Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2019): Management Aptitude Test is an MBA entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). In the year of 2003 Ministry of HRD, Government of India approved this test as a national level management test in India. Over 600 B-Schools across India accepts the scorecard of MAT MBA Entrance Exam.
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details of Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2018) like Entrance Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result, Counselling Details, Last Year/Old Papers etc.
MAT 2019 Exam Important Dates
The September MAT 2019 Exam important dates and Schedule.
|Descriptions||Exam Date for PBT Test||Exam Date for CBT Test|
|MAT 2019 Registration Start Date||June 7, 2019||June 7, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for September MAT 2019||September 16, 2019||September 8, 2019|
|MAT 2019 Admit card Download start date||September 17, 2019(4 PM onwards)||September 9, 2019(4 PM Onwards)|
|Last Date for MAT Admit Card download||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Exam Date||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Result Date||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|MAT Score Card Download Starts||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|Last date to download September MAT 2019 Score Card||Available for one year||Available for one year|
Why choose MAT?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of the Exam which will give the answer to the question Why to choose Management Aptitude Test 2019.
Let’s take a look at the advantages of applying for MAT.
- Wide Range of B-Schools: MAT is India’s Largest Management aptitude test, more than 600 management institution accepts the scorecard of MAT.
- Lower Difficulty Level as compared to CAT, XAT, SNAP etc.: When you consider the trend of exam pattern for few years you will find that MAT is quite easy as compared to CAT, XAT, SNAP etc.
- More attempts per year: Yes, Its a big advantage MAT conducts three times a year.
How to apply?
- Admission Seeker can avail the MAT 2019 Application Form via online mode only.
Candidate must visit the official website.
- Fill all the necessary details like Personal information, contact, domicile, qualification etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
|For Paper-Based Test (PBT)||1550/-|
|For Computer-Based Test (CBT)||1550/-|
|For Both PBT & CBT||2650/-|
The candidate can submit MAT 2019 application fee through Online mode. Aspirants may choose from the following mode of payment of MAT application fee 2019:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee of rupees symbol 1100/- in addition to rupees symbol 1550/-.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
- Online Payment: By registering online via Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) payment. The detailed procedure is given on the official website.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about MAT Test 2019. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Management Aptitude Test 2019
As the MAT Notification is already released. This post will give you every sort of information regarding MAT 2019 Eligibility based on the research of previous years data and newly released information.
- Admission Seeker must have graduation degree from UGC recognised Institution.
- Students studying in the final year of graduation may apply.
- The candidate must have at least 50% marks in degree exam.
- The minimum pass marks differ from one institute to another.
Note: For more information about eligibility criteria of MAT 2019 Exam Click Here
Hello Aspirants, MAT 2019 Application form has been released. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by the AIMS (All India Management Association). The aspirants who wish to appear for MAT 2019 need to register for the entrance exam online at the Official Website. Throughout this article, we will discuss the MAT 2019 Sample Paper. Get updated information about Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc.
Note: Check The complete sample paper of MAT 2019 Exam Click Here
The aspirants who wish to appear for MAT 2019 need to register for the entrance exam online at the Official Website. Throughout this article, we will discuss the MAT 2019 Previous Year Papers. You can download MAT 2019 Previous Year Paper in PDF.
Note: Check The MAT 2019 Previous Year Papers in PDF Click Here
The MAT has five sections, each section having forty questions. The total of 200 questions is to be attempted over 150 minutes. The test structure is given below:
|Section||No of Questions||Duration in Minutes|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
- No. of Question: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online and Offline Mode.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answers.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Indian and Global Environment
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions.
Note: For more information about the MAT 2019 Exam Pattern Click Here
MAT 2019 Exam Notification has been released. MAT 2019 Examination is most likely to be held in the months February, May, September & December. The candidate may submit MAT Form only online mode. Let us have a look MAT 2019 Syllabus (Section-wise).
MAT Syllabus for General English
This section tests a candidate’s grammar, vocabulary and verbal skills. The exam syllabus of MAT for this section is:
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for English|
|2||Fill In The Blanks|
|5||Different usage of the same word|
|9||Foreign language words used in English|
|12||One word substitution|
- Number of Questions: 20
- Sectional Weightage in MAT Syllabus: 50%
- Type of passages in MAT Exam Syllabus on RC: 4 Short passages of moderate difficulty level
- Division of questions: 5 questions based on each passage
- Type of Questions: All of MCQ type with a penalty of ¼ negative marking
Note: For more information about MAT 2019 Syllabus Click Here
All provisionally registered candidates for PBT and/or CBT have to download their Admit Card from the official website. MAT 2019 February admit cards will be released on 9 February 2019 (PBT) and 19 February 2019 (CBT). Admission Seeker can download their respective cards from AIMA website by entering a name, DOB and application form number.
In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact the MAT examination authority for necessary corrections before the exam commencement.
