Km. Mayawati Government Girls P.G College, Badarpur was established in the year 1997. The college provides diploma courses in various fields like Computer engineering, electronics engineering, Information Technology etc. The main aim of this college is to provide low-cost quality higher education to the girl students of socio-economically weaker sections of the area, in order to bridge the rural-urban divide and thus bring about holistic national development.
In this article, we will discuss all the important details of Km. Mayawati Government Girls P.G College, Badarpur like Admission process, Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship, Fee structure, Ranking etc.
Km. Mayawati Government Girls P.G College, Badalpur
Before we start, lets look at some important details about Km. Mayawati Government Girls P.G College, Badalpur
|Name of Institute||Km. Mayawati Government Girls P.G College, Badalpur|
|Year of Establishment||1997|
|Affiliation By||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut|
|Course Offered||Various UG & Diploma|
Affiliations, Recognization, and Achievement
- Affiliated By: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Approved By: AICTE
- Institute Type: Government
- Hostel for Boys & Girls
- The college organizes events like Plantation Drive, Swachchhata Pakhwara etc.
|Electronics Engineering||75||4 Years|
|Computer Science Engineering||75||4 Years|
|Information Technology||75||4 Years|
- For Admission in Diploma, Candidates have to clear JEECUP Entrance Examination conducted which is conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh.
- After the announcement of results, Candidates who have passed the examination by clearing the cutoff will be called for counselling procedure as per their rank.
- The counselling process will take place in serval rounds. After each round seats are allotted to the respective candidates.
- Now, Selected candidates have to appear for document verification and fee payment.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/ Result Card of JEECUP Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/Affidavit/Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
|Post Graduate In Diploma||1)Candidates must have passed their graduation from a recognized university or college.|
|Diploma In Engineering||1) Candidates must have passed their 10th/SSC Examination with science stream.2) Candidates must have a secure minimum of 35% marks in science & mathematics.|
|Diploma In Engineering (Lateral Entry)||1) Candidates must have passed intermediate or ITI 2 years from a recognized university|
Faculty & Staff
With well-trained faculty with relevant education are available. The proper orientation program is given to them for the betterment of the students and for them to get involved in campus life. As regular participation will make them ready to interact with the students in a proper way and have a good culture going on the campus. An ambience of self-learning helps the non-technical staff with proper training. The college is looking for an excellent uplift the technical education which leads to a good output delivery for our country.
This will lead us to get involved with various programmes and MDPs helps us to make our faculties and staff up to date with the technologies. The workshop, conferences, symposiums are really helping and with lead to get a better connection for our future.
|Computer Science Engineering||N/A||N/A|
Note: The fee structure may be subject to change.
Km. Mayawati Government Girls P.G College proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
For more details visit official website.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Km. Mayawati Government Girls P.G College|
|Address||Badalpur, Gautam Buddha Nagar (U.P.) Pin : 203207|