MAH HM CET 2020: Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test popularly known as MAH HM CET is one of the most popular state-level Hotel Management Entrance Examination conducted by Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Cell, Mumbai in the month of July.
The Entrance Exam is Conducted every year in various cities across the state. Successful candidates of MAH HM CET are then eligible to apply for admission to First Year of Full-Time Degree Courses of management Education (Hotel management) in Maharashtra State. This article will help you to know about the latest MAH HM CET 2020 notification and every bit of Information related to MAH CET 2020.
Every year Lakhs of aspirants appears for Maharashtra HM CET Exam to get admission in various Undergraduate professional Courses offered by different Private and Government Hotel Management Colleges in Maharashtra state. MAH HM CET Application Form is available from March. This year MAH CET 2020 Examination is scheduled to happen in 19 July 2020. Before we talk further about MAH CET 2020 notification, let us check the prime reason why you should opt for Maharashtra HM CET.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to MAH HM CET 2020 Admission Notification.
|MAH HM CET 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Why choose MAH HM CET?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of MAH CET 2020 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose Maharashtra HM CET.
- MAH HM CET scorecard is the mandatory requirement for the admission in Top Ranked Institutions in Maharastra.
- A candidate who wishes to take admission in various state and privately funded other Professional Courses in Maharastra have to clear MAH CET 2020.
- The fees structure for MAH HM CET governed colleges is cheapest as compared to other states of India.
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about MAH HM CET 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility and Exam Pattern of MAH CET 2020.
Candidates applying for the Maharashtra HM CET Exam needs to check these important dates related to MAH CET 2020. Check out these important Dates for MAH HM CET.
|1||MAH CET 2020 application form release||2 March 2020|
|2||Last date for submitting the application form||31 May 2020|
|3||Registration Period with the additional late fee of Rs. 500||31 May 2020|
|4||MHT CET admit card 2020 release||First week of July 2020|
|5||MHT CET 2020 Exam||19 July 2020|
|6||Declaration of Results||August 2020|
|7||Starting of Counselling||August 2020|
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on MAH HM CET Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of MAH CET 2020 is given below:
For more detailed information about Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
All the students applying for MAH CET 2020 examination are advised to go through the Exam Pattern for MAH CET 2020. A Better Understanding of Exam Pattern and questions to be asked will help you to score great in MAH CET 2020 Engineering Entrance Examination. Check the detailed MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern below:
|Paper||No of Question||Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Question||100 Marks|
For more detailed information about Exam Pattern: Click Here
The syllabus of Maharashtra HM CET is based on 10+2 Syllabus. Those who want to get admission in Hotel Management Colleges in Maharashtra opt. English Subject in 12th.
- English Subject
- Reasoning(Verbal and Arithmetic)
- General Knowledge and Awareness of current national and international affairs, culture, trade, commerce, sports, scientific Inventions and discoveries, travel/tourism etc.
For more detailed information about Syllabus: Click Here
The MAH CET 2020 Exam is consist of 3 subjects English, Logical reasoning, and G.K. Candidates are advised to choose the Paper wisely to score well in MAH HM CET 2020 Examination. The question asked in MAH HM CET Previous year Question Papers was based on the syllabus prescribed for Maharashtra HM CET. According to some of the previous toppers of MAH HM CET, 6 months of dedicated studies and these Highly Recommended books for MAH HM CET Entrance Exam is what you need to score great in the MAH HM CET 2020 Examination.
For more detailed information about Books: Click Here
The Maharashtra Common Exam Board has invited candidates to fill in the MAH HM CET 2020 Application From March 2020. Aspirants need to visit the official website of Maharashtra HM CET to fill up the Application Form. One can apply the application form online. Candidates are advised to keep their scanned images and photographs of the signature ready before applying for MAH HM CET 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for MAH HM CET 2020, Candidates can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Official Website of Maharashtra CET.
- Click on the link “Apply for MAH HM CET 2020”.
- Fill the required details such as pre-exam academic qualification, personal mailing detail, Personal and guardian details, etc.
