Greetings to all the KIITEE Law 2020 Aspirants. As you know that the KIITEE Entrance Exam Authority has released the notification for the KIITEE Law 2020 Entrance Exam. The Call Letter for the KIITEE Law 2020 Exam will be released on 24 July- 2 August 2020. This article will let you know the procedure to download KIITEE Law 2020 Admit Card (Hall Ticket for KIITEE Law India 2020).
The Hall Ticket for KIITEE Law India 2020 is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her KIITEE Law Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore it’s become mandatory for all the students to get updated with their Admit Card.
KIITEE Law Entrance Exam
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will conduct KIITEE law 2020 for admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB and BSc LLB programs offered by the institute. A total of 240 seats (each program has an intake of 80 seats) will be filled through KIITEE law 2020. The application form of KIITEE law 2020 will open in online mode. KIITEE law applicants who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria may fill and submit the KIITEE law 2020 application before the last date.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to KIITEE Law2020 Admission Notification.
|KIITEE 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam or KIITEE|
|Conducting Authority||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Exam centre of KIITEE Law||All India|
|Total Markes||480 (each question carry 4 marks)|
|Mode of Application||Online (Computer based mode)|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer based mode)|
|The validity of KIITEE Score||1 year|
|Courses Offered||BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB & LLM, P.hd|
KIITEE 2020 application forms are released in April each year, yet, this year instead to COVID-19 pandemic the admission process has been affected. so the application last date extended.
Candidates applying for the KIITEE Law 2020 exam need to check these important dates related to KIITEE 2020. The given dates are officially announced.
|Important Date of KIITEE|
|Application Form Available Date||16th November 2019|
|Last Date of Filling Form||30 Jun 2020|
|Admit Card in the Website||The first or second week of July 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||24 July – 2 August|
|Declaration of Result||The first or second week of August 2020 (Expected)|
|Counselling Starts From||The third or fourth week of August 2020 (Expected)|
- Visit the official website Click Here
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the admit card tab.
- Fill your form number/enrollment number in a given space.
- Click on Download Admit option and download and print the admit card.
- For applicant suitability to take at least 2-3 printout of it and keep it safe till further process.
- Candidates should check the details given in Admit Card before downloading it. Given below are the details present of Admit Card candidates can check:
- Candidates Name, Candidates Gender, Date of Birth, Examination venue, Examination Time, Examination Day Instructions, The discrepancy in Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card candidates should contact the admission director to resolve their problem. The Director, Admission,
KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar-751 024, Odisha
Note:- Bring the valid identity proof on the day of the exam. In case the identity proof found to be incorrect, then your candidature will be cancelled for this entrance exam.
Admit Card Details
- Name of candidates, Date of Birth of candidate, Roll number, Candidate photograph, Candidate signature, Examination date, Examination time, Examination venue, KIITEE 2020 instruction.
In case if the candidate forgot his/her password, Follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the Official Website for downloading Admit card. Click on Candidate login option.
- Click on FORGOT PASSWORD link
- Now Enter Registration No. , Candidate name, Date of Birth and Captcha.
- Select the option (OTP on Mobile no. OR on registered E-mail ID) via which you want to
- Reset your KIITEE Password.
- In case the Candidate lost his/her Admit card
|Address||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
|Contact Number||+91 674 2725113|
Read More about KIITEE exam: Download Brochure
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. No, KIITEE offered various courses UG & PG.
A. There is negative marking KIITEE Law examination.Each wrong answer deducted 1 mark.
A. No, To be eligible for participation in the KIITEE law counselling process, the appliciant needs to have qualified in the KIITEE law 2020 entrance exam. as well as appliciants will be included in KIITEE law 2020 merit list.
A. The KIITEE Law publishes answer key same day or after a day of the examination.
A. KIITEE Law examination is good marks 300+.
A. The Admission seekers have to visit on the official website
2. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
3. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
4. Candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during registration.
5. Candidates can make a correction in the application during the verification process at the designated centres.
A. The candidates will have to download the KIITEE 2020 admit card online from the official website of the university.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.