Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute Of Technology popularly knows as LNJPIT Chapra was established in the year 2012 by Government of Bihar under the Department of Science and Technology. The idea was to cater to the growing needs of increasing Technical Demands in our modern life. Spreads over an area of about 45 acres on the banks of the river Ganga, the college has become one of the best new engineering colleges in Bihar.
Currently, the college offers 4 years of Bachelor in technology programs in 4 different discipline of civil, mechanical, computer science and electrical and electronics engineering with an annual intake of 240 students. All the courses are affiliated to All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) Delhi.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- LNJPIT Chapra is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India and affiliated to Aryabhatt Knowledge University, Patna, Bihar.
- The institute works under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of Bihar and is one of the key government engineering colleges in Chapra District.
- The college welcomes its student with best of the Faculties and also provide anti-ragging campus by AICTE Rules and Guidelines.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas.
- Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
- The college also provides E-Learning module like NPTEL, E-Thesis and other e-learning programs for the betterment of its students.
Courses Offered by LNJPIT Chapra
The LNJPIT Chapra offers 4-year Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech) programs in 4 engineering trades which are as follows. Let’s discuss in brief.
|1.||Civil Engineering||4 Years||60|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||4 Years||60|
|3.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4 Years||60|
|4.||Mechanical Engineering||4 Years||60|
Facilities Available at LNJPIT Chapra
- Hostel for girls with 24×7 Electricity Backup.
- Dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport and medical care.
- Centralized Library. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Well-equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of the latest news& events.
- Well-equipped Lab with the latest aid on research and analysis wing.
- Medical and Extracurricular activities centres within the college campus.
Admission Process of LNJPIT Chapra
Admission to B. Tech. course in LNJPIT Chapra is open to all students upon following Admission Criteria.
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam, from a recognized University/Board/Council with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English ( PCME) or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English(PCMBE) with at least 50% aggregate marks in taken together.
- Candidates are selected based on the marks obtained in BCECE and their admission will be subject to passing the qualifying exam, in PCME or PCMBE with at least 50% marks in PCM or PCMB at the time of admission.
- There is a provision of Lateral Entry to get admission in the second year of engineering Program.
Fee Structure of LNJPIT Chapra
The approximate fee to be paid per year for B.Tech courses in LNJPIT Chapra are as Follows.
|S.No||Course||Annual Fees (Approx)|
|1.||Civil Engineering||Rs 80,000 /-|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||Rs 80,000 /-|
|3.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Rs 80,000 /-|
|4.||Mechanical Engineering||Rs 80,000 /-|
Hostel Fees: Hostel accommodations are provided for both boys and girls. Hostel fees of KK Institute of engineering and management Nalanda are Rs 25,000/- Per year (Approx)
LNJPIT Chapra Placement
The very first batch of LNJPIT Chapra has just passed out with an average placement record. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college and is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. TPC has been providing opportunities to the students to prove their calibre in various areas starting from the ICT sectors to the Core industries, and they have been reasonably successful in their ventures. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
College Ranking of LNJPIT Chapra by Edufever
LNJPIT Chapra renders Technology Support Service in the promising areas of Engineering and Science with the best available equipment’s and faculties hence making all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are well trained. Highly equipped labs and Library add flying colours to its destiny. The government tag makes this institution good in the field of Engineering. The college has consistently proved itself as one of the best new engineering colleges in Bihar. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
LNJPIT Chapra Contact Address
Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute Of Technology, LNJPIT Chapra
NH-19, Chapra, Bihar
Pin Code: 841301, Chapra
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply