Manipur B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020-21: The Medical Directorate, Government of Manipur is conduct the Manipur (B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing) Nursing Entrance Examination 2020 to get admission in Top Nursing Colleges of Manipur. Manipur Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode. Applicants belonging to Manipur state will be given preference. Medical Directorate, Government of Manipur takes a responsibility to organize an admission procedure for the qualified applicants every year.
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Manipur Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Sample Paper, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, Etc.
|Exam Name||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Type||UG, PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Medical Directorate, Government of Manipur|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing|
|Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Availability of Online Application Form||2nd week of May 2020|
|Submission Date of the Application Form||4th week of May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of June 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of June 2020|
|Declaration of the Results||2nd week of June 2020|
|Commencement of the counseling session||3rd week of June 2020|
|2nd Counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
|3rd Counseling||4th week of August 2020|
Manipur M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Issue of Application form||4th week of July 2020|
|Submission of application forms||Last week of July 2020|
|Admit card||1st week of August 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of August 2020|
|Result||Same day Of Exam|
|Counseling||4th week of August 2020|
B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Manipur B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020 Application Form will be Available at the Medical Directorate, Lamphelpat.
- In offline mode, only official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants.
- So applicants must note that they will be able to get the application form in offline mode only from the Medical Directorate, Lamphelpat.
- In order to get the application form in offline mode, it is important that the applicants pay the application fee to the Medical Directorate, Lamphelpat and purchase the application form.
- Applicants must note that once the application form is purchased applicants need to read all the important instructions related to the application process mention on the prospectus and information brochure given with the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to read the important instructions carefully as on the basis of the instructions only applicants need to fill the application form.
- Once the instructions are cheeked applicants need to read the eligibility criteria set by the institution.
- As official authorities will provide admission to only those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria set by the institution.
- So it is important that the applicants meet the eligibility criteria set by the institution.
- After that applicants need to fill the application form completely and properly.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact details, parents details, etc.
- Once all the details are successfully filled applicants need to check the information that they have provided in the application form and move further.
- After that applicants need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in specified size and format as mention on the official website of the university.
- Once the information is completely filled applicants need to pay the application fee as mention on the official website.
- Once the application fee is paid successfully applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that applicants need to submit the application form before the due
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs 500/-.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee prior at the time of purchasing the application form.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee in offline mode by cash at the designated center.
- Applicants must note that the application fee is nonrefundable and nonadjustable.
M.Sc Nursing Application Form
Candidates can get an application form from Medical Directorate, Lamphel. Candidates want to give cash for the application form Rs. of 600/-.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system. Candidates need to pay the application fee through DD (Demand Draft).
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Educational Qualification||In order to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in the different nursing institution of Manipur, it is important that the applicants must have passed HSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.|
|Age Criteria||The lower age limit for the applicants to apply for the admission procedure is not less than 17 years at the time of admission.|
However, the upper age limit of the applicants is 24 years at the time of admission (27 years in case of reserved category applicants).
|Subjects||One must have Physics, chemistry and biology subjects along with English subject as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam that is HSC exams.|
|Appearing Applicants||For the admission procedure, appearing applicants who are appearing for the HSC exam in the current year are also eligible to apply and get admission.|
|Qualifying Marks||General category applicants should score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.|
And reserved category applicants should score more than 45% marks in the HSC exam.
|Reservation||Official authorities have provided three years of relaxation in the upper age limit to the applicants who belong to reserved category.|
|Domicile||Applicants who hold a valid domicile certificate of Manipur state are only eligible to apply for the admission procedure conducted by the institute.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates should have passed B.Sc., (N) / Post BSC (N) degree from an Institution, which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks and 5% relaxation of marks for SC / ST Candidates.|
|Registration with Nursing Council||Candidate should be a registered nurse and registered midwife from any State Nursing Council.|
|Experience||B.Sc. Nursing Graduates should have at least one year of experience in an approved hospital or in a College or School of Nursing or a community Setting/Program after registration in the State Nursing Council.|
|Age Criteria||The Candidates of the Open category should complete 21 years and should not be more than of age 30 years of age by December of that academic year whereas for those Candidates sponsored category, the maximum age will be 50 years at the time of admission.|
|Medical Fitness||The candidate shall be Medically Fit.|
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
- For the reference of the applicants, the admit card will be available on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to visit the website and download the admit card and take some copies of the same.
- Admit card should be carried at the time of entrance exam. It should be kept safely until the time of the admission procedure.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
- Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will make an announcement of the results.
- Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
- They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants on the basis of the entrance exam. That means applicants will get admission in the institution on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
So official authorities will call nominated applicants who have scored well in the entrance exam for the counseling And in the counseling process, official authorities will provide admission to the applicants.
- During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
- Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
- College of Nursing, RIMS, Imphal
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Thos who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Manipur Nursing?
A: The exam Manipur Nursing 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Manipur Nursing Entrance?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now