- Upload the scanned images one by one in the prescribed specifications.
- Go through the payment gateway section and pay the application fee through debit/credit card or e-challan of Canara/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI etc Bank.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
- Valid Contact Number and Email ID
- Qualification and other personal details
- Payment details
- Photograph scanned with name and date mentioned below (image should be in JPEG format with a size of 4 KB to 40 KB and the image should be coloured with a clear background with 3.5 x 4.5 cm dimension).
- Scanned signature made by a candidate on a white page within the 3.5 x 1.5 cm box size. The image should be in JPEG format with a size of 1 KB to 30 KB.
Here is the Maharashtra CET 2020 Fees detail.
|MHT CET 2020 Application Fee for Open Category||Rs. 800 + Payment Gateway Charges|
|MHT CET Application Fee 2020 for Reserved Category||Rs. 600 + Payment Gateway Charges|
The admit card will be released in First week of July 2020. For downloading Admit Card, Candidate should visit the website of MAH HM CET 2020. as per the schedule. The issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MAH HM CET 2020 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
For more detailed information about Admit card: Click Here
- The result will be declared on websites of MAH HM CET 2020 as per the schedule.
- Provisional Answer key of each version of question paper & OMR Answer sheet will be made available on website MAH HM CET 2020 as per MHT CET 2020 Information Brochure. The OMR Sheet will be available to each candidate after entering Password and Registration ID.
- The Competent Authority shall invite application for admission and after verification of documents and eligibility, publish the Merit Lists as per the Rules.
- The downloadable mark sheet will be made available on website MAH HM CET 2020 as per schedule.
- While declaring the result, if a Candidate remains Absent in paper will be declared as ‘ABS’ (Absent) as the case may be.
The MAH HM CET cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the board for the selection of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for MAH HM CET 2020 need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected. Each Participating Institutes of MAH HM CET will publish its own Cutoff Score for the selection of students into different offering Branches.
For more detailed information about Cutoff: Click Here
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of MH CET. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of MAH HM CET, whereas Sample Papers will prepare you for the Actual Examination.
Check MHT CET Sample paper for more detail.
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be considered for admission. Successful candidates will be invited for central counselling session based on the marks obtained in MAH HM CET(UG). Candidates can choose their preferred specialization/branch of study on a particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialization/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
For more detailed information about Counselling procedure: Click Here
Maharashtra HM CET Examination score card is mandatory to take admission in some of the premier engineering colleges in Maharashtra. The MH HM CET 2020 scorecard is acceptable by 11 Colleges in Maharashtra. Here is the list of some of the TOP participating institute in MAH HM CET 2020.
|1||Gramin Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Gramin Polytechnic, Vishnupuri, Nanded|
|2||Lady Amritbai Daga College for Women of Arts, Comm & Sci & R.Purohit College of H.Sci & H. Sc. Technology, Nagpur|
|3||Yugantar Education Society’s Shri Balasaheb Tirpude College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Nagpur|
|4||Tuli College of Hotel Management, Nagpur|
|5||.J.M.V.P.S. Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology College, Ahmednagar|
|6||Mahatama Gandhi Vidyamandir’s College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Nashik|
|7||Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology,Pune|
|8||All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society’s College of HMCT, Pune|
|9||Dr D. Y. Patil Vidya Pratishthan Society Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Tathawade, Tal: Mulshi Pune|
|10||Sinhgad Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Lonavala|
|11||Dattakala Institute Of Hotel Management And Catering Technology|
There are a total of 46 Exam centres is assigned where a candidate appearing for Maharashtra HM CET can give the entrance test. A Candidate is advised to choose the centre wisely without making any mistake as the chosen centre will not be changed in the later stage. The allotment of the examination centre for MAH HM CET 2020 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
Address: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: (022) – 22652261 / 22652262
(between 10am – 6pm)
- Set of Maharashtra CET Sample paper 2020
- Maharashtra Common Law Entrance Test: MH CET Law 2020
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET MBA 2020)
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