Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI Gurgaon) was founded in the year 1973 as private institute offers a various course in management fields such as Post Graduate Program in Management, Post Graduate Program, Executive Post Graduate etc. It is a private autonomous institute which is located in Gurgaon the state of Haryana provides excellent infrastructure facilities.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about MDI Gurgaon like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for JEE Main 2020 Examination Click Here
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. JEE Main Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Fee Structure
10. Ranking & Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of PGDM 2020 , that will help you to crack for PGDM examination.
|Major Notification||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Pervious Year Paper||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Test series||Click Here|
|Cut – Off||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Management Development Institute Gurgaon
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Management Development Institute Gurgaon.
|Name of Institute||Management Development Institute Gurgaon|
|Popular Name||MDI Gurgaon|
|Year of Establishment||1973|
|Courses offered||PGPM, PGP-HRM , PGP-IB , PGP-EM , PGP-PPM , PGDM , EFPM|
|Review the College||Click Here|
|Category||MBA Colleges in India|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- AUTONOMOUS
- Approved by –UGC
- Aid Status–Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Wi-Fi Campus
- A/C Classrooms
- Sports Complex
- Auditorium, Music Room
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Management Development Institute Gurgaon provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)||240||2 years|
|Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)||60||2 years|
|Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)||60||2 years|
|Post Graduate Programme in Energy Management (PGP-Em)||NA||15 Month|
|Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGP-PPM)||NA||15 Month|
|PGDM (Executive Management Programme)||NA||3 years|
|Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM)||NA||3 years|
|National Management Programme (NMP)||120||15 Month|
Note: The intake capacity may subject to change.
Faculty & Staff
MDI Gurgaon college of Bachelor of Education provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technologies. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the engineering education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Admission Seeker can apply through their Common Aptitude Test (CAT) score and also apply through GMAT Score.
- Shortlisting:- The shortlisting of candidates for WAT-GD-PI is done on the basis of CAT-2020 percentiles including sectional cut-offs. The minimum CAT cut-off percentile is decided based on the number of candidates to be shortlisted. The number of candidates to be shortlisted is decided as per admissions policy of MDI Gurgaon.
- WAT-GD-PI:- The shortlisted candidates go through the Written Analysis Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Below we have mentioned the three components of selection:
|CAT-2020||Overall CAT-2018 score||55%|
|Application Score||X, XII, Academic Diversity, Gender Diversity and Work Experience||15%|
|NMP/PGP-EM||The applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both Xth and XIIth.|
The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any Recognized University.
A minimum of 5 years of post-qualification executive work experience as on December 31, 2020.
|PGP-PPM||All India Services and Class I Service officers from Central and State Governments, sponsored by DoPT, Govt.of India.|
The programme is open to officers of All India Services, Central Services (organized, non-organized, technical and non-technical), faculty members of State Administrative Training Institutes and also officers of the State Civil Service (SCS)/ Non-State Civil Services (Non-SCS) subject to the following eligibility conditions:
Length of Service: Officers should have completed 5 years of Group-A service as on commencement of the programme
|PGDM-EMP||A minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE.|
A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA.
A minimum of 2 years of post-qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary/training period) as on 31 March 2019 for April 2020 Batch and 30th September 2020 for October 2020 Batch.
|FPM/EFPM||A master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average recognized by AICTE /AIU with a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2).|
Five years integrated Masters Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2)
For EFPM, in addition to the above eligibility criteria, a minimum 10 years of managerial work experience, preferably at senior level is required. The minimum age for EFPM candidate is 35 years as on January 1, 2020.
Those appearing for their final examinations in the respective disciplines can also apply. Candidates have to complete the requirement for the course before June 30, 2020, and produce original certificate /mark sheets by September 30, 2020, failing which they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
|PGDM/PGP-HRM||The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.|
The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any recognized University incorporated
The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
|PGP-IM||For PGP-IM, on successful completion of the programme requirements, the student will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGP-IM) from MDI Gurgaon and MIM (Masters in Management) from ESCP Europe.|
Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII along with Masters or Bachelors (4 years minimum) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any recognized University.
Here in this section, we are providing the information about MDI Gurgaon Fee structure, you can check the complete details of fee.
