KIITEE Law 2020 Counselling will be conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar. It is a National level examination. KIIT 2020 Entrance Exam is conducted for admission in LLB, LLM, B.Tech, M.Tech etc. (Dual Degree, Biotechnology) Course in KIIT Institute. The counselling of KIITEE Law 2020 will be conducted via online mode.
KIITEE Law 2020 Counselling will be four rounds of counselling, starting from 12th May 2020. In this article, we have mentioned all the information related to the KIITEE Law 2020 Counselling Process.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to KIITEE Law2020 Admission Notification.
|KIITEE 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam or KIITEE|
|Conducting Authority||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Exam centre of KIITEE Law||All India|
|Total Markes||480 (each question carry 4 marks)|
|Mode of Application||Online (Computer based mode)|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer based mode)|
|The validity of KIITEE Score||1 year|
|Courses Offered||BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB & LLM, P.hd|
KIITEE 2020 application forms are released in April each year, yet, this year instead to COVID-19 pandemic the admission process has been affected. so the application last date extended.
Here we have mentioned the most important date of KIITEE Law 2020 Counselling Process. The maximum of four counselling rounds will be conducted, the 1st round will begin from 12 May 2020.
|Exam date||24 July – 2 August|
|Result announcement||The first or second week of August 2020 (Expected)|
|1st Round Counselling Start||The third or fourth week of August 2020 (Expected)|
|Date of Counselling||Category||Rank|
|The first or second week of August 2020 (Expected)||General||1-1941|
How its Merit List Compiled
The counselling process of KIITEE Law 2020 will be done according to the merit list, which will be issued 12 May 2020 by the conducting authority.
- The seat allocation will purely based on the merit and candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
- Counselling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website after the declaration of result. Candidates have to attend the counselling as per the schedule.
- Counselling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2020 are filled up.
- Counselling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis which is based on the candidate’s performance in the Entrance Examination of KIITEE.
- Choice Filling Process:- After the declaration of merit list, applicants are called for counselling as per their ranks. those candidates with a higher rank are given preference in allotting the seats. Aspirants have to reach the counselling venue before half an hour of the starting of the counselling. Candidates have to fill the course choice as per the order of their preference.
- Document verification process:- After completing the process of choice filling candidates have to verify their original documents. those applicants who will fail to the verification process of documents will not be allowed for the admission of KIIT.
- Seat Allotment Process:- After finding the process of document verification candidates will be allotted the seats. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s filled choices, availability of seats and rank of the candidate. Candidates can confirm their seats by paying the counselling fee. Counselling will be stopped at any stage as soon as all the seats will be filled completely.
- Fee Payment:- After completing all the above process of KIITEE 2020 candidates have to pay the counselling fee to get admission in the allotted college. Candidates can deposit the fees through demand draft in favour of KIIT payable at Bhubneshwar.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original and along with one set of photocopies for verification during admission. Candidates must carry those document we have mentioned given below to complete the enrolment formalities at the time of counselling Procedure of KIITEE 2020.
- KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
- KIITEE 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate of the candidate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of the candidate
- The graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate. GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the Counseling Registration fees
of Rs.10,000 (Non-Refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance
fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
Category wise seat reservation:
The conducting authority of KIITEE 2020 exam offers reservation for the applicants who belong to (SC/ST/PC) categories. The reservation criteria are different for all reserved categories. below we have mentioned the Category wise seat reservation.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PH)||3%|
Note:- Those candidates who belong to the reserved category must be aware of important guidelines. During the counselling process, candidates claiming seats under reserved categories in KIITEE Law 2020, have to produce a specified set of documents in support of their claim.
Read More about KIITEE exam: Download Brochure
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. No, KIITEE offered various courses UG & PG.
A. There is negative marking KIITEE Law examination.Each wrong answer deducted 1 mark.
A. No, To be eligible for participation in the KIITEE law counselling process, the appliciant needs to have qualified in the KIITEE law 2020 entrance exam. as well as appliciants will be included in KIITEE law 2020 merit list.
A. The KIITEE Law publishes answer key same day or after a day of the examination.
A. KIITEE Law examination is good marks 300+.
A. The Admission seekers have to visit on the official website
2. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
3. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
4. Candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during registration.
5. Candidates can make a correction in the application during the verification process at the designated centres.
A. The candidates will have to download the KIITEE 2020 admit card online from the official website of the university.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