K.R. Mangalam University Gurugram (KRMU Gurugram) popularly known as KRMU Gurgaon came into existence in the year of 2013. K.R. Mangalam University, Haryana is a State Private University established under Haryana Private Universities.
KRMU Gurgaon also runs School of Medical and Allied Sciences which offers courses in the field of pharmacy and allied sciences courses. The campus of K.R. Mangalam University is Spread over 28 acres and surrounded by the beautiful Aravalli Hills.Moreover, KRM University campus is meticulously designed with special emphasis on conserving nature.
- 1 Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- 2 Courses offered by K.R. Mangalam University Gurugram:
- 3 Facilities Available @ KRMU Gurgaon:
- 4 Faculty & staff:
- 5 Admission Process in KRMU Gurgaon:
- 6 Fee Structure of KRMU Gurugram:
- 7 Placement Record:
- 8 Ranking of K.R. Mangalam University Gurgaon:
- 9 Contact Address:
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- K.R. Mangalam University Gurugram approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under the UGC Act, 1956.
- All the law courses are approved by the BCI, New Delhi.
- K.R. Mangalam University Gurgaon is empowered to award degrees under section 22 of the UGC act, 1956.
Courses offered by K.R. Mangalam University Gurugram:
|Under Graduate Programmes||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering|
|B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Post Graduate Programmes||M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|M.Tech in Structural Engineering|
|M.Tech in Power Electronics & Drives|
|M.Tech in Automobile Engineering|
|M.Tech in VLSI Design|
Facilities Available @ KRMU Gurgaon:
- KRMU Gurugram is well equipped with cultural and sports facilities
- Space is provided for both indoor and outdoor games.
- Hostels are provided with full security and CCTV cameras are also there for security purpose
- Well-designed cafeteria and canteen for the students that supply hygienic and fresh food to the students
- Fitness center and gym in the campus
- 24 hours medical facility and availability of ambulance.
- IT facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Lecture Halls
- Medical Centre
- Vehicle Parking
Faculty & staff:
KRMU Gurgaon offers quality education to students in the field of engineering, technology, and management.Besides that, The college provides highly reputed, competitive and excellent faculty for providing the new mold of teaching. The institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience. The institute offers highly professionals, skilled and motivated members of the faculty that provide the best education and regulation for students with the management help of the technical and non-technical staff of this college.
Admission Process in KRMU Gurgaon:
(A) B.TECH 1st Year:
- Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Technical Vocational Subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Admission will be according to JEE ranking.
(B) B.Tech 2nd Year (Lateral Entry):
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidate) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology or
- Passed B Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category candidate).
- Admission will be according to LEET ranking.
- Passed Bachelor degree (B.E/B.Tech) in relevant discipline or equivalent with minimum 50% marks(45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category ) as a regular student.
- Pass in Bachelor or Postgraduate degree in any discipline with the minimum of 50% marks.
- 3 year Law Degree Course – A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
- Integrated Degree Program – Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam considered to be equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enroll for the integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for an integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses –
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates
***Admission will be based on a CLAT (Combined Law Aptitude Test).
Fee Structure of KRMU Gurugram:
|STREAMS||FEES STRUCTURE/ ANNUM|
|Master of Technology (M.TECH)||1,42,950|
K.R. Mangalam University continuously strives towards creating and building the campus to corporate connect for our students. We constantly work towards sustaining the mutually beneficial relationship we share with every respected organization so that the synergy created helps both the students to thrive and the corporates to select from a rich pool of talented individuals.
The placement division of KRMU conducts the industrial visit for the students for the deep knowledge of the subject. Soft skills and aptitude classes are also organized by the University for the placement purpose.
Ranking of K.R. Mangalam University Gurgaon:
K.R. Mangalam University Gurugram is average Engineering College with 3 out of 5 rating by Edufever Best Engineering College Servey.
K.R. Mangalam University Gurugram
Sohna Road, Delhi – NCR,
Phone No:0124-2867800, 08800697010