Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exam 2020: The the exam will be held on 18th & 19th July 2020 to get admission in various nursing courses offered in different government and private nursing institutions located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. MP Nursing exam 2020 will be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board which is also known as MPPEB. The Entrance exam is conducted every year.
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Madhya Pradesh Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Counseling, Etc.
|Exam Name||MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Full-Form||Madhya Pradesh B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Date||18th & 19th of July 2020|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Online Application Form||1st week of June 2020|
|Submission Date of the Application Form||3rd week of June 2020|
|Correction of the Application Form||1st week of June 2020|
|Due Date of Form Correction||4th week of June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of July 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||18th & 19th July 2020|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of July 2020|
|Final Answer key||4th week of August 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||4th week of August 2020|
|Online Counseling||3rd week of September to 1st week of October 2020|
|Merit List||2nd week of October 2020|
|First Round Counseling Schedule|
|Choice Filling Start Date for UR, OBC, and SC||2nd week to 3rd week of October 2020|
|Choice Filling Start Date for ST if Baiga Sahariya and Bhariya after reporting vacant seat is left any||4th week of October 2020|
|Last date for Choice Filling of ST||4th week of October 2020|
|Allotment Live||4th week of October 2020|
|Online Reporting for 1st Round||Last week of October to 1st week of November 2020|
|Second Round Counseling Schedule|
|Choice Filling Start Date||2nd week of November 2020|
|Last date for Choice Filling||2nd week of November 2020|
|Allotment list||3rd week of November 2020|
|Online Reporting for 1st Round||3rd week of November 2020|
|Events||Dates (Will be udated soon)|
|Submission of application form||to be announce|
B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university in order to get the Application form.
- However, Applicants need to fill the Application form in online mode only.
- MP B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of June 2020.
- At the time of filing the Application form, Applicants need to enter some basic required details in the form as well as upload some necessary documents like photograph, signature, etc.
- Applicants need to upload above mention documents in specified size and format mention on the official website.
- But before submitting the Application form Applicants are instructed to take a printout of the duly filled Application form.
The important information related to the Application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the Applicants:
- General category Applicants are instructed to pay Rs 400/- as Application fee for the Entrance exam.
- However, reserved category Applicants are instructed to pay Rs 200/- as Application fee for the Entrance exam.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the Application fee in online mode only.
- Application fee needs to be deposited by debit card, credit card or net banking of any bank.
- We recommend that the Applicants pay the Application fee before the due date in order to appear for the Entrance exam.
M.Sc Nursing Application Form
MP M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application form has been released.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing Sample Papers
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Biology Sample Paper||Download Here|
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the Applicants:
- One must have passed HSC exam in science stream from a recognized board or university.
- Applicant sought to complete their B.Sc. degree under any registered University in particular subject in Science stream.
- The marks of admission designed for this course vary from University to University. In many colleges and universities, there is an entrance exam for admission of courses.
- Physics, Chemistry and any one of biology, forestry, mathematics or agriculture must be mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who are appearing for the HSC exam in the current year are also eligible to apply for the Entrance exam.
- The Entrance exam will be held in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- The question paper of the Entrance exam will be published in English and Hindi language.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the Entrance exam.
- The question paper of the Entrance exam will contain 200 questions in total.
- Three hours of duration will be provided to the Applicants to solve the paper.
- One mark will be provided to the Applicants for each correct answer.
- There are no negative markings in the paper.
In order to get information about the subjects on which the question paper of the Entrance exam will be based can refer to the table given below:
|Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Forestry)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)||Agriculture -1||100|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)||Physics||50|
- Candidates must be well versed in topics such as- Dimensions analysis, Unit and Dimensions, S.I, Units, Conservation of momentum and energy, Static and kinetic friction, Hooke’s Law, Stefan’s law, Wave nature of light, Reflection, Refraction, Total internal reflection, Curved mirrors, Lenses, Bohr model of the atom, Surface energy, Velocity of light, Oscillations, Beats and Doppler effect, Human eye, Prism, Electric current, Electric power etc.
- This portion of chemistry will include questions from General chemistry, Organic chemistry, and Inorganic chemistry. Let us see a few topics to start with. Structure a of atom, Solutions, Solid-state, Chemical bond, Nuclear chemistry, Thermos chemistry, Thermodynamics, Crystal lattice, Enthalpy, Rate of reaction, Chemical kinetics, Voltaic cell, Electrochemical, Ion–electron, Arrhenius equation, Faraday’s law, Energy changing due to chemical reaction, Intrinsic energy, Radiocarbon dating, Properties of solids etc.
- Structure organization of the cell, Light, and electron microscopic view of cells, Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature, Elementary knowledge of microprocessors, parthenogenesis. Fertilization endosperm and embryo development in angiosperms, Bacteriologic, Cyanobacteria, External morphology, Role of plants in human welfare, Enzymes and growth hormones, Prokaryotic and Eukaryotes, etc.
- Structure and function of animal life- animal tissues, connective muscular, skeletal and nerve, Kidney, Lung, Skeleton, Joints, reproductive system, Excretory system, Circulatory system, etc.
- Developmental biology and genetics– Types of eggs, Female reproductive cycle in mammals. Gametogenesis along with the structure of sperm and ovum, Fertilization, Types of cleavage and blastula, development of mammals up to three, Ageing, Germinal layers, Foetal membrane structure and functions in mammals, Growth, Amniocentesis.
- Taxonomy evolution economic zoology– Pesticides, wild conservation, Cancer types, Smoking, Economic, Origin of life, Human evolution, Theories of organic evolution, Drug addiction, Apiculture, Poultry, Economic Zoology, Binomial and trinomial nomenclature, etc.
- Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Prefixes, and Suffixes, Articles and Determiners, Time and tenses, Prepositions and Phrasal verbs, Voices, Narration, Types of the sentence, Common errors, Spelling the correct.
Official authorities will announce the results of the Applicants who have successfully cleared the Entrance exam. However, Applicants will be able to get the results of the Entrance exam.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university using the roll number and date of birth in order to download the results from the website. Applicants are advised to keep some copies of the result for future usage.
- Results will be announced to the Applicants after a month of the date of completion of the Entrance exam.
Official authorities will conduct a counseling session for the eligible Applicants. It will be conducted for those Applicants who have successfully cleared the Entrance exam and scored well in the Entrance exam.
- Applicants who have scored well in the Entrance exam are instructed to appear for the counseling session on the decided date and time. The details of the counseling schedule such as date and time will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the Applicants.
- However, the counseling session will be conducted after the declaration of the results. In the counseling session, Applicants will get admission to the institution.
- And Applicants are instructed to submit all necessary documents in the counseling session for the verification.
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
- Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
- Amarjyoti Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research, Jabalpur
- B.I.M.R. College of Nursing, Gwalior
- Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal
- College of Nursing Sciences and Researches Gwalior
- Grantham College of Nursing, Gwalior
Note: For more nursing College in Madhya Pradesh Click Here…
India All State Nursing Entrance Exam 2020-21
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Madhya Pradesh Nursing?
A: The exam Madhya Pradesh Nursing 2020 will be conducted in online mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 4 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now