The LPU NEST Cutoff: The Expected and Previous Year 2020 Cut off is the minimum marks prescribed by the LPU for the selection of candidates in Engineering Courses offered by the Lovely Professional University. The Merit list of the candidate will be designed on these Cut off scores. Admission Seekers who want to apply for different courses in the LPU they have to clear the Cut off of LPU NEST. After cut off, the admission seeker can participate in the counselling process and finally get the admission in the Lovely professional university.
Aspirant before going LPU NEST 2020 exam, candidates must check the most important links regarding all the information of LPU NEST 2020 exam.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
LPU NEST 2020 Cut off
LPU NEST 2020 Exam Notification has been released. LPU NEST 2020 Examination is most likely to be held in 10th-25th January 2020. According to Official Information, The last date of the submission of LPU NEST 2020 application forms 09th January and 31st March 2020. LPU NEST is a National level examination conducted by the LPU. After qualifying this exam, The candidate can get the admission into various courses offered by the Lovely Professional University.
|LPU NEST 2020 Exam Schedule||Important Dates|
|Name of Examination||LPU NEST|
|Conducted by||Lovely Professional University|
|Availability of LPU NEST 2020 Application Form||Schedule I: 14th September 2019 |
Schedule II: 10th January 2020
|The last date to fill LPU NEST Application Form||Schedule I: 09th January 2020 |
Schedule II: 31st March 2020
|Availability of LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card (for Registered Candidates)||Not Disclosed|
|Conduct of LPU NEST 2020 Exam||21st January to 5th February (2020) |
5th April – 30th April 2020
|Display of OMR Answer Sheet of LPU NEST 2020||Not Disclosed|
|LPU NEST Answer Key Release Date||Not Disclosed|
|Result Declaration of LPU NEST||Schedule I: 31st January 2020 |
Schedule II: 30th April 2020
|The first round of LPU NEST Counselling||30th April 2020 onwards|
- The minimum marks are set by the University and are based on a number of conditions.
- The cut-off is based on the number of candidates, number of vacant seats, average performance in the entrance test, and last year’s cut off.
- After the declaration of the LPU NEST Cutoff, a merit list will be prepared based on the scores of the candidates in the entrance examination.
- Shortlisted candidates who meet the LPU NEST Cutoff marks will be called for counselling/seat allocation process.
- Generally, the top 30% of performers are announced as eligible for admission into the merit list.
- Scholarships will also be given to those students, who scored more than or equal to the marks of the cut-off.
- The university classifies the scholarship amount based on the marks obtained by candidates in LPU NEST 2020.
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding LPU NEST 2020 exam.
**Best of luck Aspirants…