LPUNEST Entrance Exam 2019 is National Entrance and Scholarship Test for admission to various programmes in Lovely Professional University. It will be held in January 2019 for the early phase. The LPUNEST 2019 Application Form has been released for various UG and PG programmes. Anyone can apply Online and Offline Mode. Based on performance in LPUNEST (B.Tech), top 35% applicants appearing (subject to qualifying LPUNEST – B.Tech.), will be eligible for Scholarship up to 1.5 Lac per annum. To know more courses click here. For more programs as lateral entry courses, fees and scholarship, you can visit the official website. Throughout the article, we will discuss the LPUNEST 2019. Get updated information about Eligibility, Dates, Admit Card, Result etc.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
The LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test are also known as LPUNEST is an entrance examination which is conducted every year to shortlist candidates for admission in B.Tech, M.Tech Law, Applied Medical Sciences, MBA, Hotel Management, PhD, Design, Agriculture, Mphil including MBA. After qualifying the LPUNEST examination, Candidate is eligible for admission in (Lovely Professional University) LPU.
- 1 Why Choose LPUNEST Entrance Exam?
- 2 Quick Facts
- 3 Application Process
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Exam Pattern
- 7 Syllabus
- 8 Highly Recommended Books
- 9 Preparation Tips
- 10 Admit Card
- 11 Answer Key
- 12 Result
- 13 Cutoff
- 14 Important Dates
- 15 Exam Centers
- 16 Important Links
- 17 Contact Details
Why Choose LPUNEST Entrance Exam?
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of LPUNEST 2019, which will give you the answers why choose this entrance exam.
- LPUNEST 2019 is a National level examination for admission in any UG and PG Courses.
- LPUNEST 2019 application form available online and offline mode.
- LPUNEST test is not only the admission test for the university but also the scholarship test.
So, if you already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first
thing you have to do is to read the article carefully. You will find all the detailed
information about LPUNEST 2019. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam pattern of National Entrance and Scholarship Test.
|Name of Examination||LPUNEST 2019|
|Conducted by||Lovely Professional University (LPU)|
|LPUNEST Exam Date||21st January to 5th February (2019) |
5th April – 30th April 2019
|Level of LPUNESTExamination||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||150 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||110 Questions (MCQs)|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
How to Apply?
There is given blow detailed application procedure
- Admission Seeker can avail the LPUNEST 2019 Application Form via online mode only. Candidate must visit the Official website.
- Fill all the necessary details like Personal information, contact, domicile, qualification etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payments, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
|All Category For Girls||Rs- 250/- (Online mode) |
Rs- 500/- (Offline mode)
|All Category For Boys||Rs- 500/- (Online and Offline mode)|
LPUNEST 2019 application fee can be a summit in both Offline and Online mode. Aspirants may choose from the following mode of payment of LPUNEST application fee 2019:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Net Banking
- E-wallet of Common Service Centres or Facilitation Centre
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for LPUNEST 2019 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing LPUNEST exam is given below
- The candidate should have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subject must be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- For admission in B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech – M.Tech and Integrated M.Tech – MBA, applicants should have at least 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent exam.
Only Indian candidates are eligible for this exam.
For LPUNEST 2019: There is not an upper age bar but candidate must be minimum 17 years old.
The LPUNEST 2019 will be an online mode test held in India. The questions will be multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Subject wise questions distribution
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
|Physics||30 Questions (4 Marks)||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions (4 Marks)||120 Marks|
|Math/Biology||30 Questions (4 Marks)||120 Marks|
|English||20 Questions (2 Marks)||40 Marks|
- No. of Question: Total 110 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answers (-1 Mark).
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Math/Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions.
LPUNEST Syllabus Physics
|Class XI||Class XII|
|The physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves|
LPUNEST Syllabus for Chemistry
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|–||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
LPUNEST Syllabus for Math
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Sets||Relations and Functions|
|Relation and functions||Algebra|
|Principle of Mathematics Induction||Vectors and Three|
|Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations||Dimensional Geometry|
|Linear Inequalities||Linear Programming|
|Permutations and Combinations||Probability|
|Sequences and Series|
|Straight Lines & Conic Sections|
|Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Limits and Derivatives|
|Statistics & Probability|
LPUNEST Syllabus for Biology
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organization in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
LPUNEST Syllabus For English
|S No.||English Syllabus|
|2.||Associative Language Skills|
Highly Recommended Books
There is given table related to LPUNEST2019 Highly Recommended book, Candidate needs to follow these books for exam preparation.
