Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM Delhi) is one of the Top 20 MBA Colleges in Delhi. The college was established by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society in 1995. National Board of Accreditation (NBA) accreditation for PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance).International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA, has accredited PGDM (General), PGDM (Finance), PGDM (Part-Time) and MCA Programs.
The Management Committee has also set up Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Technology and Management (LBSIM) in Indore that offers two-year full-Time Regular Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
LBSITM Delhi is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need of the society and meets the demands of the nation. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
Download Hand Written Notes for MBA/PGDM 2020 Examination Click Here
CAT Useful Resources
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management New Delhi|
|Popular Name||LBSIM New Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1995|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Official Site||LSIM New Delhi|
|Apply for MBA/PGDM 2020-22 Session||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management New Delhi(LBSIM New Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Approved by: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- Aid Status: Private
- Language Lab
- Sports ground
- Computer Lab
- Academic and Cultural Club
- Scholarship Facilities
- Health Care Centre
- Conference room
|3.||PGDM- Executive||1 Years 5 Month||60|
|4.||PGDM Part Time||2 Years||60|
|5.||MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION(MCA)||3 Years||60|
The admission to various programmes of the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM Delhi) is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|MCA||Admission in MCA programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET MCA entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|PGDM||Admission in PGDM Course candidates has to clear the CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT entrance test which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
|Delhi Region Candidates||85%|
|Outside Delhi Region Candidates||15%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||2.7%|
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the LBSIM Delhi Counselling Procedure.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of LBSIM Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
55% marks in graduation in any discipline. (Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible)
|MCA||1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English (core or elective or functional) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognised as equivalent to it.
2. BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognised University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognised as equivalent to it.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognised as equivalent to it with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Apply for MBA/PGDM Course 2020-22 (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
|3.||PGDM- Executive||2 Years||5,70,000|
|4.||PGDM Part Time||2 Years||3,25,500/-|
|5.||MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION||3 Years||1,11,700|
The mentioned Fees structure may subject to change.
The placement cell of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students.
Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
Banking & Financial Services
|KPMG||DE Shaw||Royal Bank of Scotland|
|Marsh & Mclennan||HDFC Life||Bajaj Finserv Lending|
IT / ITES
|Infosys Ltd.||Birlasoft||Click Labs|
|Newgen Technologies||Tata Consultancy Services||TCS BPO|
FMCG & Others
|Hackett Group||Zee Entertainment||NDDB Dairy Services|
Engineering & Durables
|Mahindra & Mahindra||Maruti Suzuki||Honeywell|
|Balmer Lawrie||Groupe SEB||Samsung|
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|28 LPA||9.20 LPA|
The LBSIM Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on multiple parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
|LBSIM Delhi MCA Cutoff||Click Here|
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi|
|Rate This College||Click Here|
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
11/07, Sector – 11 (Near Metro Station) Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Phone: 011-25307700 / 011- 25307799
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, LBSIM Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that LBSIM offers you superb arrangements.
A. LBSIM Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
A. LBSIM Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers