From past few days, we have received a number of questions asking for the preparation strategy of LSAT 2020 Entrance Examination. In our Previous article for LSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria, we have discussed the important parameters like Qualification, Age, Nationality, Reservation of seats for LSAT. In this, we will let you know about LSAT 2020 Exam Pattern and LSAT Selection Procedure.
In this article, you will get to know about the detailed Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure of LSAT. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about paper pattern and counselling procedure before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
Law School Admission Test is also known as LSAT is conducted worldwide everywhere by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. It is conducted only once in the year in India. LSAT India 2020 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based). Through this exam, the student can get the opportunity to get admission in various law courses such as five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programmes in over 85 law schools in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Law School Admission Test 2020 Admission Notification.
|Conducting Body||Law School Admission Test 2020|
|Name of the Exam||LSAT 2020 Admission Test|
|Online Application Starts From||October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2020|
|How to apply||Offline|
|Date OF Exam||May 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||June 2020|
|Counselling||End of June/July 2020|
The aspirant can check details about LSAT 2020 including the exam pattern, selection procedure and preparation tips below.
LSAT 2020 Syllabus
Here is the updated Syllabus for the LSAT entrance exam 2020.
|1.||Reading Comprehension Questions||Comprehension passages and grammar, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, Correcting sentences, etc.|
|2.||Legal Aptitude||Legal propositions|
|3.||Analytical Reasoning Questions||Syllogism, Logical sequences, Analogies, Blood relation, etc.|
LSAT 2020 Syllabus
Here is the updated Syllabus for the LSAT India entrance exam 2020.
- Analytical Reasoning Questions — These questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure. The test taker is asked to reason deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe relationships among persons, things, or events. Analytical Reasoning questions reflect the kinds of complex analyses that a law student performs in the course of legal problem-solving.
- Logical Reasoning Questions — These questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language. Each Logical Reasoning question requires the test taker to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it. The questions are designed to assess a wide range of skills involved in thinking critically, with an emphasis on skills that are central to legal reasoning. These skills include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying principles or rules, and identifying argument flaws.
- Reading Comprehension Questions — These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school. The Reading Comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions, each consisting of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
Here is the updated Exam Pattern for the LSAT India entrance exam 2020.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
- Exam Dates: May 2020
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- Sections: 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 20 minutes (For each section, 25 minutes will be given).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 LSAT India Admission Notification.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Top Colleges accepting LSAT Score Card in India||Click Here|
|Admit Card| Hall ticket||Click Here|
|Recommended Books||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Study Materials (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Top 30 Government Law Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Previous year Papers in PDF||Click Here|
|Top 10 Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top IPU Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
For any Query related to Law School Admission Test (LSAT) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the LSAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!