Manipal University Karnataka Scholarship Scheme: Every student dreams of studying in the best college, but very few of them make it happen. Some students lack career guidance, whereas others suffer from a financial crisis; as a result, they are forced to drop their plans. Many the Brilliant Students from apparently weak backgrounds have to compromise with some low-grade colleges because of their Financial unavailability. Many institutes provide different Manipal University Karnataka Scholarship Scheme to their students; they extend scholarships and financial assistance to meritorious students based on their academic achievements.
The Manipal University Gurgaon Scholarships have been initiated to encourage the talents of such students, thereby strengthening the roots of our future generation, a small step towards the collective goal of making India the knowledge superpower of the world.
Scholarship Scheme (Courses, Merit, Entrance) Based
This section will provide detailed information about the Manipal University Karnataka Scholarship criteria for undergraduate and postgraduate courses; candidates are advised to check the complete scholarship criteria for all courses at Manipal University Campus.
This section will provide detailed information about Manipal University Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for undergraduate and postgraduate courses; candidates are advised to check the complete scholarship criteria for all courses at Manipal University Karnataka.
- Kalam-Pai, Freeship and Scholars Scholarship for MBBS & BDS Programs
- Merit Scholarship for Post Graduate (PG) Medical / Dental and Super Speciality (SS) Programs
- Freeship, Scholar and Achiever Scholarships for BTech
- Freeship, Scholar and Achiever Scholarships for BPharm
- Scholarship for Allied Health Programs at Manipal TATA Medical College (MTMC) Jamshedpur
- Scholar and Achiever Scholarship for All Other Under Graduate (UG) & Post Graduate (PG) Programs
- Scholarships for Academy of General Education Students (SAGES)
- Academy of General Education (AGE) Scholarship for AGE Students
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for B.Sc. Nursing students
- Merit Scholarship for BTech (Lateral Entry) students from Manipal Group Polytechnic Institutions
- Merit Scholarships for Foreign / Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Category Students
- Merit Scholarship for Konkani speaking students
- Merit Scholarship for Children of Manipal Alumni
- Scholarship scheme of interest subsidy on education loan for MAHE students
- AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver
- ITC scholarship for Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Click here for full information on MAHE Manipal Scholarship 2021 Details & Guidelines
- Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- 80 % aggregate of Mathematics + Physics + Optional subject (as per selection criteria) in 10+2 from the recognised Board
- Freeship & Scholar category Scholarships put together, constitutes 5 % of the GENERAL category intake for each branch and are applicable for the entire program duration, starting 1st year of the program
- Achiever category Scholarship constitutes 5 % of the general category intake for each branch and is applicable at the beginning of 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year based on the annual academic performance of the immediate previous year i.e. 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year.
- There will be NO scholarship based on the performance in the final year.
Financial Aid to Indian / Domestic (General Category) Students
Vidya Lakshmi is a first of its kind portal for students seeking an education loan. This portal has been developed under the guidance of the Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Human Resource Development) & Indian Banks Association (IBA). The portal has been developed and maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Students can view, apply and track their education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere by accessing the portal. All students desiring to take an education loan need to apply through Vidya Lakshmi Portal.
Axis Bank Education Loans
Students studying in various institutions under MAHE Manipal are eligible for education loans from Axis Bank.
Canara Bank Vidya Turant Scheme
Students studying in various institutions under MAHE Manipal are eligible for education loans under Vidya Truant Scheme. Please email Canara Bank Manipal (firstname.lastname@example.org) for updated information & any clarifications.
ICICI Bank iSMART Education Loans Scheme
Students studying in various institutions under MAHE Manipal are eligible for education loans under the iSMART Education Loans Scheme.
State Bank of India (SBI) Scholar Loan Scheme
State bank Of India (SBI) Manipal branch is the nodal branch for sanction of Education Loans for KMC Manipal (MBBS, MD, MS), KMC Mangalore (MBBS, MD, MS), MCODS Manipal (MDS), MIT Manipal (BTech, MTech, MCA) and MSAP Manipal (BArch, M.arch). Please email State Bank of India (SBI) Manipal (email@example.com) for updated information & any clarifications. Click here for more information.
|Manipal University Karnataka||Click Here|
|Manipal University Karnataka Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Manipal University Karnataka Courses||Click Here|
|Manipal University Karnataka Placement||Click Here|
|Manipal University Karnataka Scholarship||Click Here|
|Manipal University Karnataka Admission Process||Click Here|
Manipal University Karnataka
Address: Tiger Circle Road, Madhav Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
|Indian Admissions||International Admissions|
Address: manipal.edu, Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
Address: manipal.edu, Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
Tel: +91-820-2922400/ 2571000
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Which is the best Manipal campus?
At Manipal University, every campus is excellent, but Manipal University in Karnataka is the best, followed by the university in Jaipur.
How can I get KMC Manipal scholarship?
MAHE Manipal awards merit scholarships to students admitted under the GENERAL category. Eligibility Requirements for MD / MDS program: 60% aggregate marks in Under Graduate (UG). – For the following MD programs at KMC Manipal / Mangaluru: 35% of Course Fee.
How to get admission to Manipal University Karnataka?
The Manipal Entrance Test is required for admission to MAHE’s UG and PG programmes (MET).
What is Manipal University famous for?
In the 2021 QS World University Rankings, MAHE was ranked 351-400 in Medicine. In India, the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Manipal Academy of Higher Education 15th overall and 7th among universities in 2021. NIRF also ranked the Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences 8th.
Is Manipal University safe?
A final year MBBS student from Dubai, who stays with her friend in a two-bedroom flat where the victim resides, said, “Manipal is a safe place for students, though the rape was an unfortunate incident.” For the sake of safety, the university always recommends that students stay in our hostels.
Click here for more Education News