MAT 2019 Test Series: Management Aptitude Test commonly known as MAT is a national-level management entrance examination. Its purpose is to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. In this article, we are providing a sufficient number of MAT 2019 Test Series for this exam. The online mock tests for MAT will help majorly in analysing your weaker points which require improvement. Practising Online Free Mock Tests for MAT will prove extremely helpful in this entrance exam preparation.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance for admission to MBA and other allied courses in various PGDM institutes of India. It is conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) every year in four cycles-February, May, September and December. The candidates have the provision of appearing in the test in both online and offline mode.
MAT 2019 Test Series
Before we will discuss MAT 2019 Test Series, Let us have a look important Dates of MAT Exam 2019 and Exam Pattern.
MAT 2019 Exam Important Dates
The September MAT 2019 Exam important dates and Schedule.
|Descriptions||Exam Date for PBT Test||Exam Date for CBT Test|
|MAT 2019 Registration Start Date||June 7, 2019||June 7, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for September MAT 2019||September 16, 2019||September 8, 2019|
|MAT 2019 Admit card Download start date||September 17, 2019(4 PM onwards)||September 9, 2019(4 PM Onwards)|
|Last Date for MAT Admit Card download||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Exam Date||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Result Date||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|MAT Score Card Download Starts||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|Last date to download September MAT 2019 Score Card||Available for one year||Available for one year|
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The MAT 2019 will be Offline mode & Online mode (pen and paper-based & Computer-based) mode test held in India. The MAT has five sections, each section having forty questions. The total of 200 questions is to be attempted over 150 minutes. The test structure is given below:
- Number of Question: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through Offline mode & Online mode (pen and paper-based & Computer-Based).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Language Comprehension, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Indian and Global Environment
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Duration of Time|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||15|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||30|
MAT 2019 Syllabus
MAT 2019 Exam Notification has been released. MAT 2019 Examination is most likely to be held in the months February, May, September & December. The candidate may submit MAT Form only online mode. Before discussing the MAT Syllabus, Let us have a look MAT Exam Pattern:
MAT Syllabus for General English
This section tests a candidate’s grammar, vocabulary and verbal skills. The exam syllabus of MAT for this section is:
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for English|
|1||Fill In The Blanks|
|4||Different usage of the same word|
|8||Foreign language words used in English|
|11||One word substitution|
- Number of Questions: 20
- Sectional Weightage in MAT Syllabus: 50%
- Type of passages in MAT Exam Syllabus on RC: 4 Short passages of moderate difficulty level
- Division of questions: 5 questions based on each passage
- Type of Questions: All of MCQ type with a penalty of ¼ negative marking
MAT Syllabus for Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
The MAT 2019 exam syllabus for this section tests candidates’ logical and reasoning skills.
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for Intelligence and Critical Reasoning|
|4.||Time & Work|
|7.||Profit & loss|
|9.||Allegation & Mixture|
|10.||Time Speed & Distance|
|11.||Height & Distance|
- Weightage of Reasoning Syllabus questions in MAT exam: 20%
- Weightage of Reasoning Section in MAT Percentile calculation: 25%
- Total Reasoning questions in MAT syllabus for exam: 40
- Type of Questions: MCQs
MAT Syllabus for Maths
This section tests a candidates quantitative skills and MAT 2019 syllabus covers:
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for Maths|
|2.||Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments|
|4.||Course of Action|
|14.||Coding & Decoding|
|18.||Graphs representing Area|
MAT Syllabus for Data Analysis and Sufficiency
This section tests a candidate’s Data Interpretation Skills and Syllabus of MAT 2019 is:
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for Data Analysis and Sufficiency|
MAT Syllabus for Indian and Global Environment
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for Indian and Global Environment|
|4.||Top officials of big companies|
|5.||Famous awards and Prizes|
|6.||Books and Authors|
|7.||The punch line of companies|
|15.||Major Corporate news|
MAT 2019 Test Series
If you have been with the MAT 2019 Model Questions papers than its time to check the level of your knowledge with these specially designed test series on General Awareness, Reasoning and Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, and other high valued syllabus. Free online test for Aptitude, Reasoning, Mathematics, General knowledge etc.
The MAT 2019 Test Series is Updated Soon…
The aspirant may also check the important links related to the MAT 2019.
|MAT 2019||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
For any Query related to MAT 2019, comment on the box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for MAT 2019.
Best of Luck…!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now