Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling 2020 will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai. NEET MDS Counselling is done by State Medical board, and NEET MDS Counselling 2020 starting on Expected Date from 9 March 2020. MDS Admission is based on the NEET MDS 2020. Candidates who are included in Maharashtra MDS Medical merit list 2020 are only eligible to take part in the process of counselling. To get MDS Admission seeker can apply in all Private and Govt. Top Dental Colleges in Maharashtra.
In this article, you will get to know about Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling Procedure and completes details like Important Dates, Fee Structure, Seat Allotment, Cutoff, Documents etc.
NEET MDS Important Links:
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Coming Soon|
NOTE: If Admission Seekers know about NEET MDS AIQ Counselling Click here
|Counselling Name||Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling 2020|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2020|
|Counselling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai|
|Counselling Mode||Online Mode|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission in Postgraduate Dental Course|
Some important dates of Maharashtra NEET MDS Admission:
|Publication of Provisional Common Merit List||14/04/2020 by 04.00PM|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||14/04/2020 by 06.00PM|
|Online Preference form filling||15/04/2020 to 20/04/2020 upto 11.59 PM|
|Declaration of 1st Selection list||24/04/2020 after 06.00PM|
|Physical/Online joining and filling of status retention form with Online payment of fees||25/04/2020 to 04/05/2020 upto 06.00 PM|
Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2020 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET MDS 2020, Let us first have a look at the Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling schedule 2020.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website Click Here
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in desired Dental College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the http://www.dmer.org/new/
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2020.
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- http://www.dmer.org/new/
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filling by using NEET MDS roll number and password created at the time of you’ll registration.
- The choice filling can be done on several session but remember to save and continues otherwise you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to website Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:–
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. if your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai
- Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
- The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
Candidates who are applying to MDS courses offered various medical colleges the following flow chart.
NEET MDS Cutoff 2020
|General and EWS||286|
|General and EWS – PH||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||250|
NEET MDS Counselling Fee Structure 2020
For Candidates, MDS Fees Structure as per decided by the Central Government and State government. Please read all the information and documents very carefully.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2020 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
Top Colleges in Maharashtra NEET MDS Scorecards
|College Name||Links Here|
|Aditya Dental College, Beed||Click Here|
|Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College, Dhule||Click Here|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai||Click Here|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Pune||Click Here|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Sangli||Click Here|
|Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha’s |
Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad
|Dr D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Pune||Click Here|
|Dr Hedgewar Smruti Rugna Seva Mandal’s Dental College & Hospital, Hingoli||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur||Click Here|
|Guardian College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Pune||Click Here|
|Late Shri Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Dental & |
Rural Development Foundation’s Dental College & Hospital, Ahmednagar
|M.A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Pune||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Latur||Click Here|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Dental College and Hospital Navi Mumbai||Click Here|
|Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Mandir’s Dental College & Hospital, Nashik||Click Here|
|Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai||Click Here|
|Padmashree Dr D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai||Click Here|
|Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Dental College, Solapur||Click Here|
|Rural Dental College, Loni||Click Here|
|S.M.B.T. Dental College & Hospital, Amrutnagar||Click Here|
|Saraswati Danwantri Dental College & Hospital, Parbhani||Click Here|
|School of Dental Sciences, Krishna Institute |
of Dental Sciences, Karad
|Sharad Pawar Dental College & Hospital, Wardha||Click Here|
|Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital, Pune||Click Here|
|Swargiya Dadasaheb Kalmegh Smruti Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur||Click Here|
|Tatyasaheb Kore Dental College & Research Centre, New Paragon||Click Here|
|Terna Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai||Click Here|
|Vasantdada Patil Dental College and Hospital, Sangli||Click Here|
|Vidarbha Youth Welfare Society’s Dental College & Hospital, Amravati||Click Here|
|VSPM’s Dental College & Research Centre, Nagpur||Click Here|
|YMT Dental Trust & Research Centre’s Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai||Click Here|
|Yogita Dental College & Hospital, Ratnagiri||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Assam NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Goa NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Kerala NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Odisha NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, the entire counselling of NEET MDS 2020 will be carried in online mode
Ans: The seats allotted in round one will not be cancelled. If a candidate will not be allotted seat in the second round of NEET MDS counselling 2020, their seat in round one will be considered.
Ans: NEET MDS exam is a computer-based Exam containing a total of 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The entrance test will be conducted for 6,228 seats offered in various dental colleges in the country.
Ans: According to officials, General/OBC candidates were able to attempt only 3 times for NEET examination up to the age of 25 years while SC/ST could attempt same (3 times) up to the age of 30 years.
Ans: Yes, if there are seats left vacant even after the mop-up round of counselling. The exam conducting authority in consultation with the government of India will lower the NEET MDS cutoff.
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply