Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science, Delhi
Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science (LLDIMS Delhi) was established in the year 2005. The college has made a niche for itself in the arena of education by spreading its fragrance with budding Professionals.
The motto of LLDIMS Delhi lies in transforming students into highly qualified educational professionals. The college is affiliated with GGSIPU, New Delhi.
- 1 Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science
- 1.1 Facilities at LLDIMS Delhi
- 1.2 Courses offered by LLDIMS Delhi
- 1.3 Admission Procedure
- 1.4 LLDIMS Delhi FEE STRUCTURE
- 1.5 Placement details
- 1.6 Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science Cutoff
- 1.7 Rankings and Reputation:
- 1.8 CONTACT ADDRESS:
Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Lingayas Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science (LLDIMS Delhi) is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- LLDIMS Delhi has been approved by Government of NCT and NCTE.
- The College has approved under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956
- NAAC Accredited “A” Grade
Facilities at LLDIMS Delhi
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central library.
- Cultural and tech fest
Courses offered by LLDIMS Delhi
Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
|Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)||500||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Comm.(BJMC )||60||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education(B.ED)||100||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||60||3 Years|
Note: The seat matrix for various courses are subject to change and depends on the guidelines set by the University.
The admission to various programmes of the Lingayas Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
The Counselling process to LLDIMS Delhi can be best explained by this flow chart.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Comm. (BJMC)
A student applying for the course should have cleared the 12th class board examinations with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and should have passed in English (Core, Elective or Functional) as a subject.
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
50% in aggregate* in 10+2 examination / senior school certificate examination of C.B.S.E . as minimum marks for admission to B.Com with a pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or an examination recognised as equivalent to that. (i) Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school/college.
Intermediate Examination of an Indian University / Board or an Examination recognised as equivalent to that (Pass in Five written subjects)
LLDIMS Delhi FEE STRUCTURE
|Courses Offered||Duration||Fees Structure|
|Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)||3 Years||72,500|
|Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Comm.(BJMC )||3 Years||74,300|
|Bachelor of Education(B.ED)||2 Years||65,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years||63,500|
- The fees mentioned is approximate for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
Lingayas Lalita Devi Institute of Management Science has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Axis Bank
Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science Cutoff
The LLDIMS Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
LLDIMS Delhi Cutoff (IPU CET 2016)
|Courses||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.J.M.C.||Outside Delhi General||686||1054|
|B.Ed||Outside Delhi General||1105||3189|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi General||991||1147|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Kashmiri Migrants||8237||–|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi SC||12861||12861|
|BBA||Outside Delhi General||3239||7046|
Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science Cutoff (IPU CET 2015)
|Courses||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Ed||Outside Delhi General||243||3564|
|B.Ed||Outside Delhi SC||5285||5285|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi General||506||1099|
|B.Com (Hons.)||General Kashmiri Migrant Delhi||6661||6661|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi SC||10189||10189|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Delhi SC||10364||10364|
|B.J.M.C.||Outside Delhi General||536||1067|
Rankings and Reputation:
The LLDIMS Delhi has turned out to be one of the Best Management Colleges in Delhi/NCR. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. The college is NAAC, “A” Grade accredited. We would like to give this college 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Lingayas Lalita Devi Institute of Management Science
Mandi Road, Mandi New Delhi – 110047
Near Chattarpur Metro Station
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!