LPU NEST 2020 is University Entrance and Scholarship Test for admission to various programmes in Lovely Professional University. It will be held in January 2020 and April 2020 for the early phase. The LPU NEST 2020 Application Form has been released for various UG and PG programmes. Candidates can apply for application Online and Offline Mode. Based on the performance in LPUNEST (B.Tech), top 35% applicants appearing (subject to qualifying LPU NEST – B.Tech.), will be eligible for Scholarship up to 1.5 Lac per annum.
To know more courses click here. For more programs as lateral entry courses, fees and scholarship, you can visit the official website. Throughout the article, we will discuss LPU NEST 2020. Get updated information about Eligibility, Dates, Admit Card, Result etc.
The LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test are also known as LPU NEST is an entrance examination which is conducted every year to shortlist candidates for admission in B.Tech, M.Tech Law, Applied Medical Sciences, MBA, Hotel Management, PhD, Design, Agriculture, Mphil including MBA. After qualifying the LPU NEST examination, Candidate is eligible for admission in (Lovely Professional University) LPU.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for LPU NEST 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of LPU NEST 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Examination Name||Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test|
|Commonly Known As||LPU NEST|
|Purpose of Examination||Admissions into the engineering courses offered by the institute.|
|Conducting Institute||Lovely Professional University|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Examination (Online)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Total Marks||400 Marks|
|Application Fee||Online and Offline – Boys (Rs. 800) Girls (Rs. 500)|
There is Given blow Important Dates related to LPU NEST Exams.
|Event||May Schedule (Phase-I)||June Schedule(Phase- II)|
|Online Registration||Up to 1st June 2020||2nd June 2020 onwards|
|Last Date of Admission||1st June 2020||30th June 2020|
|Slot booking for online examination (for eligibility and scholarship)||Up to 3rd June 2020 *||Ongoing*
Candidates can opt. for any preferred LPUNEST exam slot within 5-15 days from the date of filing the application form. For Example: If the application form is being filled on 3rd June, the exam can be scheduled on any day between 8th, June 2020 – 18th, June 2020.
|Date of Examination #||Up to 7th June 2020||Up to 30th June 2020|
|Display of LPUNEST Result (for eligibility and scholarship)||Within 4 days after the conduct of the exam||Within 4 days after the conduct of the exam|
• To know more important dates, you can Click here.
• This is the tentative schedule, any of the date(s) and other details as mentioned above is subject to change at the discretion of the University.
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided LPU NEST 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack LPU NEST 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Programmes Offered Under LPU NEST 2020
Lovely Professional University offers some of the best Engineering programs with out of the box Placement assistance. Here is the complete list of all the B.Tech programs offered by Lovely Professional University.
|S.No||B. Tech Programmes Offered Under LPUNEST 2020|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)|
|9||CSE with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM.|
|10||CSE with Specialisation in Open Source Software & Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|11||CSE in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|12||CSE with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|13||CSE with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|14||CSE with Specialisation in Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|15||CSE with Specialisation in the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|16||CSE with Specialisation in Data Analytics|
Why Choose LPU NEST Entrance Exam?
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of LPU NEST 2020, which will give you the answers why choose this entrance exam.
- It is a University level examination for admission in any UG and PG Courses.
- LPU NEST 2020 application form available online and offline mode.
- LPU NEST test is not only the admission test for the university but also the scholarship test.
So, if you already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read the article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about LPU NEST 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam pattern of LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test.
As the LPU NEST Notification is already released. This post will give you every sort of information regarding LPU NEST 2020 Eligibility Criteria based on the research of previous years data and newly released information.
Aadhar Card: Aadhar card is mandatory for applying LPU NEST 2020 Exam.
Candidate must be a resident of India.
|1.||B.Tech||Candidates should have passed the 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum 60% marks CBSE, ICSE or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college, etc.|
|2.||MBA||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) or equivalent, subject to qualifying LPU NEST (MBA) or CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT and Interview.|
|4.||UG Design||The applicant should Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 (With English) or equivalent, subject to valid score in LPU NEST (UG Design) or UCEED.|
|5.||UG Hotel Management||The candidate should have 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with English) subject to qualifying LPU NEST (UG Hotel Management).|
|7.||UG Law||For admission in B.A., B.Com., LL.B.(Hons.) and BBA, LL.B. (Hons.):
|8.||LLM||The applicant should Pass with 50% aggregate marks in LLB, subject to valid score in LPU NEST (LL.M.)|
|10.||PG Science||The candidate must have a graduate degree with 60% marks in the relevant subject.|
|11.||M.Tech||The candidate passes with 60% aggregate marks in B.E. or B.Tech. (Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Automobile or Aeronautical) or equivalent, subject to qualifying LPUNEST or GATE.|
The LPU NEST 2020 will be an online mode test held in India. The questions will be multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total of 110 questions will be asked.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
|Physics||30 Questions (4 Marks)||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions (4 Marks)||120 Marks|
|Math/Biology||30 Questions (4 Marks)||120 Marks|
|English||20 Questions (2 Marks)||40 Marks|
Note: To know more about LPU NEST Exam Pattern Click Here.
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for LPU NEST Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 are advised to read these following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in the pre-allocated seat
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle allowed.
How to Fill LPUNEST 2020 Application Form?
Aspirants need to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the Lovely Professional University’s National Entrance and Scholarship Test Application Form Online.