Note: The fee Substitute will be Change.
MDI Gurgaon proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Haryana Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for a various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The cutoff percentile/marks depends on various factors. Some of the factors determining CAT 2019 cutoff are mentioned below:
- Difficulty level of exam
- Number of test-takers
- Number of candidates qualifying for the next rounds
- Number of seats
- Institute repute or ranking
CAT 2019 Cutoff
|College||CAT Cutoff (Expected)|
|MDI Gurgaon||95+ Percentile|
CAT 2018 Cutoff
|Category||QA||DI & LR||VARC||Overall Percentile|
Cochin University of science and Technology(CUSAT) Will conduct CUAST CAT Counselling 2020 from 2020. The Candidate who are willing to get admission through CUSAT will be Required to secure perform well in the entrance test. The aspirant would be selected for admission on the basis of rank obtained in CUSAT 2020 examination. The shortlisted candidates have to follow the steps to get admission through CUSAT counselling 2020.
- Registration and Choice Filling: The aspirant qualified for CUAST CAT Counselling 2020 has to first register themselves using their username and password which was created during the onlineapplication from of CUAST 2020.
- The candidate have to make the choice of the seat very carefully becouse one of the registration from submitted , the candidates would not be able to make any changes in that .
- CUAST Seat allotment 2020 Process: After sucessfully registration and choice filling the candidate will be allotted the seat . the offical conducting body will be allocated to be candidate on the basis of their choice their choice of seat , rank in CUAST 2020 and availability of seat . the candidate will be informed about seat allotment through main and the candidate can also check seat allotment on the offical website of CUAST 2020. A seat allotment letter is generated to the qualified candidates and the candidates have to download same . The candidate have to bring the seat allotment letter at the counselling venue.
- Fee Payment: The candidates who have been allotted seat during the seat allotment process have to now accept the allotted seat. aspirant can accept allotted by making payment of the admission fee .the candidate have to pay admission fee using the payment mode suggested at the CUAST CAT Counselling 2020 venue. What the candidate need to note that is if the candidate don’t turn up and accept the allotted seat , their seats will automatically be cancelled and the candidates will close their candidature.
- Reporting at the Allotted CUAST Counselling 2020 venue: After payment of the admission fee, the candidate have to report at the allotted college. It is mandatory for the candidate to report at the alloted college under the specified date and time. The candidate who filled to report at the alloted college , their admission might be treated as cancelled.
- Document Verification at CUAST Counselling 2020 venue: The candidate have to report at the alloted college along with required document for verification processs. The list of required document is given blow . The candidate have to report at Reporting at the Allotted CUAST Counselling 2020 venue . the candidate who fail to report within the given timeline , they will not be allowed to enter the counselling hall. The candidate have to bring the original copy of the required document along with 2 seat of attested copy of the same.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
The Institute is famous for it’s out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in the field of fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
- TECH MAHINDRA
- EXL SERVICE
- EY GDS
- HINDUJA GROUP
|Average Package: 20.3 LPA||Highest Package: 20.93 LPA|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI Gurgaon)|
|College Review||Click Here|
- DPG Institute of Technology & Management Gurgaon is one of the best MBA College in Gurgaon.
- We would like to give this college 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best MBA Colleges in Gurgaon.
Management Development Institute Gurgaon
Management Development Institute Mehrauli Road Sukhrali,
Gurgaon – 122007
Telephone:- + 91-124-4560000
Fax:- + 91-124-4560456
Official Website:- https://www.mdi.ac.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is MDI Gurgaon a good Institute/College?
A. Yes, MDI Gurgaon is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that MDI offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university MDI Gurgaon Affiliated?
A. MDI Gurgaon is affiliated with AUTONOMOUS and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Q. Is MDI Gurgaon Fee structure expensive?
A. MDI Gurgaon Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
Q. Is MDI Gurgaon private or government University?
A. MDI Gurgaon is a private university.
Q. How can I get admission in this university?
A. The candidates should have to apply online on their official website. Then they need to fill the application form. After completing the form the candidates should have to pay fees for the form.
Q. How many colleges are under AUTONOMOUS?
A. There are a total of 59 colleges that are under AUTONOMOUS.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|