Lloyd Law College Noida is one of the popular Law Colleges in Delhi/NCR famous for its Legal Programs. The College was established in the year 2003 under the aegis of Satilila Charitable Society (SCS). The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & all the courses are approved by the Bar Council of India.
The Lloyd Law College setup with an aim of training youngsters to become responsible, law-abiding persons to promote global legal consciousness in the community for the realisation of goals of the society and objectives embodied in the Constitution of India.
- 1 Lloyd Law College Greater Noida
- 1.1 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- 1.2 Facilities at Lloyd Law College Noida
- 1.3 Lloyd Law College Courses
- 1.4 Lloyd Law College Admission Process
- 1.5 Lloyd Law College Noida Fees Structure
- 1.6 Placement
- 1.7 Rankings and Reputation
- 1.8 CONTACT ADDRESS
Lloyd Law College Greater Noida
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- The Lloyd Law College is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, U.P.
- The College is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), the Patron of Professional Legal Education and Profession in India.
- Aid Status: Private
- No Ragging Environment.
Facilities at Lloyd Law College Noida
- Placement and Internship
- Moot Court Rooms
- Library & Reading Room
- Computer Centre
- E-Innovation Garage
- Smart Classrooms
- Seminar Hall
- Campus Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Hostel Facilities- Boys & Girls
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Transport Facilities
- Sports Facilities
Lloyd Law College Courses
Lloyd Law College Greater Noida offers some of the quality Legal courses under the supervision of qualified Faculty members and Techincal staff. Different courses offered by the Lloyd Law College is discussed below.
Lloyd Law College Admission Process
Admission to various courses offered by Lloyd Law College Greater Noida is made through the following admission process.
- One must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- Not to be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing in Examination As per (C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms)
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply.
- One must have passed Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognised College/University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April and those appearing in semester examinations in May-June are also eligible to apply.
**As per C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms.
- BA-LLB: Lloyd enrols a total of 240 students. 180 students are selected on the basis of merit of Lloyd Entrance Test ‘LET’ followed by Personal Interview. 60 seats are reserved for the merit of students with CLAT score followed by Personal Interview taken by Lloyd Law College.
- LLB: Admission to the LL.B.-3 Year program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test ‘LET’ & Personal Interview of the student.
Lloyd Law College Noida Fees Structure
Lloyd Law College training and placement cell are run by a team of experienced and dynamic professionals. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organising and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyse and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees.
Major companies and firms visit the campus at the annual placement drive wherein the average package expected to range from 25-30 thousand per month. Some of the major Recruiters of Lloyd Law College Greater Noida are as followed.
- Anand and Anand
- Titus & Co.
- Luthra & Luthra
- Khaitan& Co
- Vaish Associates
- Manmohan Singh & Associates
- Lal & Sethi
- Malhotra Associates
- Juris Consultus
- AZB & Partners
- R.K. Vats & Associates
Rankings and Reputation
The Lloyd Law College Noida has all the potential to become one of the Best Private Law College in Noida.The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Law Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
To get Information on How to get Admission In Lloyd? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in Lloyd Law College Greater Noida by commenting in the box mentioned below.
Best of Luck…!!!