Note: For more information about mAT 2019 Admit Card Click Here
The exam will be scheduled to be held on 21 September 2019 for offline mode while 14 September 2019 for the online mode in various cities across India. Candidates will be allotted test centres for MAT September 2019 exam as per their test mode and the preference they mark in MAT application form. Candidates appearing for MAT 2019 September examination can check here the complete list of MAT test centres 2019.
Now we have mentioned all examination centres in India (Mode wise: PBT/CBT)
- PBT: Paper Based Test
- CBT: Computer Based Test
|Cities Name||Test Mode (PBT/CBT)|
|Ahemadad||PBT and CBT|
|Bengaluru||PBT and CBT|
|Bhopal||PBT and CBT|
|Bhubaneshwar||PBT and CBT|
|Chandigarh||PBT and CBT|
|Chennai||PBT and CBT|
|Coimbatore||PBT and CBT|
|Dehradun||PBT and CBT|
|Delhi(NCR)||PBT and CBT|
|Gurugram||PBT and CBT|
|Guwahati||PBT and CBT|
|Hyderabad||PBT and CBT|
|Indore||PBT and CBT|
|Jaipur||PBT and CBT|
|Jammu||PBT and CBT|
|Kochi||PBT and CBT|
|Kolkata||PBT and CBT|
|Kottayam||PBT and CBT|
|Kozhikode||PBT and CBT|
|Lucknow||PBT and CBT|
|Mumbai||PBT and CBT|
|Nagpur||PBT and CBT|
|Patna||PBT and CBT|
|Pune||PBT and CBT|
|Raipur||PBT and CBT|
|Ranchi||PBT and CBT|
|Thiruvananthapuram||PBT and CBT|
|Trichy||PBT and CBT|
|Varanasi||PBT and CBT|
|Vijaywada||PBT and CBT|
|Vishakhapatnam||PBT and CBT|
The MAT cut off is the minimum scores of the candidate, which they must get shortlisted for the further selection process of the participating institutes. For the February session, MAT Cutoff will be released by the first week of March 2019. Every year, MBA colleges use MAT scores to shortlist the candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds and for the final selection.
More than 600 colleges in India admit students to MBA/PGDM programme on the basis of MAT Cutoff. Throughout the article, we will provide the details information about the MAT 2019 Cutoff and Previous Year Cutoff.
Note: For more information about MAT 2019 Cutoff Click Here
Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2019) is an MBA entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). In the year of 2003 Ministry of HRD, Government of India approved this test as a national level management test in India. In this article, we have mention counselling and selection process of MAT 2019 for all India B-Schools and Management Institutes and important Dates, Documents etc.
Details of Counselling
|MAT Scorecard:||Most Management Institutes accepts and considers the MAT 2019 score for admission to their management programme. The candidates who score above the MAT 2019 Cut-Off will be called for counselling.|
|Percentile Method||Every college has its own percentile to accept MAT 2019 score/results based on which students can get admission to that college. Besides the MAT score, some of the colleges also organize their own entrance test for admissions to management programs.|
|Confirm Ranking||Counselling Process of MAT 2019 for the exam, firstly, candidates have to confirm their ranking. Then they should confirm their counselling date because counselling will be held according to the ranking on the different dates. Make sure of the choice of your course. Candidates should select some colleges in which they want to get admission.|
|Counselling Schedule||MAT 2019 Counselling Schedule will be available on the official website after the MAT 2019 Results have been announced.|
Note: For more information about MAT 2019 Counselling and Selection Process Click Here
AIMA will be released the Counselling Schedule to fill Admissions in the Management Programme in top colleges. Students who appeared for the MAT Test & who selected in the Exam can check the AIMA MAT 2019 Counselling Dates, Web Options Entry Dates, Counselling Process & Fee Details on this Page. Throughout this article, we have mentioned the MAT 2019 Seat Matrix/Allotment/Reservation.
The aspirants will get selected or shortlisted once the result is declared by AIMA. The results for the same will be displayed on the official website of AIMA. All management institute or B-school considers percentile score or their cut-off scores for shortlisting the candidates.
Note: For more information about MAT 2019 Seat Matrix Click Here
Management Aptitude Test commonly known as MAT is a national-level management entrance examination. Its purpose is to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. In this article, we are providing a sufficient number of MAT 2019 Test Series for this exam. The online mock tests for MAT will help majorly in analysing your weaker points which require improvement.
The candidates have the provision of appearing in the test in both online and offline mode.
Note: For more information about MAT 2019 Test Series Click Here
MAT 2019 Important Books: “much to study, in little time” If one is aiming to crack MAT 2019, selecting the best books is undoubtedly the most important part of the preparation of MAT. As MAT 2019 Books will assist aspirants with the relevant resources to learn. Also, it helps you to choose the most important topics, from the excess of study materials available in the market. Throughout this article, we will discuss the TOP Recommended Books For MAT 2019.
At the preliminary step, there are multiple options for the students but the right guidance/book is of utmost importance.
Note: For check the important Books for MAT 2019 Exam Click Here
The aspirant may also check the important links related to the MAT 2019
|MAT 2019||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Head Office||All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India
Best Of Luck!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers