This programme is beneficial for qualified applicants because this programme provides all the details about every bit related to the Manipur NEET PG Counselling 2022, such as the. of seats available, participating institution, Fee of Counselling etc. In Manipur state, 174 seats are available for NEET PG admission.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Manipur NEET PG Counselling
5. Documents required
7. Frequently Asked Questions
Let us look at the quick facts of Manipur NEET PG Counselling 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Manipur NEET PG conducting Authority||Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Manipur|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG result 2022||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
Manipur NEET PG 2022 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of Manipur NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates.
|Online registration||15-Sep-2022 to 23-Sep-2022 till 12 pm|
|Last date for payment of counselling fee||23-Sep-2022 till 8 pm|
|Choice filling||20-Sep-2022 to 25-Sep-2022 till 11: 55 pm|
|The seat allotment list will be released||28-Sep-2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||29-Sep-2022 to 04-Oct-2022|
Below, we are provided with the Manipur NEET PG counselling Eligibility Criteria 2022.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Manipur.
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and whose parents hold a resident certificate; it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2022.
- The candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/National Medical Commission.
- NEET PG Cutoff 2022:- Candidates Must Secure the minimum Qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2022 as given below.
Manipur NEET PG Counselling
To check the status of your application form, a tracker has been made alive by the medical authority. Using this tracker, Candidates can check the status of their application form for Manipur NEET PG 2022 counselling. A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education; Manipurto gets themselves registered for Manipur NEET PG 2022 Counselling before we speak about the counselling procedure for Manipur NEET PG 2022.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in/.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. Email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen. After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in/.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:- Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
Here is a list of documents required during Manipur NEET PG Counselling 2022.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2, and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
Conducting the counselling below given factors.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cut off 2021
Candidates can check the required cutoff marks and can go through their remarks of NEET PG 2021 Previous Year Cutoff to qualify for the counselling process:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Manipur conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Manipur is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online.
Who is Conducting the NEET PG Entrance exam body?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Manipur?
Around 147 seats are available in NEET PG.
how many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Manipur NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Directorate of medical education, Manipur
Click here for more Education News