Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Polytechnic Darbhanga also know as MANUU Polytechnic Darbhanga is a regional center of MANUU polytechnic Course. This regional center for Polytechnic Studies provides 3 years Diploma courses in different branches of engineering. The college is accredited with AICTE and affiliated to Maulana Azad National Urdu University, a central university Under Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
MANUU Polytechnic Darbhanga aims at developing the aptitude of the students through interactive sessions with their mentors, regular brainstorming in group discussions and exposure to a plethora of events. Let us quickly move to the various aspects of the Centre.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- The Centre is accredited by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Maulana Azad National Urdu University, a central university Under Ministry of HRD government of India.
- The MANUU university is accredited with Rating ‘A’ by NAAC.
- The college welcomes its students with its well qualified and experienced faculty from leading Institutions and leaders from IT department. It also Provides Ragging free campus in accordance with AICTE.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas with the help of language lab. Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
MANUU Polytechnic Darbhanga, Bihar offers 3 years Diploma courses in Darbhanga. Courses offered are as follow.
|1.||CIVIL ENGINEERING||3 Years||40|
|3.||COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING||3 Years||40|
|4.||ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||3 Years||40|
- Dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, and medical care.
- MANUU Polytechnic Darbhanga provides Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen.
- Library with more than 3,000 books. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of latest news & events.
- For admission in The Diploma courses of MANUU Polytechnic Darbhanga, candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education.
- The Applying candidate should be 10th passed. The Admission is through MANUU Polytechnic Entrance Test every year.
- The college also provides admission through lateral entry scheme for Diploma and Degree courses. candidate with 12th Science or with Vocational / Technical degree like ITI with an appropriate specialization can apply for the diploma.
The approximate fee to be paid per year for Diploma courses in MANUU Polytechnic Darbhanga is as Follow.
|1.||CIVIL ENGINEERING||3 Years||NA|
|3.||COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING||3 Years||NA|
|4.||ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||3 Years||NA|
MANUU Polytechnic Darbhanga is one of the few Polytechnic course Study centers in Bihar managed by a central university. The Training and placement cell coordinate with MANUU to provide a better understanding of career and quality materials to the students and is also assisting training and internship programs to the students. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- Communication skill
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
College Review by Edufever:
MANUU Polytechnic Darbhanga renders Technology Support Service in the areas of IT, Electronics, testing and quality assurance and hence making all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are trained; infrastructure is up to the mark. A central University Tag makes this college reliable in the field of diploma Engineering.Edufever gives this college 2 out of 5 on its rating scale.
MANUU Polytechnic Darbhanga (MANUU Regional Centre)
Mohalla Ismail Ganj, Near Khan Road, P.O. Laheriasarai
Pin:- 846 001, Dist: Darbhanga, Bihar
Dr. S.E.H. Imam Azam
Email: [email protected], [email protected]