they have provided in the Application Form.
- Once the Application Form is filled and checked applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled Application Form.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the duly filled Application Form.
Here we have mention below all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is played an important role in the application process.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- Applicants who belong to general category need to pay Rs 600/- as application fee for the admission procedure.
- However, applicants need to pay Rs 300/- as application fee if they belong to reserved category.
- Service category applicants need to pay Rs 600/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure can pay the application fee in online mode or through e challan.
- In the case of online mode applicants need to pay the application fee by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- And in case of e challan mode applicants need to pay the application fee through challan in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in India or all Head / Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system.
- The payment confirmation receipt will be generated once the payment is successfully done.
M.Sc. Nursing Application Form
- Kerala PG (M.Sc.) Nursing 2020 Application Form will be released in the 4th week of July 2020.
- The Application Form can be filled until the last week of July 2020.
- Official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university and fill the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form correctly and completely.
- After filing the application form on the official website, applicants need to pay the application fee.
- After that applicants need to submit the application form.
We have mention below all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants who belong to the general category are instructed to pay Rs 1000/- as application fee for the entrance exam.
- Reserved category applicants need to pay Rs 500/- as application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode by debit card, credit card or net banking feature.
- The application fee is nonrefundable.
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
We have mention below all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
|Educational Qualification||One must have completed the HSC exam or equivalent exam conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, or approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.|
|Domicile Certificate||1. Applicants need to provide a valid domicile certificate of Kerala state.|
2. Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
3. A person of Indian origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply.
|Qualifying Marks||One must have scored more than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.|
|Subjects||One must have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as mandatory subjects.|
|Age Criteria||An applicant who wants to get admission must be above the age of 17 years of age.|
The authorities of the university have not decided on any upper age limit for the applicants to appear for the admission procedure.
However, authorities have decided that for service quota applicants, the upper age limit will be 46 years.
|Reservation||There is no reservation provided to the applicants in the age limit.|
However official authorities have provided 5% relaxation to the reserved category applicants in the qualifying marks.
|Domicile Certificate||Applicants need to provide a valid domicile certificate of Kerala state at the time of admission.|
Those applicants are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam who have passed B.Sc. Nursing degree from a recognized Nursing College located in the state of Kerala.
|Nationality||Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.|
|Educational Qualification||One must have completed a Bachelors’s degree in nursing of Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi, Calicut, Cochin and Kannur University or regular courses of other universities that are recognized by KUHS in order to appear for the entrance exam.|
Those applicants are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam who have successfully completed Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Regular course) of Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi, Calicut, Cochin, and Kannur University and KUHS or any other regular course of other universities recognized by KUHS after completing the General Nursing and Midwifery course.
|Work Experience||An applicant who wants to get admission in the institution must have at least one-year work experience in any hospital or a Community Health Center or internship / compulsory nursing service or in a recognized school of nursing after registration with the Kerala Nursing Council.|
|Age Criteria||Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure must be below the age of 46 years at the time of admission.|
Service applicants must be below the age of 49 years at the time of admission.
M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
We have mention below all the important information about the paper pattern for the reference of the applicants:
- Objective type questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will get two hours duration to solve the paper.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will contain a maximum of 200 questions.
- Each correct answer in the entrance exam will get four marks.
- For incorrect answers, authorities will reduce one mark each.
B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing Admit Card
Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam need to carry the admit card along with them at the time of the exam. Admit card will be available on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- Admit card will be available only for those applicants who have successfully submitted the application form. Applicants are instructed to download the admit card from the website.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the admit card and keep the admit card safely till the time of admission.
- Applicants need to use the application number and date of birth in order to download the admit card from the official website.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
- Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will make an announcement of the results.
- Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results.
- It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
- During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
- Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
- Caritas College of Nursing, Kottayam
- Govt. College of Nursing, Kozhikode
- Holy Family College of Nursing, Thodupuzha
- Malik Deenar College of Nursing
- Mother College of Nursing Mother Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
- Sivagiri Sree Narayana Medical Mission College of Nursing
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Thos who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Kerala Nursing?
A: The exam Kerala Nursing 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Kerala Nursing Entrance?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply