MAT 2019 Seat Matrix: As you, all know that the Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Association. AIMA will be released the Counselling Schedule to fill Admissions in the Management Programme in top colleges. Students who appeared for the MAT Test & who selected in the Exam can check the AIMA MAT 2019 Counselling Dates, Web Options Entry Dates, Counselling Process & Fee Details on this Page. Throughout this article, we have mentioned the MAT 2019 Seat Matrix/Allotment/Reservation.
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance for admission to MBA and other allied courses in various PGDM institutes of India. It is conducted by AIMA every year in four cycles-February, May, September and December. The candidates have the provision of appearing in the test in both online and offline mode.
MAT 2019 Seat Matrix
Before we will discuss MAT 2019 Seat Matrix, Let us have a look Important Date of Examination of MAT 2019.
MAT 2019 Exam Important Dates
The September MAT 2019 Exam important dates and Schedule.
|Descriptions||Exam Date for PBT Test||Exam Date for CBT Test|
|MAT 2019 Registration Start Date||June 7, 2019||June 7, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for September MAT 2019||September 16, 2019||September 8, 2019|
|MAT 2019 Admit card Download start date||September 17, 2019(4 PM onwards)||September 9, 2019(4 PM Onwards)|
|Last Date for MAT Admit Card download||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Exam Date||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Result Date||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|MAT Score Card Download Starts||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|Last date to download September MAT 2019 Score Card||Available for one year||Available for one year|
MAT 2019 Seat Matrix
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
- Must have Counselling letter with Xerox copy.
- You should have the Admit card with Xerox copy.
- Original certificates of 10th, 12th with Xerox Copy.
- You must have the medical documents.
- MAT Rank Card.
- All original certificates of concern to preceding qualification.
- Caste certificates for the reserved category.
- At least recent 6 passport size black and white and colour photographs.
- Check the guidelines given in the AIMA MAT prospectus to make bank draft.
According to the MAT selection process, MAT scores are generally accepted in approximately 323 B-schools of India. The aspirants will get selected or shortlisted once the result is declared by AIMA. The results for the same will be displayed on the official website of AIMA. All management institute or B-school considers percentile score or their cut-off scores for shortlisting the candidates.
The counselling procedure followed by management institutes includes:
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Aspirants who have been successfully qualified for the MAT entrance examinations will be eligible for the MAT 2019 Counseling Procedure.
- The candidates will also be required to produce & submit their Original Certificates & Documents at the time of the Counseling Procedure.
- Aspirants are required to note that the MAT Seat Allotment Procedure shall be done strictly in accordance with the performance & marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam.
- MAT Seat Allotment shall be done only on the basis of the rank which is obtained & secured by the Candidate in the MAT entrance examination.
The aspirant may also check the important links related to the MAT 2019.
|MAT 2019||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
For any Query related to MAT 2019, comment on the box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for MAT 2019.
Best of Luck…!!