Hello readers, Law School Admission Test (LSAT) Exam Notification has been released and as far as a concern to crack the examination it’s all about how you are going to prepare for the examination. One of the best answer to prepare well is LSAT Online test series which will definitely improve your speed and the quality of questions to understand the exam easily.
This article will help you to know about LSAT mock test and other various parameters associated with LSAT 2020 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to prepare for the entrance exam are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
Law School Admission Test also known as LSAT is conducted worldwide everywhere by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. It is conducted only once in the year in India. LSAT India 2020 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based). Through this exam, the student can get the opportunity to get admission in various law courses such as five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programmes in over 85 law schools in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Law School Admission Test 2020 Admission Notification.
|Conducting Body||Law School Admission Test 2020|
|Name of the Exam||LSAT 2020 Admission Test|
|Online Application Starts From||November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2020|
|How to apply||Offline|
|Date OF Exam||May 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||June 2020|
|Counselling||End of June/July 2020|
Why choose LSAT Test Series 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of LSAT test series 2020 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose LSAT online test.
- It has more than 3000 test.
- You can access more than 50 test for free.
- Get answers after the test.
- Every question answer will have its explanation.
|Section||Number of Questions||Timing|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Total: 4 sections||92-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
- You have 140 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 92-100 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- You will be awarded one marks for each correct answer.
- There is no penalty mark for each wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
To take FREE LSAT Mock test Click Here
Here is the updated Syllabus for the LSAT India entrance exam 2020.
- Analytical Reasoning Questions — These questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure. The test taker is asked to reason deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe relationships among persons, things, or events. Analytical Reasoning questions reflect the kinds of complex analyses that a law student performs in the course of legal problem-solving.
- Logical Reasoning Questions — These questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language. Each Logical Reasoning question requires the test taker to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it. The questions are designed to assess a wide range of skills involved in thinking critically, with an emphasis on skills that are central to legal reasoning. These skills include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying principles or rules, and identifying argument flaws.
- Reading Comprehension Questions — These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school. The Reading Comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions, each consisting of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 LSAT India Admission Notification.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Top Colleges accepting LSAT Score Card in India||Click Here|
|Admit Card| Hall ticket||Click Here|
|Recommended Books||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Study Materials (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Top 30 Government Law Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Previous year Papers in PDF||Click Here|
|Top 10 Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top IPU Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
For any Query related to Law School Admission Test (LSAT) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the LSAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!