|Subject||Important Books for LPUNEST 2019|
|Physics||NCERT Physics Part 1 and Part 2 texts for Classes XI and XII, Concepts of Physics by HC Verma, Objective Physics by DC Pandey, Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker, Fundamentals of Physics by Pradeep, Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov|
|Chemistry||NCERT Chemistry textbooks of Class XI and XII, Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon, Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd, ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern, Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee, Dinesh Chemistry guide and practise books by VK Jaiswal, MS Chauhan and N Awasthi for Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry portions respectively.|
|Biology||NCERT Biology texts of Class XI and Class XII, Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman, Objective Biology by Dinesh, Objective Botany by Ansari, Pradeep Guide on Biology, GRB Bathla publications for Biology|
|Maths||NCERT Maths texts of Class XI and Class XII, Mathematics Vol 1 and Vol 2 by R.D Sharma, Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances by B.L. Sharma, Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions by V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova.|
There is given below important tips related to LPUNEST 2019:
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice through mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
Those Admission Seeker who have registered successfully will be able to download the admit card of LPUNEST 2019 in online mode. The name of the students, exam centre address, timings for the exam and other details will be represented on the admit card of LPUNEST 2019. It is important for all student to bring the admit card to the examination centre along with a passport size photograph. Failure to present the admit card at the exam centre of LPUNEST 2019 will make the candidates ineligible to attempt the exam.
Given Steps to Download LPUNEST Admit Card
- The aspirant can download the admit card from LPUNEST official website from April 2019 (Expected).
- After clicking on the link, the student will have to submit their LPUNEST 2019 registration number and date of birth to login.
- The admit card of LPUNEST 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking for any discrepancies, the candidates can download the admit card of LPUNEST 2019.
The important answer key of LPUNEST 2019 will be released within a week of examination. LPUNEST Answer Key will be published via online mode through official website. The aspirant may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key. All of the right answers to the questions asked in the offline entrance examination of LPUNEST 2019 will be present in the answer key. Students have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged. The payment will be refunded in case of the challenge is accepted by the Board.
According to official instruction, LPUNEST 2019 result will be declared by the university through online mode. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The scores secured by the candidates in LPUNEST 2019 exam will be available in the result. The result of LPUNEST 2019 has to be downloaded by the candidates since it will be required during the LPUNEST admission process.
Candidate need to given the following steps for LPUNEST 2019 result
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth and Category
- Scores obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology Total Marks Secured
- Total Percentile Obtained
- All India Rank
- Category Rank
- Cutoff Score for LPUNEST 2019 Counselling
- Qualification Status of the Candidate
Minimum Qualifying Cutoff LPUNEST 2019
- The minimum marks are set by the University and are based on a number of conditions.
- The cut-off is based on the number of candidates, number of vacant seats, average performance in the entrance test, and last year’s cut off.
- After the declaration of the cut-off, a merit list will be prepared based on the scores of the candidates in the entrance examination.
- Shortlisted candidates who meet the cut-off marks will be called for counselling/seat allocation process.
- Generally, the top 30% of performers are announced as eligible for admission into the merit list.
- Scholarships will also be given to those students, who scored more than or equal to the marks of the cut-off.
- The university classifies the scholarship amount based on the marks obtained by candidates in LPUNEST 2019.
There is Given blow important Dates related to LPUNEST Exams.
|Online Registration Starts on||1st week of October 2018||21st January 2019|
|Dates of Entrance Examination||21st January – 5th February 2019||5th April – 30th April 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application for LPUNEST||20th January 2019||31st March 2019|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination||1st week of December 2018||1st week of March 2019|
|Display of Result||10th February 2019||4th May 2019|
|Online counselling and Seat Allocation||4th May 2019 onwards||–|
• To know more important dates, you can Click here.
• This is the tentative schedule, any of the date(s) and other details as mentioned above is subject to change at the discretion of the University.
List of LPUNEST Exam Centres
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port blair||231|
|Himachal pradesh||Bilaspur (hp)||135|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||143|
|Tamil Nadu||Ana nagar||228|
The test centres for LPUNEST are operational on all the days except Public Holidays and weekly-offs. However, in a few above mentioned cities, the test centre are operational on specific days of the month only.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to LPUNEST 2019 Examination.
|LPUNEST Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|LPUNEST 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|LPUNEST 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|LPUNEST 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|LPUNEST 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|LPUNEST 2019 Sample Paper & previous year Paper||Click Here|
|LPUNEST 2019 Books||Click Here|
|LPUNEST 2019 Test Series||Click Here|
|LPUNEST 2019 Cut Off||Click Here|
|LPUNEST 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Head Office||Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar – Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab (India) – 144411|
|Toll-Free No||1800 103 9516|
|LPUNEST Branch||Click here|
|Special Help Line for LPUNEST Exam||1800 102 4431|