Attention Aspirants, the notification for Law School Admission Test 2020 (LSAT 2020) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for LSAT India 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for LSAT 2020 Admission Form until July 2020. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in law college accepting LSAT Scorecard.
If you want to score great on Law School Admission Test 2020 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the LSAT 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
LSAT 2020 Useful Resources
|LSAT 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Books||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|LSAT 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Law School Admission Test 2020
Law School Admission Test also known as LSAT is conducted worldwide everywhere by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. It is conducted only once in the year in India. LSAT India 2020 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based). Through this exam, the student can get the opportunity to get admission in various law courses such as five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programmes in over 85 law schools in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Law School Admission Test 2020 Admission Notification.
|Conducting Body||Law School Admission Test 2020|
|Name of the Exam||LSAT 2020 Admission Test|
|Online Application Starts From||December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||July 10, 2020|
|How to apply||Online|
|Date OF Exam||19 July 2020 (CBT)|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||14 August 2020|
LSAT entrance exam held in the month of 20 July ( Home-based CBT) because due to COVID 19. Instead COVID 19 pandemic and lockdown across all word, LSAC Global has determined to conduct LSAT India 2020 is an online mode. The applicants who have registered for LSAT India 2020 will be ready to take the online exam from their home itself. LSAC will conduct the examination through a remote online test delivery system for whose the link will be shared with the registered applicants only. So, applicants need to have a working system/ laptop and a proper internet connection to take the exam.
The aspirant can check details about LSAT 2020 including the exam pattern, selection procedure and preparation tips below.
Why Choose LSAT 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of LSAT 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- Law School Admission Test is one of the most popular worldwide law entrance examinations conducted Offline in India for admission in UG & PG law courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD
- LSAT 2018 scorecard is your entry ticket for more than 85 top-rated law schools in India and Foreign countries.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about LSAT India 2020 Admission Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Law School Admission Test 2020
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the LSAT entrance exam 2020.
|For UG||Candidate must be qualify 10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam with 45% marks by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.|
|For PG||The Aspirant Must pass the LLB or any equivalent degree from a recognized university with 45% Marks aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates).|
Here are the updated Exam Pattern for the LSAT India entrance exam 2020.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
- Exam Dates: July 2020.
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Sections: 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 20 minutes (For each section, 25 minutes will be given).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Here is the updated Syllabus for the LSAT India entrance exam 2020.
- Analytical Reasoning Questions — These questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure. The test taker is asked to reason deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe relationships among persons, things, or events. Analytical Reasoning questions reflect the kinds of complex analyses that a law student performs in the course of legal problem-solving.
- Logical Reasoning Questions — These questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language. Each Logical Reasoning question requires the test taker to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it. The questions are designed to assess a wide range of skills involved in thinking critically, with an emphasis on skills that are central to legal reasoning. These skills include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying principles or rules, and identifying argument flaws.
- Reading Comprehension Questions — These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school. The Reading Comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions, each consisting of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for LSAT 2020 Exam.
The LSAT exam is conducted in the month of May/June every year (but extended due to COVID19) and the same is expected in 2020 as well. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the LSAT 2020 Admission form.
- Register online for the LSAT—India entrance test by logging on to lsat.fdshive.com.
- The LSAT—IndiaTM registration fee is INR. 3800/-. The fee can be paid online only through credit/debit cards. The candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT—IndiaTM registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT—IndiaTM registration number while submitting the application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT—IndiaTM registration number, the candidate must download/obtain the application form from the associated college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT—IndiaTM registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT—IndiaTM registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the associated colleges.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT—IndiaTM. It is the candidates’ responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements of the associated law schools before deciding to register for the LSAT—IndiaTM. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he/she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee refund will be available.
- Test Scores of students writing the LSAT—IndiaTM will be transmitted to the Associated Colleges.
- The school(s)/program(s) will not consider your LSAT—IndiaTM score for admission if you do not complete the application form and pay the application fee for the program(s) prior to the last application date.
The candidates are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
The admit card for the LSAT 2020 will be released online from last week Jun 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her LSAT 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for LSAT 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the LSAT entrance exam official website
- Click on LSAT Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download LSAT admit card
- Take a clear print of LSAT entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) Result will be declared in the la week of July 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below. Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for LSAT 2020.
- Go to the official website of Law School Admission Test (LSAT).
- Click on “LSAT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download LSAT scorecard.
