Attention Aspirants, the notification for Law School Admission Test 2018 (LSAT 2018) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for LSAT India 2018 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for LSAT 2018 Admission Form until May 04, 2018. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in law college accepting LSAT Scorecard. If you want to score great on Law School Admission Test 2018 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the LSAT 2018 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
- 1 Law School Admission Test 2018
- 2 Why Choose LSAT 2018?
- 3 LSAT India 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 LSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- 5 LSAT 2018 Syllabus
- 6 Best Books for LSAT 2018 Entrance Exam.
- 7 LSAT 2018 Admission Fees
- 8 LSAT 2018 Application Form
- 9 LSAT 2018 Admit Card
- 10 LSAT 2018 Result
- 11 LSAT 2018 Merit List
- 12 LSAT Counselling 2018
- 13 Documents Required for LSAT 2018 Counselling
- 14 LSAT 2018 Seat Allotment
- 15 LSAT 2018 Exam Centers
- 16 LSAT 2018 Admission Calendar
- 17 Contact Details
- 18 LSAT 2018 Important Links
Law School Admission Test 2018
Law School Admission Test also known as LSAT is conducted worldwide everywhere by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. It is conducted only once in the year in India. LSAT India 2018 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based). Through this exam, the student can get the opportunity to get admission in various law courses such as five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programmes in over 85 law schools in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Law School Admission Test 2018 Admission Notification.
LSAT 2018 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||Law School Admission Test 2018|
|Name of the Exam||LSAT 2018 Admission Test|
|Online Application Starts From||4th October 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||4th May 2018|
|How to apply||Offline|
|Date OF Exam||20th May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||8th June 2018|
|Counselling||End of June/July 2018|
The aspirant can check details about LSAT 2018 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
Why Choose LSAT 2018?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of LSAT 2018 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- Law School Admission Test is one of the most popular worldwide law entrance examinations conducted Offline in India for admission in UG & PG law courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD
- LSAT 2018 scorecard is your entry ticket for more than 85 top-rated law schools in India and Foreign countries.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about LSAT India 2018 Admission Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Law School Admission Test 2018
LSAT India 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the LSAT entrance exam 2018.
|For UG||Candidate must be qualify 10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam with 45% marks by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.|
|For PG||The Aspirant Must pass the LLB or any equivalent degree from a recognized university with 45% Marks aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates).|
LSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Here are the updated Exam Pattern for the LSAT India entrance exam 2018.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
- Exam Dates: 20th May 2018.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- Sections: 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 20 minutes (For each section, 25 minutes will be given).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
LSAT 2018 Syllabus
Here is the updated Syllabus for the LSAT India entrance exam 2018.
- Analytical Reasoning Questions — These questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure. The test taker is asked to reason deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe relationships among persons, things, or events. Analytical Reasoning questions reflect the kinds of complex analyses that a law student performs in the course of legal problem-solving.
- Logical Reasoning Questions — These questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language. Each Logical Reasoning question requires the test taker to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it. The questions are designed to assess a wide range of skills involved in thinking critically, with an emphasis on skills that are central to legal reasoning. These skills include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying principles or rules, and identifying argument flaws.
- Reading Comprehension Questions — These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school. The Reading Comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions, each consisting of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
Best Books for LSAT 2018 Entrance Exam.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with a proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for LSAT 2018 Exam.
LSAT 2018 Admission Fees
Category-wise Application Fees for the LSAT Application form 2018 is mentioned below.
|For General category||3500|
|for SC/ST category||3500|
Mode Of Payment
- Online Banking
- Bank Demand Draft
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
LSAT 2018 Application Form
LSAT exam is conducted in the month of May/June every year and the same is expected in 2018 as well. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the LSAT 2018 Admission form.
- Register online for the LSAT—IndiaTM entrance test by logging on to lsat.fdshive.com.
- The LSAT—IndiaTM registration fee is INR. 3800/-. The fee can be paid online only through credit/debit cards. The candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at [email protected] for more information.
- On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT—IndiaTM registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT—IndiaTM registration number while submitting the application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT—IndiaTM registration number, the candidate must download/obtain the application form from the associated college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT—IndiaTM registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT—IndiaTM registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the associated colleges.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT—IndiaTM. It is the candidates’ responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements of the associated law schools before deciding to register for the LSAT—IndiaTM. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he/she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee refund will be available.
- Test Scores of students writing the LSAT—IndiaTM will be transmitted to the Associated Colleges.
- The school(s)/program(s) will not consider your LSAT—IndiaTM score for admission if you do not complete the application form and pay the application fee for the program(s) prior to the last application date.
LSAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for the LSAT 2018 will be released online from May 05 2018. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her LSAT 2018 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download admit card for LSAT 2018 Entrance examination.
- Visit LSAT entrance exam official website
- Click on LSAT Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download LSAT admit card
- Take a clear print of LSAT entrance exam 2018 admit card.
LSAT 2018 Result
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) Result will be declared on 8th June 2018. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below. Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for LSAT 2018.
- Go to the official website of Law School Admission Test (LSAT).
- Click on “LSAT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download LSAT scorecard.
LSAT 2018 Merit List
Here’s update info for LSAT 2018 Marit list-
- LSAT Marit List will issue Separate for UG and PG programmes.
