Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies, Delhi (KIRAS Delhi) was established in 2000, and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. KIRAS Delhi BCA Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students.
Throughout this article, we have provided the last year’s BCA cutoff of KIRAS Delhi with the expected KIRAS Delhi BCA 2023 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete information about the cutoff before selecting their dream college of GGSIPU Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies Delhi|
|Popular Name||KIRAS Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||Various UG Courses|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding KIRAS Delhi BCA 2023 Cutoff.
- The KIRAS Delhi BCA Cutoff 2023 will be based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, the number of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify for the GGSIPU 2023 examination.
- The candidate who secures the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates who appeared in GGSIPU Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill in their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
KIRAS Delhi BCA Cutoff 2018
Below we have mentioned the KIRAS Delhi BCA 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank).
Get latest Admission, Fees, Cutoff etc. of this GGSIPU College
|IPU CET BCA 2018 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
KIRAS Delhi BCA Cutoff 2017
The KIRAS Delhi BCA Cutoff 2017 is based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, the number of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record. Check out the GGSIPU BCA Cutoff for Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi.
1st Round Cutoff
|BCA||Min Rank – 4108 Max Rank – 4108||Min Rank – 638 Max Rank – 2350||Min Rank – 6068 Max Rank – 6068||Min Rank – 3686 Max Rank – 3686||Min Rank – 4215 (07) Max Rank – 4215 (07)||Min Rank – 791 Max Rank – 1711|
2nd Round Cutoff
|BCA||Min Rank – 1249 Max Rank – 3232||Min Rank – 2332 Max Rank – 2668|
3rd Round Cutoff
|BCA||Min Rank – 1249 Max Rank – 4211||Min Rank – 5858 Max Rank – 5858||Min Rank – 6068 Max Rank – 6068||Min Rank – 1711 Max Rank – 4700|
Candidates applying for the IPU CET BCA 2021 exam must check these important dates related to IPU CET BCA. The given dates are Expected.
|IPU CET Application – Registration Started!||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to apply online||1st week of May|
|IPU Admit Card||1st week of June 2021|
|IPU CET Exam Date||2nd week of June 2021|
|IPU CET Result||4th week of June 2021|
The tentative schedule of counselling and all will be notified by the University website after a declaration of the results. Students must follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- The counselling will be done based on the merit list.
- The detailed counselling schedule will also inform the list of required documents.
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- For MBA, the counselling will be done online mode only.
- A total of 3 rounds will be held, and one is sliding around.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- Based on IPU BCA 2021 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats in various management colleges affiliated with IP University.
- Each candidate must choose from/out of those available when his/her turn comes.
Kalka Institute For Research And Advanced Studies
(Kalka Public School Campus)
Alaknanda, Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is KIRAS Delhi institute/College?
A. Yes, KIRAS Delhi is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that KIRAS offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university is KIRAS Delhi Affiliated?
A. KIRAS Delhi is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Q. Is the KIRAS Delhi Fee structure expensive?
A. KIRAS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
Q. Is GGSIPU a private or government University?
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university, not a Private University. A public university is a publicly owned university that receives public funds through the national or sub-national government, which private universities are not allowed to get.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2021?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many rounds of Counselling are there in IPU?
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling and a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
Q. In which position GGSIPU ranked in New Delhi by HRD Ministry
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2023 offering UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2023 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.