- Register online with the personal details and educational qualification details
- Make payment for the application process
- Fill in the details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the application form
- Appear for the test
- After clearance of the test, last is personal counselling.
LPU NEST Application Fee
After the candidates successfully register for the entrance exam, they will have to pay q requisite amount of the LPU NEST Exam 2020 application fee. Only once the payment is done, the candidates can proceed to fill in details in the LPU NEST application form. The application fee payable is common for all courses is given in the table below.
|Mode of Application||Application Kit Type||For Boys||For Girls|
|Online Mode||Application form and Soft copy of LPUNEST Kit||Rs. 800||Rs. 500|
|Application form and Printed LPUNEST Kit||Rs. 1000||Rs. 700|
|Offline Mode||Application form and Printed LPUNEST Kit||Rs. 700||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment
The candidates can pay the above mentioned given application form fee via either of the following modes as per the mode of their application process.
- Online Application– Pay the application fee via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Application– Pay the application fee via Cash/ Cheque/ Demand Draft (DD).
Required Documents for the Application Form
- Scanned copy of your photograph and signature
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Valid email id for further communication
- An active contact number
- Credit Card/ Debit Card to pay the application fee.
The LPU NEST Exam 2020 is consist of three-segment Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM). Candidate must read the LPUNEST Syllabus to score well in LPU NEST 2020. The question paper of LPUNEST Engineering Entrance Examination will be based on the syllabus of Intermediate (10+2/equivalent). The LPUNEST 2020 Syllabus consists of the following 3 subjects read more……
In below given some LPU NEST 2020 books, especially for LPU NEST Entrance Exam. So candidates can refer these LPU NEST 2020 books for preparations.
Note: To know more about LPU NEST Books Click Here.
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of LPU NEST. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of LPU NEST Exams 2020 and Expected questions to be asked in LPUNEST Exams Question paper. It will help you to score well in the LPUNEST 2020 Entrance Examination.
Note: To know more about LPU NEST Sample Paper Click Here.
LPU NEST Admit Card will be released after the slot booking process. The link of LPU NEST Admit Card 2020 will be notified on the official website of LPU NEST. The link will be shared with the aspirants through his/her registration id & mobile number. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact the LPU NEST examination Board unit for necessary corrections before the exam commencement read more…..
How to Download Admit Card
The candidates have to follow the simple step to download LPU NEST Admit Card 2020.
- The candidate must visit on the official website. To visit Click here
- Fill your registration no, Date of birth and Security pin.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidate must check all the details on admit card very carefully before downloading it.
- Keep the print out for further use.
According to official instruction, LPU NEST 2020 result will be declared by the university through online mode. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The scores secured by the candidates in the LPU NEST 2020 exam will be available in the result. The result of LPU NEST 2020 has to be downloaded by the candidates since it will be required during the LPU NEST admission process. Candidates can check their result of LPU NEST 2020 by following the below steps:
How to Download LPU NEST Result
- Visit the official website.
- Select the course for which you have applied.
- Click on the link of ‘NEST 2020 Result’.
- Candidates will be redirected to the results portal.
- Now fill up the required information like application form number and password.
- Click on ‘submit’ button and result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check the result and download it.
- Also, take the print out of the scorecard for further use in the admission procedure.
LPU NEST 2020 Exam Notification has been released. LPU NEST 2020 Examination is most likely to be held in 10th-25th January 2020. According to Official Information, The last date of the submission of LPU NEST 2020 application forms 09th January and 31st March 2020. LPU NEST is a National level examination conducted by the LPU. After qualifying this exam, The candidate can get the admission into various courses offered by the Lovely Professional University read more…
After the result announcement, qualified candidates have to apply for the counselling procedure. The LPU NEST Counselling 2020 will be organized through online mode for B.Tech/MBA Course. Based on the student’s preference, the seat will be allocated. After the seat is allocated, the applicant needs to deposit the fee through Online Mode or manually by visiting the University Campus/ Camp Office. For admission, students need to follow these steps:
- Get your scorecard/ rank.
- Fill the seat preference.
- The student can give a number of preferences which can vary in-stream and program. (depending upon the choice of discipline)
- The applicant will be allotted a particular programme in the first round of counselling, based upon the availability of seat and preferences filled by the applicant.
- Download the allotment letter.
- Deposit initial payment of Rs. 20000/- (Application fee: Rs 500. Rest under Programme Fee of the first semester.) to confirm the seat.
- Complete the Admission form.
- Upload the documents.
Note: To know more about LPU NEST Counselling Click Here.
There are many Exam centres in all state are assigned where a candidate appearing for LPUNEST 2020 can give the entrance test. Candidates should choose the centre wisely without making any mistake. The allotment of the examination centre for LPU NEST Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||PORT BLAIR||126|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||BILASPUR (HP)||200|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||116|
|TAMIL NADU||ANA NAGAR||205|
|Name of University||Lovely Professional University (India’s Largest University)|
|Address||Jalandhar-Delhi, G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab (INDIA) -144411|
A. 2 Time in a Year(January & April)
A. All Category For Girls- Rs. 500/- All Category For Boys-Rs. 800/-
A. No, It’s compulsory
A. Candidates can obtaining application form and LPU NEST kit through the university centres. The candidates those wish to apply for the entrance exam can apply as per the schedule has given below. The candidates can register themselves on the website through online and offline mode.
A. To qualify the LPU NEST Exam 30% or More marks are required
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Belief yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further LPU NEST 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.