- Merit list will indicate state as well as All India Rank of examinees.
LSAT Counselling 2018
Here’s update info for LSAT 2018 Counselling-
- Admission to UG and PG programmes in participating Colleges will be done through centralized counselling organized by the authority.
- LSAT counselling 2018 will commence in June 2018.
- The online counselling shall be conducted in different rounds.
- Allotment of seats will be on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
- Selected Candidates for admission has to pay the counselling fee.
Documents Required for LSAT 2018 Counselling
The candidates are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
LSAT 2018 Seat Allotment
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
LSAT 2018 Exam Centers
Law School Admission Test–India 2018 exam is scheduled to be conducted across 20 cities in the country with four cities falling under each zone.
Here’s Following Cites with the address where LSAT 2018 will be conducted.
|City||LSAT India Test Centre|
|Ahmedabad||L J Institute SG Highway Campus |
LJ Campus, Between Kataria Motor and
Sanand-Sarkhej Circle, SG Highway, Ahmedabad -382210
|Bangalore||Alliance College of Law |
2nd cross, 36th main, Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage, Bangalore – 560068
|Bhopal||Sagar Institute of Research & Technology |
Ayodhya Bypass Road, Opp. Minal Residency (Gate No 3), Bhopal – 462041 (MP)
|Bhubaneswar||Indus School of Engineering |
Barakuda Heights, PO – Panchagaon, District – Khurda, Bhubaneswar – 752050 (Near OAC College)
|Chandigarh||Rayat Bahra Chandigarh – Mohali Campus |
Rayat Bahra Skill Development Centre,
Sahauran, District Mohali, Near Kharar, Punjab -140104
|Chennai||VIT Law College |
VIT University, Chennai Campus, Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road, Chennai – 600 127
|Delhi||Mount Abu Public School |
Sector-5, Rohini, Near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Delhi
|Bharti Public School |
Swasthya Vihar, Vikas Marg, Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station – Delhi – 110092
|Hyderabad||Stanley College of Engineering & Technology |
H No 5-78 to 82, Chapel Road, Abids, Hyderabad 50001
|Jaipur||Jagannath University |
IP – 2 & 3, Phase IV, Sitapura Industrial Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur, Pin – 302022
|Kochi||ISC College |
ISDC Services India Pvt Ltd, Nirmal Infopark, Kochi 42
|Kolkata||Patha Bhavan (Higher Secondary) |
Patha Bhavan, 8/2, Gariahat Road (Merlin Park), Kolkata 700019
|Patha Bhavan (Secondary) |
03A & C, Bondel Road, Ballygunge Place, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
16, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow- 226001
|Mumbai||Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology |
Maratha Mandir Annexe, Babasaheb Gawde Chowk, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008
|Nagpur||G H Raisoni Law School |
345, Shraddha House, Kingsway, Nagpur – 440 001
|Raipur||MATS University |
MATS Law School, MATS University,
MATS Tower, Pandri, Pagaria Complex, New Bus Stand, Raipur -492002, Chattisgarh
|Ranchi||Chhotanagpur Law College |
Nyay Vihar Campus, Tata Road, NH 33, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834010
Nr. Nankun P.S.
|Indore|| Institute of Law |
Indore Institute of Law, Rau Pithampur Road, Opp. IIM, Indore (MP)
|Dehradun||Infinite Dimension |
75/6, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001, Behind Raj Plaza Complex
|Guwahati||NEF Group of Colleges |
Ananda Nagar, Christianbasti, Guwahati – 781005
|Patna||Complete Information Technology Education Center (P) Ltd. |
2nd Floor, ABC Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna-1
LSAT 2018 Admission Calendar
Hope the information we have provided will help you to answer all the queries related to LSAT 2018. Now let us have a look at the important dates related to the examination.
Here, we have updated official dates of LSAT 2018:-
|Online Registration||4th October 2017|
|Last date to register||4th May 2018|
|Admit card releases||5th May to 19th May 2018|
|Exam date||20th May 2018|
|Result Announced On||8th June 2018|
Candidate can contact on the following number from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 9 am to 6 pm.
- E-mail support- [email protected]
- Official Website: http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
- Phone Number: 09213027790
LSAT 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2018 LSAT India Admission Notification.
|Download LSAT 2018 Official Bulletin (PDF)||Click Here|
|LSAT 2018 Entrance Exam: Admission Prospectus||Click Here|
|LSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|Top Colleges accepting LSAT Score Card in India: Intake | Courses | Eligibility||Click Here|
|LSAT 2018 Admit Card| Hall ticket for LSAT 2018||Click Here|
|Highly Recommended Books for LSAT 2018 Examination||Click Here|
|Download LSAT 2018 Sample Paper in PDF||Click Here|
|LSAT 2018 Syllabus and Study Materials (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|Law School Admission Test Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year LSAT Cut-off Score.||Click Here|
|LSAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Top 30 Government Law Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
|Updated List of All National Law Universities in India||Click Here|
|Top 20 Private Law Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
|Download LSAT Previous year Papers in PDF format||Click Here|
|Top 10 Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
|Top IPU Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
For any Query related to Law School Admission Test (LSAT) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the LSAT Examination. Scoring High in LAW Entrance Examination like LSAT or IPU CET LAW or academic excellence will help you to choose some of the Top LAW Colleges in India. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!