Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies, Delhi
Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies (MAIMS Delhi) was established in the year 1999. The college is regarded as one of the best Management Schools affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka.
MAIMS Delhi has all the potential to be known as a premier centre of excellence as its nurture competencies of young boys and girls into successful managers of tomorrow.
- 1 Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies Delhi
- 1.1 Facilities at MAIMS Delhi
- 1.2 Courses offered by MAIMS Delhi
- 1.3 Admission Procedure
- 1.4 MAIMS Delhi FEE STRUCTURE
- 1.5 Placement details
- 1.6 Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies Cutoff
- 1.7 Rankings and Reputation:
Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies Delhi
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies (MAIMS Delhi) is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- ‘ISO 9001:2008’ Certified.
- MAIMS Delhi has been graded in ‘A’ category by the fee regulatory committee of the government of the NCT of Delhi.
- Aid Status: Private
- No Ragging Environment.
Facilities at MAIMS Delhi
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Medical Facilities
- Sports facilities
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Book bank facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central library.
- Photocopy service on payment basis.
- Separate reading room.
- There are 19 magazines and 17 newspapers for the students and faculty.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ In-Campus hostel.
- Cultural and tech fest
- MAIMS has three computer laboratories and research lab containing 159 nodes in total including 2 HP Server.
Courses offered by MAIMS Delhi
Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies Delhi offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
|Bachelor of Business Administration||60||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (B&I)||60||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication||60||3 Years|
|B.COM(H) 2nd shift||60||3 Years|
|BBA 2nd Shift||60||3 Years|
The admission to various programmes of the Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies Delhi is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
The admission process to MAIMS Delhi can be best explained by this flow chart.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Allied Programmes BBA (G) & BBA (B&I)
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
Bachelor of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- 50% in aggregate* in 10+2 examination / senior school certificate examination of C.B.S.E . as minimum marks for admission to B.Com with a pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or
- An examination recognised as equivalent to that. (i) Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school/college.
Intermediate Examination of an Indian University / Board or an Examination recognised as equivalent to that (Pass in Five written subjects)
MAIMS Delhi FEE STRUCTURE
|Bachelor of Business Administration||73,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (B&I)||66,200|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication||61,500|
|B.COM(H) 2nd shift||66,200|
|BBA 2nd Shift||73,000|
- The fees mentioned (approximate) is for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Concentrix( IBM)
- Capital IQ
- Jaro Education
- Investors Clinic
- Naukri Gulf
- Investors Consulting Private Ltd
Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies Cutoff
The MAIMS Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
MAIMS Delhi Cutoff (IPU CET 2016)
|Courses||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi General||14||–|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi SC||2107||–|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Delhi SC||2838||–|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi Defence General||3708||3708|
|B.Com (Hons.)||General Physical Handicapped Delhi||12790||12790|
|B.J.M.C.||Outside Delhi General||77||180|
|B.J.M.C.||Outside Delhi SC||3156||3156|
|BBA||Outside Delhi General||102||383|
|BBA||Outside Delhi Defence General||801||801|
|BBA||Outside Delhi SC||2646||7839|
|BBA||General Physical Handicapped Delhi||17811||17811|
|BBA||Outside Delhi ST||18232||20729|
Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies Delhi Cutoff (IPU CET 2015)
|Courses||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi General||3||49|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi SC||561||561|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Delhi SC||1409||4527|
|B.Com (Hons.)||General Kashmiri Migrant Delhi||1532||1532|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Outside Delhi ST||4451||4451|
|B.Com (Hons.)||General Physical Handicapped Delhi||6791||6791|
|B.J.M.C.||Outside Delhi Defence General||40||138|
|B.J.M.C.||Outside Delhi SC||1720||1917|
|B.J.M.C.||General Physical Handicapped Delhi||5025||5025|
Rankings and Reputation:
The MAIMS Delhi has turned out to be one of the Best Private Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges in Delhi.
Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies
Maharaja Agrasen Chowk, Sector – 22
Rohini, Delhi – 110086
Fax No: 011-27582078
Email id: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!