MAH HM CET Exam Pattern 2020 is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. Every year lakhs of student attend this exam for desire the take admission in top engineering universities and colleges. If you desire to go for the exam then the very first thing you have to is to check MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure to plan your preparation. Through this article, we will discuss the MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information about related to this examination. One needs to read the Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure for the MHT CET 2020 to get detailed knowledge about the whole selection procedure.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to MAH HM CET 2020 Admission Notification.
|MAH HM CET 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The exam pattern of MHT CET 2020 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the MHT CET 2020 exam pattern, the candidate will be able to process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about the MAH HM CET 2020 exam pattern is listed below:
|Name of Examination||MAH HM CET 2020|
|Conducted by||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra|
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Date||19 July 2020|
|Level of MHT CET Examination||State Level|
|Category||UG and PG|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||90 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||100 Question|
|Languages for the Examination||English/Urdu/Marathi|
The syllabus of Maharastra CET is based on 10+2 Syllabus. Those who want to get admission in Hotel Management Colleges in Maharastra.
- English Subject
- Reasoning(Verbal and Arithmetic)
- General Knowledge and Awareness of current national and international affairs, culture, trade, commerce, sports, scientific Inventions and discoveries, travel/tourism etc.
For more detailed information about Syllabus: Click Here
All the students applying for MHT CET 2020 examination are advised to go through the Exam Pattern for MH CET 2020. A Better Understanding of Exam Pattern and questions to be asked will help you to score great in MH CET 2019 Engineering Entrance Examination. Check the detailed MHT CET Exam Pattern 2020 below:
|Paper||No of Question||Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Question||100 Marks|
- A Candidates who want to take admission in UG and PG programmes under MAH HM CET need to appear in Paper I and Paper-II.
- The questions will be based on the Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Approximately 20% of weightage will be given to Std. XI curriculum and 80% weightage will be given to Std. XII curriculum while setting the question paper
- There will be no Negative Marking, however, the difficulty level will be on par with the National Level exam.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Time: the paper will be of 90 minutes
- Language: (English/Urdu/Marathi)
- Mode of Exam: Online only.
These Sample paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus and Expected questions to be asked in MAH HM CET. It will help you to score well in the MAH HM CET 2020 Entrance Examination.
Here is the Subject wise divided list for MAH HM CET Sample Paper: Click Here
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now