Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies (KIRAS Delhi) is one of the top professional colleges in Delhi. It is Established in the year 2000. Kalka Educational Society (KES) was set up in 1979 to promote high-quality professional courses under the supervision of Experts in Management and Technology.
The KIRAS Delhi is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. KIRAS Delhi is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need of society and meets the demands of the nation. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
5. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies Delhi
KIRAS Delhi consistently offers an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need, and meets the nation’s demands. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of this university Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies (KIRAS Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies Delhi|
|Popular Name||KIRAS Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Courses Offered||B.Ed, BCA|
|Review the College||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Get Counselling Assistant|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Approved by: NCTE.
- Aid Status: Private
- Teacher Student Ratio 1:15 to provide individual attention.
- Well stocked Library.
- Career Counselling, Personality Development and Guidance Centre.
- Training and Placement Centre (100% Assistance).
- State-of-Art Computer centre equipped with 24 hour Internet Facility.
- Large playgrounds for all games, physical training, sports.
- Health Clubs, Swimming Pool, Billiards.
- Hygienic boarding for Boys and Girls, Nutritious Food
- 100% Pass Results.
Want to Study in Top GGSIPU Colleges in Delhi (Call Now) +91-9999672544
Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies Delhi is famous for its BCA and B.ED Programs. Check out the list of courses offered by KIRAS Delhi.
Faculty & Staff
KIRAS Delhi college of Bachelor of Education provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technologies. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the Bachelor of Education education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
The admission to various Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies Delhi programmes is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.Ed||Admission in B.Ed programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET B.ED entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|BCA||Admission in BCA programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET BCA entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of KIRAS Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|B.Ed||1. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Graduation and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.|
2. The University shall follow the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) guidelines for the B.Ed. Spl. Education programs for admissions and implementation.
|BCA||1. Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with passing scores in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application.|
2. Three-year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognised examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Here in this section, we provide information about the KIRAS Delhi Fee structure; you can check the complete details of the fee.
|Courses||Fee (Per Annum)|
Notes:- Fee Structure will be updated Soon.
KIRAS Delhi proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Want to Study in Top GGSIPU Colleges in Delhi (Call Now) +91-9999672544
The Kalka Institute For Research And Advanced Studies Delhi is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. A merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores.
IPU CET B.Ed 2019 Cutoff
NOTE: To download IPU CET B.Ed 2019 Cutoff, follow this link.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the KIRAS Delhi Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Kalka Institute For Research And Advanced Studies|
|College Review||Click Here|
Kalka Institute For Research And Advanced Studies
(Kalka Public School Campus)
Alaknanda, Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019
Tel: 011- 26274080, 47672200
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, KIRAS Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on the campus itself. The best thing is that KIRAS Delhi offers you superb arrangements.
A. KIRAS Delhi is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
A. KIRAS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable, and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or subnational government that private universities cannot get.
A. In the case of Self Financing Colleges/Institutes (except Minority Institutions), Sanctioned Intake includes 10% Management Quota (unless surrendered by the respective college/institute) seats (as per the CET Code). However, in the case of University Schools of Studies, Govt. For institutes and Minority Institutions, there will be no Management Quota.
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Access will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.