Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET MBA 2018)
MHT CET MBA 2018: The latest official information from MHT has been released DTE Maharashtra will conduct MHT CET 2018 tentatively in the second week of May 2018. Application forms of MHT CET 2018 will be available in online mode for aspirants from the second week of February to the second week of April 2018. Candidates will be able to download the admit card of MHT CET 2018 from the fourth week of April 2018. From 2017 onwards, candidates are required to enter their Aadhaar Card details while filling MHT CET the application form 2018.
- 1 Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
- 2 Basic Guidelines
- 2.1 MHT CET Result 2018:
- 2.2 How to download MHT CET 2018 result?
- 2.3 MHT CET Exam Centres 2018
- 2.4 Some of the exam centers of MHT CET 2018 are given below in the table ,
- 2.5 MHT CET fee 2018:
- 2.6 MHT CET 2018 Counselling Fees
- 2.7 MHT CET Important Dates 2018
- 2.8 Important Dates of MHT CET 2018
- 2.9 Contact Information
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
Why choose MHT CET Exams?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of the Exam which will give the answer to the question Why to choose MHT CET Entrance Exam.
- The Government of Maharashtra has established “Admissions Regulating Authority and State Common Entrance Test Cell” as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions & Fees) Act. 2015 (Mah. Act No. XXVIII of 2015).
- Common Entrance Test” MHT-CET 2017 for admission to First Year of Full Time Degree Courses ofTechnical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.) for the academic year 2017-2018.
- 20% weighting in the MHT CET 2018 examination will be given to 11th standard syllabus while the remaining 80% weightage will be given to 12th standard syllabus.
- The difficulty level of MHT CET 2018 will be raised and be almost equal to JEE Main in terms of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and NEET for Biology.
- The approximate number of questions based on the 11th standard will be 10 and from the 12th standard will be 40. The questions will be application based.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about MHT-CET Admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on MHT CET 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the exam are given below
Nationality: Candidates must be a national of India to be eligible to apply for MHT CET 2018.
Age limit: Admission to MHT CET 2018, there is no age bar set by the authorities.
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have passed High School Examination/ 12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination.
Quick Facts About MHT CET 2018
There is given below some important Quick Facts of MHT CET 2018 Exam:
|S.No.||Details of the exam||Specifications|
|1||Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|2||Commonly known as||MHT CET|
|3||Exam Type||State Level|
|4||Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|5||Conducting authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra|
|6||Number of MHT CET Applications/Applicants||Over 4 lakh per year|
|7||Application Availability||February 2018|
|8||Mode of MHT CET 2018||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
How to get Admission
Candidates wishing to get admission to MBA courses offered at various institutes of Maharashtra state must appear for MAH MBA CET 2018 in 1st week of March 2018. Candidates will have to apply online for MAH MBA CET 2018 from 2nd week of February 2018.
The application process will begin from 2nd week of February for admission to MBA course through MAH MBA CET 2018 exam. Candidates will have to first go through the registration process, for which steps have been mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of MH CET and click on “Apply online”.
- Click on “new registration” and enter your personal and academic details.
- Next, upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signatures
- After submission of information and documents, candidates will have to proceed to the online payment gateway pay INR 1000 (INR 800 for reserved category candidates) through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Click on ‘submit’ and obtain the e-receipt for future reference.
****Instructions for Scanned Documents
- Recent passport size colored photograph with light background must be uploaded and file size for the same should be 50 kb or less.
- The signatures must be scanned on a white paper with black ink. The signatures must not be in capital letters with file size of less than or equal to 50 kb.
MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will be available to be downloaded from the official website of MHT CET. Once the application process has been done completely, the admit card can be obtained easily.
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern is very important for every entrance exams, that’s why we are showing you some Pattern which will be helpful for MHT CET exams 2018. MHT CET exam pattern 2018 includes various important aspects of the test like marking scheme, the total number of questions and marks, nature of the questions, mode of the test, etc. If candidates know about the test pattern of MHT CET 2018 well before the entrance test, then they will be able to prepare for the exam with clarity and would know which type of questions are given more weightage.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Pattern:
let’s have a look of Exam pattern regarding MHT CET
There is given blow important exam pattern:
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50|
- Each paper will be for 1.30 hours.
- Both papers will be for a total 200 marks.
- **Each correct answer in Paper II will be awarded 1 mark, while each correct answer in Paper I will be given 2 marks.
MHT CET Result 2018:
DTE Maharastra intently MHT CET result 2018 in the first week of June. Candidates have to check their result online as nobody’s result will be sent to them via post. MHT CET 2018 result will be declared only for those candidates who have taken the state level entrance test. Through the result of MHT CET 2018, DTE Maharashtra will release the rank card/scorecard of the candidates with their scores/ranks on it. Candidates have to download their MHT CET result 2018, take its printout and keep it safe with them.
How to download MHT CET 2018 result?
- Go to the result window (The link will be available later)
- Click on the link and enter MHT CET application number and date of birth
- Click on submit button and your result will be on your display
MHT CET Exam Centres 2018
DTE Maharashtra will conduct MHT CET 2018 at various exam centers in 36 cities and towns of Maharashtra. The number of test centers of MHT CET 2018 may go up or down as per the exam conducting authority’s decision. While filling the application form of MHT CET 2018, the candidates must choose exam centers of MHT CET where they want to appear in the state level test.
Some of the exam centers of MHT CET 2018 are given below in the table ,
|2||Mumbai Sub Urban|
MHT CET fee 2018:
MHT CET 2018 Counselling Fees
|S.No.||Category||MHT CET 2018 Counselling Fees|
|1||General, Outside Maharashtra State candidates, and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||Rs. 800|
|2||Candidates belonging to Reserved Category of Maharashtra State and PwD applicants from Maharashtra||Rs. 600|
|3||Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||Rs. 5000|
MHT CET Important Dates 2018
The important dates of MHT CET 2018 include the crucial dates related to various events related to the entrance test like application and admit card availability, exam, result, rank list, counseling, seat allotment, etc. Candidates aspiring to sit for MHT CET 2018 must keep a regular track of all the MHT CET 2018 important dates so as not to miss on any event of the test.
Important Dates of MHT CET 2018
|1||Online Registration & and confirmation of online application submission||From second week of February to last week of March 2018|
|2||Online Registration & and confirmation of online application submission with late fee of Rs. 500||From first to second week of April 2018|
|3||Edit/Update details in application form||Last week of April 2018|
|4||Availability of MHT CET Online Admit Card||Last week of April 2018|
|5||MHT CET 2018 test||Second week of May 2018|
|6||Submission of certificates/documents||Second week of May to third week of May 2018|
|7||Online display of Question Paper Booklets of each version on website||Last week of May 2018|
|8||Online Display of Provisional Keys of each version on website||Last week of May 2018|
|9||OMR Answer Sheets will be available on website||From Last week of May to the first week of June 2018|
|10||Last date of Online submission of objections on Question Paper/Answer Key/Typographic errors||Last week of May 2018|
|11||Declaration of Result/Marks||First week of June 2018|
|12||MHT CET 2018 counselling||First week of June 2018|
MODES OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Demand Draft
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact given contact details:
Directorate Of Technical Education ,Maharashtra State, Mumbai
3, Mahapalika Marg,Post Box No.1967,Opp Metro Cinema
Mumbai 400 001
Phone No:91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
Fax No: 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007
READ ALSO: Top 50 MBA Entrance Exam in India