Here’s update info for LSAT 2020 Counselling-
- Admission to UG and PG programmes in participating Colleges will be done through centralized counselling organized by the authority.
- LSAT counselling 2020 will commence in August 2020 (expected).
- The online counselling shall be conducted in different rounds.
- Allotment of seats will be on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
- Selected Candidates for admission has to pay the counselling fee.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
Law School Admission Test–India 2020 exam is scheduled to be conducted across 20 cities in the country with four cities falling under each zone.
Here’s Following Cites with the address where LSAT 2020 will be conducted.
|City||LSAT India Test Centre|
|Ahmedabad||L J Institute SG Highway Campus
LJ Campus, Between Kataria Motor and
Sanand-Sarkhej Circle, SG Highway, Ahmedabad -382210
|Bangalore||Alliance College of Law
2nd cross, 36th main, Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage, Bangalore – 560068
|Bhopal||Sagar Institute of Research & Technology
Ayodhya Bypass Road, Opp. Minal Residency (Gate No 3), Bhopal – 462041 (MP)
|Bhubaneswar||Indus School of Engineering
Barakuda Heights, PO – Panchagaon, District – Khurda, Bhubaneswar – 752050 (Near OAC College)
|Chandigarh||Rayat Bahra Chandigarh – Mohali Campus
Rayat Bahra Skill Development Centre,
Sahauran, District Mohali, Near Kharar, Punjab -140104
|Chennai||VIT Law College
VIT University, Chennai Campus, Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road, Chennai – 600 127
|Delhi||Mount Abu Public School
Sector-5, Rohini, Near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Delhi
|Bharti Public School
Swasthya Vihar, Vikas Marg, Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station – Delhi – 110092
|Hyderabad||Stanley College of Engineering & Technology
H No 5-78 to 82, Chapel Road, Abids, Hyderabad 50001
IP – 2 & 3, Phase IV, Sitapura Industrial Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur, Pin – 302022
ISDC Services India Pvt Ltd, Nirmal Infopark, Kochi 42
|Kolkata||Patha Bhavan (Higher Secondary)
Patha Bhavan, 8/2, Gariahat Road (Merlin Park), Kolkata 700019
|Patha Bhavan (Secondary)
03A & C, Bondel Road, Ballygunge Place, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
16, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow- 226001
|Mumbai||Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology
Maratha Mandir Annexe, Babasaheb Gawde Chowk, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008
|Nagpur||G H Raisoni Law School
345, Shraddha House, Kingsway, Nagpur – 440 001
MATS Law School, MATS University,
MATS Tower, Pandri, Pagaria Complex, New Bus Stand, Raipur -492002, Chattisgarh
|Ranchi||Chhotanagpur Law College
Nyay Vihar Campus, Tata Road, NH 33, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834010
Nr. Nankun P.S.
|Indore|| Institute of Law
Indore Institute of Law, Rau Pithampur Road, Opp. IIM, Indore (MP)
75/6, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001, Behind Raj Plaza Complex
|Guwahati||NEF Group of Colleges
Ananda Nagar, Christian Basti, Guwahati – 781005
|Patna||Complete Information Technology Education Center (P) Ltd.
2nd Floor, ABC Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna-1
Hope the information we have provided will help you to answer all the queries related to LSAT 2020. Now let us have a look at the important dates related to the examination.
Here, we have updated official dates of LSAT 2020:-
|Registration Window Start||December 2019|
|Registration Window Ends||July 5, 2020|
|Admit Card Release||Last week of Jun 2020|
|LSAT-IndiaTM 2020 , Test Date||19 July 2020 ( Home-based CBT)|
|Announcement of Results||Last week of July or first week of August (expected)|
Candidate can contact on the following number from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 9 am to 6 pm.
- E-mail support- LSATIndia@pearson.com
- Official Website: http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
- Phone Number: 09213027790
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. The expected date of the Law School Admission Test in the month of July 2020.
A. The fees to be remitted while submitting the Application Form of LSAT 2020 shall be as per the following:
a) For General/OBC/PWD/SC/ST and other category candidates: 38000/-,
A. The application form of Law School Admission Test-2020 released on December 2019.
A. There is no negative marking Law School Admission Test-2020
A. No, Choice once indicated and submitted shall be treated as final.
A. The cutoff prepares like, LSAT 2020 Number of seats, a number of students Participate in Last 2020 exam and Law Institute.
A. No, there is not sectional or subjective cutoff in LSAT 2020 exam, only you have to score overall marks in all subjects.
A. There is a good score in 70 marks.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now