MAT 2019 Admit Card: All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts MAT 4 times every year and there are no limits to individual attempts, so you can appear for MAT four times in a year i.e. in the month of May, September, December and February.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
MAT 2019 Admit Card will be released on 9 February 2019 (PBT) and 19 February 2019 (CBT). Candidate can download his/her hall ticket by entering MAT 2019 Registration number, Date of Birth, Security pin on AIMA official Website. Candidate must carry Admit card along with two passport size photographs to the Examination Hall. Read this full post to full information about the MAT Admit Card like important Dates, Documents, etc.
MAT 2019 Admit Card
Before we discuss about MAT 2019 Admit, Let us have a look highlight keys and important Dates.
MAT 2019 Highlight Keys
|MAT Exam Conducting Body||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Total MAT Exams in a Year||Held in February, May, September, December|
|Number of MBA colleges under MAT September 2019||300+|
|Mode of MAT 2019 exam||1. Paper-Based Test (PBT)
2. Computer Based Test (CBT)
|MAT Exam Application Fee||Rs.1550/- for 1 exam;
Rs.2650/- for 2 exams
|MAT Score Validity for MBA Admission||One academic session|
|MAT Exam Difficulty Level||Easy to Moderate|
|Required MAT exam Percentile for MBA admission in Top Colleges||90+|
|MAT exam application process||Online|
MAT 2019 Exam Important Dates
The September MAT 2019 Exam important dates and Schedule.
|Descriptions||Exam Date for PBT Test||Exam Date for CBT Test|
|MAT 2019 Registration Start Date||June 7, 2019||June 7, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for September MAT 2019||September 16, 2019||September 8, 2019|
|MAT 2019 Admit card Download start date||September 17, 2019(4 PM onwards)||September 9, 2019(4 PM Onwards)|
|Last Date for MAT Admit Card download||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Exam Date||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Result Date||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|MAT Score Card Download Starts||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|Last date to download September MAT 2019 Score Card||Available for one year||Available for one year|
MAT 2019 Admit Card
MAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by the AIMA. Those Admission seekers who have registered successfully will be able to download the MAT Admit Card in online mode from the official website. MAT 2019 Admit Card will be released on 9 February (PBT) and 19 February (CBT).
In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact the MAT examination authority for necessary corrections before the exam commencement.
How to Download Admit Card
The candidates have to follow the simple step to download MAT Admit Card 2019.
- The candidate must have Visit on the official site.
- Enter the registration number, date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY and Email ID.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidate must check all the details on admit card very carefully before downloading it.
- Keep the print out for further use.
- Candidate must bring Admit card.
- Candidate must bring passport size photos.
- Copy of anyone Identification Card (Optional) Adhaar card, Voter ID, Driving Licence etc.
Admit card Details
Name of Candidate, Roll no, Father’s Name, Category, and Sub Category, Date of Birth, Photograph, Signature, Language of Question Paper, Examination centre Details, Exam Date & Timing.
In case if the candidate forgot his/her Password, Follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit MAT official Website for downloading Admit card. Click on Candidate login option.
- Click on Forgot Password link.
- Now Enter Registration No., Candidate name, Date of Birth & Captcha.
- Select the option (OTP on Mobile no. Or on registered e-mail ID) via which you want to Reset Your MAT Password.
The aspirant may also check the important links related to the MAT 2019.
|MAT 2019||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
For any Query related to MAT 2019, comment on the box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for MAT 2019.
Best of Luck…!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now