Manorama Arts and Design School, Hyderabad, Telangana is one of the best coaching Centre for Designing courses like NATA, Nid, Nift and Ceed. It was established in the year 2012, with the aim to provide the standard required to train students appearing for all the design entrance exams like NATA, NIFT, NID, CEED, UCEED, B. Arch., and photography. The institute is Popularly Known as MAD School.
Achieved the success rate of 98% by helping the design aspirants get into the prestigious design institutions in the country. The Headquarter of Manorama Arts and Design School is situated at Hyderabad, Telangana.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Manorama Arts and Design School, Hyderabad
|Institute Name||Manorama Arts and Design School, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Popular Name||MAD School Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Courses Offered|| |
|Category||Best Arts and Design Coaching Centre in Hyderabad|
• Industrial visits
• Personal attention
• Best Faculty
• Library with design books
• Lab for sculpture and 3D modules
• Television for digital classes
• An application for students to access study material from anywhere
• Counselling sessions
• Study materials
• Student report
NATA:-The Applying Seekers must obtain a valid score in both the NATA Exam & state board/CBSE/ICSE etc. The final the ore of candidate will be calculated by considering 50 % Marks from the valid board such as his or hers State/ CBSE/ ICSE or any other qualifying exam with Maths as one subject and 50% Marks obtained in NATA.
- Applying Seekers must have completed 10+2 or Appearing in the current year or equivalent examination of Central state Govts with 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as a compulsory subject
- Applying Seekers must have completed10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Govt.with 50% aggregate marks Mathematics as a compulsory subject
- Applying Seekers must have completed 10+2 examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as CBSE/ State Board.
- General Certificate Examination at the advanced-A level
- 3-4 years diploma recognized by AICTE, or a State Board of Technical Education
Applying Seekers must have completed 10+ 2 with 50% marks or doing 12th standard from a recognized university/ govt recognized institution.
- The Applying seekers must have passed a Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree program of 4 years or 3+2 years after 10+2 or must be appearing for the final year of examination
- Applying Seekers Must have passed the GD Arts Diploma Program ( 10+5 level)
- The candidate should have been born on or after October 01, 1993 if belonging to the OPEN or OBC-NCL category and on or after October 01, 1988 if belonging to the SC, ST or PWD category
- The candidate should have passed the 10+2 level examination OR appearing in the current year from any Stream (Science, Commerce, Arts etc)
Manorama Arts and Design School, Hyderabad, Telangana
Flat No – 106
Riviera Apartments – 6-3-347/9
Panjagutta, Hyderabad 500082.
Landmark – Near Union Bank of India,Behind Model House lane
Best of Luck…!!