Kamal Institute of Higher Education and Advanced Technology, Delhi (KIHEAT Delhi) was established in the year of 2001 and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The KIHEAT Delhi BBA 2020 Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students.
Throughout this article, we have provided the last years BBA cutoff of KIHEAT Delhi with the expected KIHEAT Delhi BBA 2020 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete information about cutoff, before selecting your dream college of GGSIPU Delhi
👉Download Hand Written Notes for BBA 2020 Examination Click Here
1. College Summary
2. Cutoff 2020
3. Important Dates
5. Contact Detail
6. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
7. Top Colleges in India
Before we go to complete college BBA cutoff review, let us have a look at the major details of KIHEAT Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Kamal Institute of Higher Education And Advance Technology New Delhi|
|Popular Name||KIHEAT Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU College in Delhi|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Get Counseling Assistant||Click Here|
KIHEAT Delhi BBA Cutoff 2020
Before we check the KIHEAT Delhi BBA Cutoff 2020 (expected cutoff). Candidates are advised to read the some most important instruction about KIHEAT Delhi BBA Cutoff. So Let’s check out the most important instruction regarding Cutoff.
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding KIHEAT Delhi BBA 2020 Cutoff.
- The KIHEAT Delhi BBA Cutoff 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Candidates applying for the IPU CET BBA 2020 exam needs to check these important dates related to IPU CET BBA. The given dates are Expected.
|IPU CET Application – Registration Started!||3rd March 2020 (Announced)|
|Last date to apply online||11th August 2020 (Announced)|
|Date of Editing of Forms already submitted by candidates||12th August 2020 (Announced)|
|IPU Admit Card||7 days before the exam.|
|IPU CET Exam Date||Announced Soon.|
|IPU CET Result||Announced Soon.|
KIHEAT Delhi BBA Cutoff 2018
Below we have mentioned the KIHEAT Delhi BBA 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank).
|IPU CET BBA 2018 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET BBA (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BBA (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BBA (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BBA (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
KIHEAT Delhi BBA Cutoff 2017
The KIHEAT Delhi BBA Cutoff 2017 is based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
1st Round Cutoff
|1||BBA||Min Rank – 6105 Max Rank – 9802||Min Rank – 13992 (07) Max Rank – 13992 (07)||Min Rank – 4017 Max Rank – 4242||Min Rank – 9535 Max Rank – 9535|
2nd Round Cutoff
|1||BBA||Min Rank – 10604 Max Rank – 13378||Min Rank – 4428 Max Rank – 6693|
3rd Round Cutoff
|1||BBA||Min Rank – 9128 Max Rank – 19446||Min Rank – 18176 Max Rank – 18176||Min Rank – 4242 Max Rank – 12280|
The tentative schedule of counselling together with all will be notified by the University website, after a declaration of the results. Students have to follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- The counselling will be done based on the merit list.
- The list of documents required will also be informed through the detailed counselling schedule.
- Applicants should retain a printout of CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- For MBA, the counselling will be done in online mode only.
- Total 3 rounds will be held and one sliding around.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- Based on IPU BBA 2020 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats into various management colleges affiliated to IP University.
- Each candidate will have to choose from/out of those available when his/her turn will come.
Kamal Institute of Higher Education and Advanced Technology, Delhi (KIHEAT Delhi)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
72-73, Block D, K-1 Extn,
Mohan Garden, Near Nawada & Dwarka Mor Metro,
Station, Razapur Khurd, Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi, Delhi 110059
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, KIHEAT Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that KIHEAT offers you superb arrangements.
A. KIHEAT Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. KIHEAT Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers